Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"Great idea Derick. You make an excellent point." She said. She too wanted to catch and train pokemon.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Scarlet de lu Inerfaveria :: Starter Pokemon - Charmander
"Alright then." She said with a smile which Blaze's tail swished back and forth behind her head. Catching pokemon that would be useful for the facing the rock type gym, would make things go easier. And she personality wanted all of them to get the badge. Though anyways, training and catching some pokemon was something she wanted to do.

Derick Madison :: Starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur
"Thank you, Brianna." He said with a nod, as he looked over at her. Then to look down at Bulbasaur as she was running up against his leg. Seeming eager to go and do something. Battle other pokemon, battle some trainer along the way, just anything at this point. "So let's go train and find some pokemon to catch."[/quote]
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 12:14 am

Brianna Coulson-starter pokemon: Pikachu

"Yeah let's hurry and find some pokemon in Viridian Forest." She said, smiling. "Pikachu!" Sparky seemed excited to fight wild pokemon.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 06, 2015 2:52 am

"Alright, let's get past Viridian City then we will be heading into the Viridian Forest!" She said with a smile, running a few steps up the path towards Viridian City. With a energetic roar from Blaze, showing he was ready to do some fighting as well. Eager to go and fight some wild pokemon. "Beside, we could probably pick up some Pokeball in Viridian before we head into the Forest. As I only have five on me, and probably some more would be better." She said with a slight laugh doubting she'd get a hundred percent catch on the next five pokemon she'd meet. Besides some potions won't be bad to pick up either.

"Alright, so we've go the idea settled then." He said with a nodded then hearing Scarlet's comment about stopping in Viridian City before going into the Forest. It sounded like a good idea, as picking up some potions and poke ball would be a good thing. "I wouldn't mind stopping to pick up some poke balls, potions, and some antidotes as I believe last I checked there are a good amount of Weedles in the Viridian Forest. What do you think Brianna?" He asked looking towards Brianna at that moment. Wondering what her opinion on that matter was.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 3:10 am

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon:Pikachu

"Great idea. Potions and antidotes sound like a good idea. Especially when battling Weedle." She said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 06, 2015 3:52 am

"Seems like we're all in agreement then." She said with a smile looking back at the two of them and walking a few steps backwards. Even though it was in the direction of Viridian City. With Charmander happy moving it's tail back and forth, eager to fight wild pokemon and see other places. "So a spot by the poke mart then into the forest."

"Good. Well the faster we get to Viridian, the fast we can get to catching other pokemon and training our pokemon." He said with a smile, seeing that Scarlet had taken a few more steps towards Viridian, along with them being backwards. "Well then, let's get going then." He said with a smile running up to where Scarlet was, then passing right by her.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 3:38 pm

"You wanna race. Okay then." She said smiling and running up to Derick and then passing him. "Pi Pikachu!" Sparky liked how Brianna was in front of Derick.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mayo 07, 2015 7:03 pm

"If it's a race. Your on then." She said with a smirk on her face as she turned around from her walking backwards and started in an all out sprint. Catching up to where Derick was and passing right by him. While Blaze gave a energetic roar as they ran right past Derick, even though he was holing on as tight as he could to Scarlet's hair. While she kept running, wanting to make it to Viridian as fast as possible. Not really caring if she would make it there first in their little race, as she was just energetic to get to Viridian then on the route towards Pewter.

He stifled a laugh to himself as in a matter of time did Brianna and Scarlet pass right by him. Even though he didn't mind taking the last place position in this race. Though if did run after them as a decent pace though making sure not to past them, as it seemed like they were energetic and most likely he was just as energetic as they were. To get on the way to Pewter City, take on the gyms, then who knows what else could happen after or even during that as well. Though he was happy to not be going alone.

((Sorry for not replying much yesterday. It got really busy on my side.))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Jue Mayo 07, 2015 7:13 pm

(It's okay I understand. I'll be on all day Very Happy )

"I hope we meet up with all sorts of pokemon. I may try to catch a Caterpie in Viridian Forest. It should be easy to catch, since it's really weak. But as part of my team it will be really helpful." She say as I kept running. She couldn't help being energetic and optimistic. "Who knows maybe someday we will encounter a legendary Pokemon. She smiled at the idea. But she wouldn't catch one unless it wanted to go with her.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba