Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 4 de 19. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 4 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 31, 2016 2:15 am

Max leaned an arm on her knee. "Yup. I am. You, too?" she asked.

Zoom was taking the lead on his motorcycle. "I hope you don't get too full eating my dust!" he laughed.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 4 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Jul 31, 2016 2:19 am

"I was suppose to be here for a race, but who would race out here in the middle of the desert." Kate sighed.

Out of nowhere, Battle Force 5 arrived at Zeke's making all 5 vehicles stop in front of Kate and Max surrounding sand dust in the air. Kate coughed as she was trying to see what was going on attempting to swipe the sand dust out of the way just to get a clearer view. "And as always... I win." Vert grinned as he casually walked out of the vehicle.

"No fair!" Stanford whined, "It was obvious that I was the one who was more faster than you."

"Oh please boys..." Agura chuckled as the sand dust cleared up and notice 2 girls. "What the-"
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 4:45 am

"Oi! There you are!" Max hopped off her car, walking over to Stanford. "I was wondering where the hell you went off to, Stanford."

"Uh... This your girlfriend, Stanford?" Spinner asked Stanford, looking confused.

"Girlfriend!? Yuck! As if!" Max made a face.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 01, 2016 4:58 am

"Spinner are you out of your mind?!" Stanford eyes widen as he couldn't believe he was hearing, "This is my sister!"

"Stanford has a sister, that's a first. She doesn't even look like she has royal blood in her compare to you." Agura chuckled, "No offense."

"That's because she doesn't like being in the family that our royal blooded. Guys, this is Max. Max these are my friends." Stanford introduced Max to the group.

"Nice to meet you." Vert walked up to Max as he stuck out his hand waiting for a handshake.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Max looked at Vert and she grinned, shaking his hand. "The pleasure's all mine."

"And you are?" Zoom asked Kate, smiling.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:09 pm

"Oh...Kate..." Kate said as couldn't stop looking at Zoom's ride. "Cool ride!"

"Kate?" Vert looked over as soon as he heard Kate's voice.

Kate looked over and notice her brother giving a surprise look to her, Kate folded her arms and smiled at him, "Nice to see you too bro."

"W-W-Wait!" Stanford said, "That's your sister?!"

"You sound like you have fallen for his sister or something?" Agura teased Stanford.

"No!" Stanford rolled his eyes, "She's just too pretty to be his sister."

"Why thank you!" Kate giggled as she walked up to Vert and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" Vert asked curiously.

"I would like to know as well." Stanford folded his arms towards Max.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:12 pm

"Well, for one, I'm done with that prep school Mum and Dad tried to force me to go to. And second, I was kind of...summoned," Max said.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 01, 2016 6:21 pm

"Summoned..." Spinner blinked, "You don't mean-"

"Spinner..." Agura muttered over Spinner who was being a bit loud like always.

"I was actually called here for a motorcycle race, but there is no motorcycle race is there." Kate folded her arms towards Vert as she feel like something was going on, "Seriously bro what is going on?"

"Well..." Vert awkwardly grinned as he hate it when Kate can tell when he's lying to her. "We'll explain everything once we get some pizza and soda, we are pretty hungry from our job."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Ago 01, 2016 9:36 pm

"Job? You actually have a job?" Max asked Stanford.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 19. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba