Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting

Página 3 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting - Página 3 Empty Re: Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting

Mensaje  eliment Mar Mar 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Done. Sorry taken so long internet keeps on cutting out.
eliment

eliment

Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting - Página 3 Empty Re: Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mar 03, 2015 9:21 pm

((@eliment- The guy is now accepted. While on Tally's form you are missing the Familiar - What it is? and Familiar Abilities - What can it do? Though I will accept it, just please make sure to edit it with that information before we start. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Mar 03, 2015 9:47 pm

{{My forms are finished
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mar 03, 2015 10:08 pm

(( @Sash- Looks good, very good. I'll add them to the list today. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  princesszelda Vie Mar 06, 2015 9:10 am

Ello! May I join please? ^-^ My forms will be up really soon ! // 1 female & 1 male .
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Mar 06, 2015 2:26 pm

(( Of course you can. ^^ Though Please get your forms up as soon as you can so we can get started.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  princesszelda Sáb Mar 07, 2015 3:30 am

Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting - Página 3 10ieaud

megan ilia

Nickname : None
Chosen Destiny : Guardian of the Stars
Birthday : May 22
Height : 5'2"
Weight : 107lbs

Classes
1st Period --- Mathematics
2nd Period --- Hierarchy of Destiny
3rd Period --- Roles of Magic
4th Period --- Magical Science
5th Period --- Beastry
6th Period --- Conjuring
7th Period --- Divine Blessings
8th Period --- Magical Combat

Magical Abilities
She has the power to control galaxy magic (i.e. can create a supernova). She can also see past events through the touch of an object, and can create a 22% magic resistance shield against an enemy attack.

Personality
Megan is rather a clumsy-head than what you'd call feminine. She has a strong-willed character, and can be stubborn yet passionate and caring. She tends to take her studies seriously, even going so far as studying overnight which unintentionally results in dozing off in class -- a complete fail! (ー∀ー;)  She loves food, dance, and learning about magic.

Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting - Página 3 3240666gz1kynqo1h

Neoline Boarding School - Can Destiny be Change? Accepting Starting - Read Start Post before Posting - Página 3 2a6tmjr

austin cross

Nickname : None
Chosen Destiny : Dark Knight
Birthday : July 5
Height : 5'4"
Weight : 115lbs

Classes
1st Period --- Mathematics
2nd Period --- Hierarchy of Destiny
3rd Period --- Beastry
4th Period --- Conjuring
5th Period --- Magical Science
6th Period --- Roles of Magic
7th Period --- Divine Blessings
8th Period --- Magical Combat

Magical Abilities
He has the power to generate and manipulate blue flames. His agility is enhanced, and he can light up objects (i.e. his sword, a candle, etc.) with flames without burning them

Personality
Austin is genuine and generally kind. His innocent, young boy look may give away, but he's actually fierce in combat once his hand gets a hold of his sword. He despises his destiny, which is that he will become a Dark Knight. Dark, as in evil. This is because one of his ancestors who possessed the blue flame magic was known to have burnt innocent cities. Austin believes that destiny can be changed, which he is determined to do for his.

~
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 07, 2015 3:45 am

(( They look good Zelda, though I do have few question on Megan's form. Just how powerful is her Galaxy magic? Can she control it with ease or can she not control it at all? As I just want to know, because she seems a little over powered at present.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  princesszelda Sáb Mar 07, 2015 4:43 am

( Oh her galaxy magic is not that powerful . Its more of like tiny aspects of galactic power, but it is in no way large enough . Like for example, her supernova is merely a small beam as to that of Starfire's (Teen Titans) powers. As for control, I would say she's a little moderate in controlling (only uses it when needs to, unless her rage gets the best of her) but still in practice. But her powers are definitely not literally galactic sized. xD I apologize for the confusion.  ehem_1  )
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba