☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Página 9 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 9 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Oct 03, 2016 1:55 am

((Yay! ^^))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 9 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Oct 03, 2016 10:21 pm

(Well, good that it's fixed! Very Happy And great that everyone seems to be on the idea! Should we start?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Oct 04, 2016 4:14 pm

((we should definitely start!! *w*))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Oct 05, 2016 2:34 am

((Okay! I'll start us off tomorrow, I'm like really tired))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Oct 05, 2016 3:34 am

((alright!
Dont worry, im like super tired as well :'3))
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Oct 05, 2016 10:10 pm

(alright, my turn to be sleepy ^^ but okay!)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Oct 07, 2016 1:31 am

The next evening, Lucy, who was in her "Doll" state entered her father's club, which was appropriately named "The Hellfire Club". As "Doll" came back from a...job, se had caught wind from her mother that her father was meeting a certain someone, which right away caught her interest. Daddy's Little Monster took pride in learning her daddy's ways and the business, and tonight definitely meant business.

The 15 year old wearing too short shorts with blood splattered across her white face grinned up at the doorman which she nicknamed "Bubbles". "Bubbles" was a tall, buff, black man that usually wore a black suit with shades and always carried a Heckler & Koch MP5 under his suit. If someone even look at him funny, he'd shoot.

"Heya, Bubbles!" Doll greeted as she walked up to him, twisting her hair around her finger on the hand that wasn't carrying the bloody bat. "Is my Daddy in already?"

"He is, however he's in a meeting," "Bubbles" informed her as he took off the velvet rope that separated outsiders.

"Oh, don't worry. I gotta learn the family biz. It's supposed to be a real table turner," Doll giggled. "Thanks, honey bun!" she called as she strut inside the club like she owned the place, which in a way she did. She sent a couple of winks and flirty waves to the mob bosses and "pimps" that were the usual customers as she made her way to the back where her dad usually had his important meetings.

Speaking of the devil, he was in the conference room, alright. He was leaning back in his chair, his feet propped with his hands behind his head, giving the one and only Dr. Hugo Strange an inquisitive look. Truthfully, he was quite surprised when Dr. Strange requested a meeting with him about something. Usually this was not something the Joker himself would not really show interest in, but he thought it'd be all kicks and giggles if tore the poor man's heart out right after their meeting. He smirked and a chuckle started to erupt out of his chest as he played the scene in his already delirious brain.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Oct 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Dr. Stange looked up and stopped tackling for a moment. "I am sorry. Is something funny?" He arched his eyebrows, but wasn't really surpised to catch the Joker smirking and chuckling. He was, THE Joker, after all.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Oct 09, 2016 6:35 pm

"Oh, I find a lot of things funny," Joker drawled out, grinning his golden grilled teeth. He was going to continue when his main "guard/goon", Butch, opened the door. "Butch, Butch, Butch...what the hell have I told you about interrupting my meetings!?" he snapped, sitting up, giving him an evil look, brows furrowed.

"It's your daughter, sir, She'd like to join you in your meeting. I've told her that-" Butch began before he let out a yelp, dropping to his knees and holding his crotch. When he dropped, he showed Lucy straightening from where she had threw her bat up between his legs quite hard.

"I don't like being told 'no', B.itch!" Lucy snapped at him, glaring. She then looked at her dad and smiled. "Hi, Daddy! Can I come in?"

"Of course, of course! Come in," Joker grinned and turned to Dr. Strange once again. "This is my one and only blood, Lucy, Hugo. People say we look alike. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Ooh, his head is shiny!" Lucy cackled after stepping around Butch as the burly man got up, sending a glare to the crazy teenager and closed the door to let the meeting commence.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 9 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba