Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 4 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:18 am

"You guys sure are training fast." Konohamaru chuckled as he notice the kids.

"Well of course! We have to be the best team." Sarada said.

"Well you are the best team, because you have Boruto." Konohamaru grinned.

"Just because I'm the hokage's son doesn't mean anything." Boruto muttered.

"I appreciate it Vixen, but I have to finish all of this. Especially when the chunin exam is coming up as well." Naruto sighed.
khlover22

khlover22

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 4 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  eliment Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:30 am

"Look at it this way. You are reading loads of different paper works. Your eyes start not to focus. You can start to miss read some words or miss something important.You use to say reading is boring. Always remember no matter what your reading or writing our eyes need a brake once your eyes have rested you can get more done. It doesn't even have to be long. Just stopping to have a quick drink can help". Vixen said after all if he made one mistake Naruto could get in a lot of trouble. Depending on the paper work it could put lives at risk. "Oh and be careful going home your ceremony attracted a few pick pockets in the village".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:41 am

"Right..." Naruto sighed as he was about to get up and head out the office.

The door opened as he stopped and notice the arrival of his wife and Sayuri. "Daddy!" Sayuri smiled happily as she rushed up to Naruto and hugged him.

"Sayuri, what are you doing here?" Naruto gasped as he was surprise to see Namine and Sayuri.

"You idiot, you forgot your lunch." Namine sighed as she set the food on the table.

"Auntie Vixen!" Sayuri giggled as she let go of Naruto and walked over to Vixen.

"Oh right..." Naruto as he kissed Namine on the cheek, "This is why you're the best."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Ago 12, 2016 1:50 am

"Hay there sweety". Vixen said crouching down so she could look Sayuri in her eyes. She never liked towering over the children as she remembered how scary it was by some of the larger adults in the village. "Well your going to be full". Vixen laughed at Naruto. "I got given some Romen to pass on to him then I know how much Naruto can eat so I know he will eat all of it". She added winking to Naruto and Namie as she didn't know if the children have seen Naruto eat as much as he can. "Have you stayed out of fights?" She added to Sayuri.

May continued to watch she knew since she was a shield the teams missing a member wouldn't pick her for there exam team as they thought she was useless in a fight so all she could do is watch the others this year around.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Ago 13, 2016 8:30 pm

"Mom is training me for a bit so I can impress the other kids once I grow up and become a genin myself like Naruto!" Sayuri happily smiled at Vixen.

The door opened revealing Boruto and his team along with Konohamaru. "Mom, what are you doing here?" Boruto blinked as he was surprise to see so many people in the office.

"What does it look like?" Namine happily smiled at her son, "I had to visit your father of course."

"Auntie Vixen! You're here too!" Sarada said as she notice Vixen with Sayuri.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Ago 13, 2016 8:43 pm

"I was delivering a parcel for Naruto. How is training going?". Vixen said. By this point Lilly woke up on Vixens back and started crying loudly. "Of course you would wake up after 5 minutes sleep". She sighed.

Vixen bent down on the nearest chair and took the baby carrier off her back. "Come on Lilly you have been up all night". She added lifting her out of it. "You really need to sleep".

Since may couldn't enter the exam with out two  more members to join her so she waited for the others to leave the office.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 28, 2016 7:23 am

"Jeez mom, I don't want you to embarrassed me." Boruto awkwardly looked away as he didn't like the attention from the whole city because of his parents.

"Boruto, don't be like that." Namine sighed, "I was just here because your stupid father here forgot his lunch like always."

"Ehehe," Naruto chuckled, "Sorry about that. Anyways, what are you guys here for?"

"Just to tell you that we finished the mission like always." Konohamaru smiled as he felt accomplished, "These kids really do learn fast."

"That's because it was easy." Boruto pouted as he place his hands behind his head, "I mean can't we do more of a tougher mission dad?"

"I wish I could give you one, but no." Naruto awkwardly grinned.

Namine cleared her throat as she glared towards her husband, "Saids the one who demanded the 3rd to give you a C-ranked mission when it really was a B-ranked."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Dom Ago 28, 2016 12:40 pm

"You  are more like your father than you would like to know". Vixen said wanting to laugh at this situation but kept her emotions to herself. "So I am going to tell you the same thing I told him when he just got started. She looked in the children direction. "Boruto remember when you start complaining about a mission is too easy that everything you are doing is also training. Painting builds up your arm strength is you do it correctly and not mess about. Farming is hard work and helps to build up your stamina for the longer missions. It also to helps, dog walking helps with common seance, but that's for you kids to work out for yourselves. Baby sitting tests your patients and helps build up your disciplined. Some kids play up when there parents are not around. Some clients are just as bad. Never looks good if you kill them". Vixen put her hand to her chin and regretted it when Lilly screamed down her ear. "Oh yer one your dad use to complain about. Cat hunting. You have to have the right timing to catch a cat and be patient, you rush it you scare the cat and have to start over and if your too close the can could attack you. The same goes for hunting people. We have all had to go throw it so hang in there. Besides we never know what missions are going to come in from the next. It's pretty rare someone knows there mission before they have been given the order".

(I have watched the movie where the chuin exam takes place but that's all I can find)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Sep 13, 2016 3:51 pm

(You didn't watch up to the ending?)

Namine smiled at Vixen's logic as she knew that she was right. Naruto nodded as he remember how much of a brat he was when he was younger. He even did find his younger versions self annoying at times, he looked over back at the team and happily smiled at them, "Vixen is right, for now you guys should focus on the c-ranked mission since you guys have the chunin exam coming up."

"Don't worry." Konohamaru nodded as he was confident to teach the students well when the time comes, "I will make these students proud, especially your son."

Boruto sighed as he didn't like the attention. Naruto nodded and happily smiled at them, "I appreciate that."

Boruto scowled making Namine worry from seeing his attitude. "Onii-chan," Sayuri frowned catching Boruto's attention, "Please don't be like this."

Boruto was shock to see his little sister sad. He change from a small grin and walked up to his sister and patted her on the head, "I'm not sad, don't worry your onii-chan will do great out there!"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba