how u're still talkin to me i wonder xDD

Deep down, ur a sweet person and a very very good friend Razz

yeah, truth bein told, what can i say Cool Cool xDD
Kate_10

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Zodiac Signs - Page 17 Empty Re: Zodiac Signs

Post  harpa Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Kate_10 wrote:The ''a little bit eccentric'' squad: Aquarius, Virgo, Gemini,Capricron, Sagittarius
''The haters gonna hate but i couldn't care less'' squad: Capricorn, Taurus ,Pieces, Sagittarius
The can't handle stupidity squad:Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius
''The laughs are pretty much everything'' squad: Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Aquarius, Aries
The ''no regrets'' zodiac squad:Sagittarius, Leo, Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius, Aries
Signs with remarkable self-control:Virgo, Capricorn, Aqaurius, Scorpio, Sagittarius
The ''sarcastically insults you out of love'' squad:Virgo, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Capricorn
The ''i'm too lost in my thoughts to talk right now'' squad:Pisces, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Scorpio

Truuuuue! Laughing
harpa

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:49 pm

juleic1123 wrote:I was supposed to be born on December 1999. Smile My mother almost died because I should've been born on the start of december, and I was born in the start of January. Almost 1 month later. confused

Besides, I "stealed" something from her. It's rare when I am sick. One day most of my classmates had H1N1 (Gripe A), and back then it was mortal, there was no cure yet (remember? 2009 or 2010?) The person next to me had H1N1, I even touched her, and the viruses didn't got me. I am like... immune to almost everything. I can eat chocolate over and over and don't throw up.

But this is bad too, because when I am sick, it's because it's something really strong and because of that, I suffer most of the other. Last time I was sick I had 41º fever...

Oh Gosh, I'm so sorry Ju. Sad
harpa

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:53 pm

''The laughs are pretty much everything'' squad: Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Aquarius, Aries wrote:

It's strange never thought about it till i saw this. I know 7 Aquarius and only one you can have a laugh with. One no one has never had a laugh with. he is my younger cousin by 2 weeks. The funny thing is we were both born early. Born in the same month. Both should have been born in the same month exsept he should have been ten days older.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:00 pm

harpa wrote:
eliment wrote:The water one is more me than earth.
It could be because I should have been born 17 march instead of the 11th of January.
Mum had problems early on getting told she wouldn't go full tearm as we weren't palatable. I was killing my mum from the inside.

Anyone elts born under the wrong sign due to them being born early or late.

Sorry to hear that.
I was born on the day it was expected.  Laughing

they say everything happens for a reason. One of mums anties died a few weeks after holding me. I was the last baby she held and if I was born on time she wouldn't have been able to have a cuddle.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Kate_10 wrote:the most humble person on planet Earth said:

how u're still talkin to me i wonder xDD

that would depends on what you did when you reached 0.
eliment

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:33 pm

eliment wrote:

It's strange never thought about it till i saw this. I know 7 Aquarius and only one you can have a laugh with. One no one has never had a laugh with. he is my younger cousin by 2 weeks. The funny thing is we were both born early. Born in the same month. Both should have been born in the same month exsept he should have been ten days older.

woow Smile now that's strange, i've not seen a serious aquarius yet Laughing no i've, 1, someone whose company i don't enjoy that much ehem_1 not because she wasn't makin jokes or anything,i get along well with serious ppl too, there were some other factors anyway, n i really really don't dislike anyone that easily, so yeah others were pretty much those types to have some good laughs with in my case (:
Kate_10

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:35 pm

harpa wrote:
Kate_10 wrote:The ''a little bit eccentric'' squad: Aquarius, Virgo, Gemini,Capricron, Sagittarius
''The haters gonna hate but i couldn't care less'' squad: Capricorn, Taurus ,Pieces, Sagittarius
The can't handle stupidity squad:Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius
''The laughs are pretty much everything'' squad: Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Aquarius, Aries
The ''no regrets'' zodiac squad:Sagittarius, Leo, Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius, Aries
Signs with remarkable self-control:Virgo, Capricorn, Aqaurius, Scorpio, Sagittarius
The ''sarcastically insults you out of love'' squad:Virgo, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Capricorn
The ''i'm too lost in my thoughts to talk right now'' squad:Pisces, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Scorpio

Truuuuue! Laughing

hahah Laughing aww we aaaare perrr-fect xP
Kate_10

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:02 pm

x))

Zodiac Signs - Page 17 GX2p2Z
Kate_10

Kate_10

Back to top Go down