☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Página 22 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 22 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Nov 27, 2016 3:41 pm

"Is all of this really worth the trouble?" Caroline asked her grandfather, thinking the attackers were a pain in their a.ss.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!) - Página 22 Empty Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Nov 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Catgirl nodded.
"Got it" she said. Once outside, she got a clear view of the truck. Quickly, she used the emergency stairs of one of the buildings to get to the rooftop, and from there she started running, following the truck. 
She felt a bit glad that the streets were full that day. The trafic would slow them down just enough for her to be able to follow them, or so she hoped.
If she had had any more time, she would've started shooting, trying to hit the wheels, but she couldn't do that just yet. 

Instead, she just ran, jumping from roof to roof, not wanting to lose them.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Nov 29, 2016 6:09 am

"If this trouble keeps up, then no," Dr. Strange admitted, seeing the they lost them, for now. However, the cramped traffic was not helping their slightly troubled situation.

While Batgirl went after the van, and with having his eyesight back, Salem had the bodyguard up against the wall, using his foot to press down on where he had gotten shot. "Tell me! Where are they going!?" he yelled. "You better cough up to me or else I'll let the Joker handle you, and trust me, he ain't as nice!" When he didn't talk, he growled and shot his other leg.

"Ahh!" he yelled, grabbing his leg. "Alright, alright!" he yelled when Salem held his gun against his forehead. "They, they have an island, off the coast near the docks downtown. It's an o-old buildin', where he keeps most of his experiments."

Salem just had his eyes narrowed down at him before he shot him in the head anyway and got out his phone, calling Joker. "Yo, I got a location. I also have eyes on the van. They're heading to the docks downtown. Strange has a separate base. He's most likely heading there. I'll send the location and meet you there in 20."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Nov 29, 2016 6:35 pm

"Understood," Caroline said, thinking that'd be a smart move. She wasn't even sure why her grandfather even bothered trying to make deals with someone like the Joker. He wasn't reliable and would never stick to his word, or he would. Who knew really?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Dic 07, 2016 1:40 am

"Uh, boss? We got company!" the driver said as two motorcycles came towards them, going onto the sidewalks and between the cars. They were wearing some costume heads like a bunny and a cat. That could only mean one thing.

Salem ran out to the slowing traffic and he ran between the pedestrians on the sidewalks, pushing them out of the way. They had them now!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Dic 07, 2016 9:15 pm

"Well, what are you waiting for!? Lose them!" Dr Strange ordered, not going to let kids mess with his plans, however. If they did? They would too get to feel it.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Miér Dic 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Catgirl panted as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to stay close to the van.
It was hard, but at least she didn't have cars interfering, like they did.
She only hoped Salem didn't lose them either, just in case. If they got to a part where she couldn't follow, they were doomed if he didn't stay close.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Dic 11, 2016 3:57 am

The driver then jerked the car to the sidewalk, scraping a couple of cars and basically hitting a couple of pedestrians here and there. Dr. Strange held onto the sides of the car, his forehead coated in a shimmering gloss of sweat. This was not according to his plan, but he should have known that the Joker would have very informational resources and connections.If they could just make it to the safe house...

Salem saw them go and he got an idea. He then called up the Joker. "Joker! Let them go!... Well, as sane as ever. I have a plan, trust me! It'll work! Call off the assassins! I'll get Lucy back, and if we don't, you can have my head on a platter." He then hung up and looked up at Catgirl, whistling. "Catgirl!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Dic 15, 2016 6:42 pm

"Going accoarding to plan?" Caroline commented, seeing it didn't. However, she noticed they stopped following. "They stopped following us."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 22 de 30. Precedente  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba