Zodiac Signs

Página 32 de 32. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Zodiac Signs - Página 32 Empty Re: Zodiac Signs

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mar 12, 2017 9:27 pm

An Capricorn can beat an Aquarious in a argument. Grandad use to do it with my cousin his 5 grandchild.
I could whipe the floor with my friend at one point.

Capricorn and Cancer. Its the same reason. They both can wait and by there time. Even if that takes years,

Pices I would like to see them try, my cousins father would hang them upside down. No clue on what her mother would be doing to them while they are upside down. So mum said its watch out for there dads so she must agree that is what her eldest Nephiew
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Kate_10 Lun Mar 13, 2017 2:35 pm

''An Capricorn can beat an Aquarious in a argument''

well now i'll have to disagree. Yes we share zodiac signs here but not every cap not every aqua not ever pisces etc is the same! With capricorns i MIGHT *not necessarily do* stop the ''argument'' cuz they keep tellin what they tell anyway n it feels like they just do not want to see what u have to say or even what the truth is. It's like.. eh i say yeah keep goin...i won't be around to even debate for the next time. so u can't really know based on ur family members really, or i can't based on a couple friends of mine (:

i know we generalize things here, but talkin about them as facts sounds wrong to me ^^

Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  dreamfire Miér Mar 29, 2017 10:04 pm

eliment escribió:Zodiac Signs - Página 32 C8243b035c5f16eec605ebec03a4fbab

Well it's probably not a good idea to push a libra, because honestly you don't know what one would do. Maybe I'll whirl and push you right back into your place, or maybe I'll seethe inwardly and wait on the right time to react. Maybe I'll even try to understand WHY you pushed me in the first place. But one thing for sure...I won't forget it Razz
dreamfire

dreamfire

Mensaje  Kate_10 Jue Abr 06, 2017 8:39 pm

OMG i love librans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz stick around i will never push u i promise Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 32 de 32. Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba