Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 3 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ago 08, 2016 8:12 pm

"We have to do something to keep this crowd under control, with the people closing there shops and others coming from outside of the village it could easily get out of hand". Vixen said right now she didn't care what the plan was as long as the crowd stayed peaceful.
Lilly started to blow bubbles in her sleep. "Well that's a new one". Vixen said smiling at her.

"You can tell your daddy your sorry when he comes around". May said softly. "Did you break your toy?"
eliment

eliment

Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment - Página 3 Empty Re: Living The Konoha Life (Naruto Next Generation RP) 1x1 with Eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 09, 2016 1:35 am

"Yeah..." Sayuri pouted as she hugged May. "Boruto onii-chan is a mean person!"

"I-I'm not that mean!" Boruto gasped.

"Sayuri, Boruto would you guys keep it down and help me with your father." Namine sighed as she try to lift Naruto up.

Kakashi sighed and looked over at Konohamaru. "Konohamaru, its time." Kakashi said.

"Huh?" Konohamaru blinked as he notice both Shikamaru and Kakashi looking at him. "A-Alright..."

As the ceremony begin, Kakashi walked up on stage introducing "Naruto" as the new hokage. Sakura and Ino were watching on the bottom along with Iruka who couldn't believe Naruto dream have came true. "Thank you! Thank you!" Konohamaru awkwardly smiled. I'm sorry Naruto, but the only way we can keep this ceremony from going is if I turned myself into you. Konohamaru thought worriedly.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 09, 2016 1:47 am

May went to the back of Naurto and created her snow shield to help lift him up. "He is a lot heaver than he looks". She said throw grit teeth. "Not sure how long the shield can last under his weight".

"Poor Naruto he is going to be devastated". Vixen whispered from behind of a wall so no one could read her lips. As long as she had been in the village all Naruto talked about is that he was going to be come Hokarga and now he can't attend his own Ceromney.

Kent was busy doing crowd control he had already arrested a few pick pockets. He was just revealed so far only the petty crimes have been committed as he placed one if them into a wooded cage kept out of site from the crowds.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 09, 2016 6:14 pm

As the ceremony was over, Naruto shot his eyes open and woke up knowing that he was in the hospital room. "What the-" Naruto blinked.

"You're finally awake." Namine sighed in relief as she was sitting on the side of the room.

"Namine, what happened?! What about the ceremony?!" Naruto gasped as he remember about the event he was suppose to participate in.

"Relax..." Namine chuckled, "Konohamaru got it taken care of. You were suppose to attend it, but you got knocked out when I found you."

Naruto tried to remember what happened then he remember a child punching him and send him flying out of the house. "Sayuri..." Naruto gasped, "I remember Sayuri was obsessed and wanted to kill Boruto for something."

"I know..." Namine sighed, "I didn't know that Sayuri would be gaining that kind of strength from me."

"I'm amazed to see that she is learning along with Boruto as well." Naruto sighed, "And now with me being hokage...I'm going to be busy with a lot of paper works and stuff."

"Don't worry about it, we'll find a way to make some family time for you." Namine sighed as she pecked Naruto on the cheek.

The door opened revealing Sakura and her daughter Sarada as they rushed in the room. "How is he?" Sakura asked as she leaned her body against the door.

"He's fine." Namine smiled in relief.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 09, 2016 6:40 pm

"Thank goodness your awake. Flar saw you flying out of your front door, by the time we got there with Namie you were fully knocked out. How are you?" Vixen said standing in the door way. "Has Sayuri calmed down any?" Spotting Sarada in the room and gave her a hug hello. "Want to hold your little cousin? If you do you need to sit in the chair near Naruto and I will put Lilly into your arms."

"Boruto your not a bad big brother you know". May said using her wood style to grow wild flowers around his feet.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Ago 10, 2016 2:57 am

"I know," Boruto sighed, "But it was my fault that Sayuri acted this way."

"Sure!" Sarada happily nodded as she held on to Lily.

"Yeah, who could have known my own daughter would gained Granny's strength afterall." Naruto chuckled.

"She is similar to Namine." Sakura nodded, "But you got be careful next time. It was your fault that you couldn't attend the ceremony."

"You're lucky that people don't know the actual truth on what was going on." Namine said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ago 10, 2016 9:45 am

"Well she did inherit her strength off her grandfather so it's not too surprising that your little girl inherited her strength from her mother. We could easily get two more in the village your son and May. But saying that the whole original clan would have the potential of passing on the enetics to any of there descendant since the strength come from the six sage of the six paths and as you know fate brought them all here, well some of us". Vixen said placing Lilly into Sarada's arms. It was already known that the Uzamaki, Uchia, Huyga and Senju were all descendants from the same person. "The problem is do we know enough on the Renagon to help our descendants control it to stop it taking over likeit did on poor Pain".

"It's not your fault how were you to know that your little sister would react like that from the words no. Then attack your dad without holding back. Good job it was him who is use to being sent flying by your mum and Sakura. I got told they sent him flying a lot when they were teenagers by my parents". May said "Next time she wan't to take something let her, if she makes you told it say no you wanted to bring it you carry it. It's how kids learn. My parents did it to me and you see others doing it to there children. It's the on;y way she is going to learn".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Ago 10, 2016 5:20 pm

"Yeah I guess..."

Naruto nodded as he couldn't believe that the kids were coming to the point of growing up. A couple of days has passed and Naruto was busier than ever, he had paper works to do as the Hokage, have interview, help out the children. Everywhere people go, Naruto is already running around somewhere trying his best to make everyone happy in the village.

Boruto was already a genin as he was out training with his team Sarada and Mitsuki. As they spotted the target dummy, Mitsuki and Sarada came in trying to do a combo, but Boruto got in the way of doing it and just take out the dummy by itself.

As for Namine, Namine was back home with Sayuri and they were both heading out decided to walk around the village to see what was new. "Hey mom, are we going to visit dad today?" Sayuri happily asked as she wanted to see her father.

"I wish we could Sayuri, but your father is really busy with all his paperworks and helping out the village." Namine sighed as she remember Naruto coming home so late.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ago 10, 2016 7:18 pm

Mays abillities being more defence rather than attack all she could do was watch from the side lines as the others attacked the dummy. "You do know that could have gone horribly wrong if that was a real person attacking it on your own". She commented raising an eye brow at him.

"Naruto it's me I am coming in". Vixen said who had Lily  tighed to her back. "Why don't you take a break from all that paper work. You will get more done once your eyes have had a little rest". She placed a bag of food onto the desk with the smell of Romen coming out of it. "I don't think you need to be told who gave it to me to pass on to you on the house, Oh and if you want to leave I would go out of the window and sneak away there's the heigh ups waiting for you to leave your office with load of papers in there hands.".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba