Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 2:58 am

Scarlet de lu Inerfaveria :: Starter Pokemon - Charmander
She watched as Brianna brought out her pokemon, watching how cute her Pikachu Sparky was. Then watching as it climbed up her shoulder. She smiled as she watched it, it was nice how all of them so far had quick basic bonds with their pokemon.

"Well, Brianna and I have ours out." She said looking over towards Derick at that point. "Why don't you bring out your Bulbasaur? And join the rest of with our pokemon out."

Derick Madison :: Starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur
"Alright, I guess I can join the party." He said with a shrug, still holding onto his poke ball at that moment. Then taking a breath before the threw the ball up in the air. "Come on out, Bulbasaur!" He shouted as from the poke ball in a flash came out Bulbasaur. The small green beast with a flower bulb on its back, or so it looked to be.

"Well, since I'm bad with nicknames. I'll just call her Bulbasaur." He said with a shrug, knowing he wasn't good with nicknames. And the Bulbasaur didn't seem to mind much, or at all. Along with knowing he wouldn't want this pokemon on his head so he just let the Bulbasaur stay down there and walk for herself.

"Well, with all of us with out pokemon out. Shall we head for Route 1 and get a start on our journey." He said with a smile, as the Bulbasaur seemed happy to go with it. To get going and go along with it.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 3:07 am

Brianna Coulson-Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"Let's get going to Route 1 and enjoy our pokemon adventure." She said. "Pika!" Sparky seemed excited too. Brianna started walking.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 3:28 am

"Alright then." She said with a smile as Blaze gave a roar of approval. "Seems like Blaze agrees as well." She said with a smile looking up at her first pokemon on her journey, growing attached to him already. Though that probably how it was for all trainers, getting attached to their first pokemon that had ever gotten. Then she started walking towards the entrance to route one.

"Alright, on to route 1." He said with a smile as he started towards route 1 with Bulbasaur following along behind him. Knowing that this was going to be fun, starting an adventure with some possibly to become friends. Of course it would become very fun with friends. Though he couldn't help thinking ahead to what they would do. Battle other trainers, battler gym leaders, maybe even possibly take on the Elite Four and the Champion. Though now he was excited to get going.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 3:36 am

Brianna Coulson- starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"I think there are plenty of Pidgey and Spearow on Route 1." She said. "If either of you want to catch one we can stop at some point."

(Gotta go to bed. Goodnight.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 4:01 am

"Pidgey or Sparrows... well, I don't think I want either a Pidgey or Sparrow. So I'm good." She said with a soft smile on her face. As Sparrows and Pidgeys weren't her favorite. Besides, already thinking of the first gym in Pewter. A Rock type gym, she was already at a disadvantage and she didn't want to be more at a disadvantage with a Pidgey or Sparrow with her. Guessing quite well that she'd need a water of grass type in order to beat that gym, or train Blaze so he could beat a rock type pokemon.

"I'm alright. As Pidgeys and Sparrows seemed to be almost everywhere. Anyways we could always come back if one of us just wants to get one later on." He said with a soft smile on his face. Not as he didn't want a Pidgey or a Sparrow, as he wouldn't have really minded a Pidgey himself. Though with only like three poke balls on him, it wasn't really much of a shot at catching one.

((Goodnight!))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"Pewter's rock types will be hard to beat. Especially for Sparky. He could use quick Attack and agility. But I get the feeling it won't be enough." She said. Sparky looked at Brianna determined to try to beat the rock type gym.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 9:30 pm

"Yeah. They will be hard to beat. With myself and Blaze, ember is probably the best we could do. And that against a rock type, probably won't end too well." She said with a slight sigh, knowing they won't go too well with her and only Blaze to go against the Rock Type Gym in Pewter. So she could only guess that she would need either a water type, a grass type, or a fighting type to make it past it. In moves or pokemon either one.

"With myself and Bulbasaur, we will probably have the easiest time with this gym." He said with a shrug as he looked down at Bulbasaur, who looked eagerly determined to take on the gym and beat up some rock types. "Though we should probably look for either some pokemon to help you two out or get to training. As I don't want to go face the gym on my own." He said with a smile, not really minding for keeping the battle with the gym off for a bit.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"Okay either we go out looking for pokemon to capture or we train. What do you want to do ,Scarlet?" She asked. She didn't care what they did as long as they all won a gym badge.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 10:20 pm

"Well, since both of us have pokemon that against a rock type won't win easily. We could train them all we could, though one direct hit from a Rock Throw and we'd be well done for." She said with a sigh, even though Blaze with his claws poking her forehead seemed to disagree. "Beside we could go catch some pokemon and probably get some training in at the same time. I've heard there's a good amount of pokemon in the Viridian Forest, just past Viridian City."

"Well, catch and train then." He said with a smile, as Scarlet seemed to wanted to go with both options. "Besides, my advantage here could become a disadvantage later on. Like in another gym." He said with a shrug on his shoulders. Knowing fully well that it would probably happen later on, on their journey.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba