Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN!

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Anime-baka-to-test-cute-kawaii-magic-Favim.com-294952

There have been mainly in this world that have told you that magic never exists. And if you still believe in it after the age of ten, then the label of "child". Though that is usually to be expected, because magic is a thing children believe in. In reality there are no unicorns, dragons, or magical beings.

But that is only wrong.

But now to the modern day. A new set of ruins has be discovered on the outskirts of your home town. While it just seemed to be a bunch of columns there and experts have even already explored the area not finding anything either. But you and some other people that you might hardly know have been tasked with exploring these ruins. Just to save your own skin in school. Though they don't really expect find anything earth breaking. Though when the curse comes to daylight, will you be able to stop it?

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Sep 22, 2014 11:06 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Plot

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_m89sq9b7bO1rauzh6o1_r1_500

Well, to keep it simple. You and several other people that you either don't know at all or at least know their name. Being given a project to go explore these ruins on the outskirts of town, to keep your grade in school. And if you don't do it, expulsion from the school is the next thing on the line. Though as you explore the ruins, you and all the other tumble down into a deeper hidden room of the ruins. Stumbling around do you find a burial chamber with some fancy coffin and a glowing stone.

That is when you find out about the curse.

The curse, or the stone, give a person magical powers and turns them into a magical creature. The bad side? You'll die once you turn twenty. Unless you can find a cure or a way to negate that ending. Though theres more than that. You'll find your way tumbled into Goddess Wars, Magical Superstorms, The Stars alining, and many other problems that your up coming death.

So will you survive?
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Character Listing

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! 3205647235_1_154_SM0rei7x

Alexandra Nervinial - 17 - Female - Mystic Vampire - CrimsonIzanagi
Yuthakra Meageroth - 18 - Female - Dragon/Nonexistent Being - CrimsonIzanagi
Kait Inga Shinujuro - 18 (almost 19) - Female - ESPer - CrimsonIzanagi
Ruyki Thunnyere - 16 - Male - Seraphim - CrimsonIzanagi
Bruce Ellerinian - 17 - Male - Kappa - CrimsonIzanagi
Lok Vale - 16 - Male - Kitsune - CrimsonIzanagi
Name - Age - Gender - Creature to be? - Micromechi
Kanata Imoue - 16 - Female - Siren - Anatee
Tatsunaka Bakura - 15 - Male - Part Wolf - Anatee
Sonia Johnson - 15 - Female - Demon(?) - Anatee
Sakamoto Reiji - 15 - Male - Yuki-onna (Snow Fairy) - Anatee
Name - Age - Gender - Creature to be? - Played by
... More will be added if more people join...

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm, editado 2 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Rules

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! 3170038145_1_17_Zd183e4g

Rule 1
Two characters minimum. One Male and One Female.

Rule 2
No Mary Sues, Gary Stues.

Rule 3
No Godmoding

Rule 4
No going "Stella when home and instantly found a cure for the curse.". If you do, I'm not going to allow it.

Rule 5
This will be Semi-Literate. Four lines minimum.

Rule 6
Any Sexuality is allowed. Though No Homophobia.

Rule 7
Anime or Human pictures are alright. Though anime is preferred.

Rule 8
No swearing, period for this one.

Rule 9
Activity. Please post once a week. And reservations will only last for two weeks, and if I don't see forms they will open back up again.

Rule 10
Have fun!
And put Magic Madness somewhere in your forms to prove that you read this.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Basic for Forms

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 10:58 pm

These are the basics, though feel free to add more

Name
Age (16-18)
Personality
History
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Updates and What I Missed

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_mcrxvfamph1qgirr7o1_500

Updates and WIM Summaries will come here
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Starting Post

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Starting Post will come here once RP has Started
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty My Forms

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Feeling solid
'Cause I have finally got my feet on the ground
Now You rescued me, You were gravity
I was upside down, down

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Giphy
I've got a fire in my eyes
I'm burning brighter than the sunlight
You orchestrated my escape
Now I'm awake
I feel alive for the first time
You ignite The fire in my eyes
┌──────────────────────── ────────────────────────┐

"My name? Is that what you want to know oh so badly? Fine. My name is Yuthakra Meageroth. Though since every idiot I have met at school can not pronounce my name, call me Yu. It's easier and it bores me to watch people constantly mess up full name. I am a senior in high school which means I am eighteen currently. And don't you forget it."

"Apparently you are blind, if you are asking about my gender. I am Female. XX chromosomes. So don't be getting any dirty ideas now, or it will become hard to work with five broken fingers."

"Oh course this comes up. Yes I have a criminal record. Yes I have been in juvenile jail before. Yes I know how to pull of cons. And yes I have escaped from jail before. The only crime that is actually on my record is a thief charge that got me in juvenile for a few months. Though off the record I have a whole lot of other crimes, forgery, thief, art thief, among others. Though no court of law has any proof to convict me for them."

"Even though I am a thief I do have my own standards. I never kill anyone, I will wound or knock people out if I have to. But I never kill. And I always steal from other bad guys. No normal citizens are my victims. Mostly to sum up my style is "I pick up where the law leaves off" and I go after other bad guys."

"Though to those at my school. I am often cold to others, most of all when they are prying into my business or if they are just annoying. Even my actions at school, others have called cruel and heartless. Most of all when someone makes me angry. Though if not I tend to say quiet, aloof, and mysterious. So I don't have to explain myself to everyone and don't have to be bothered by anyone."

"Well, surprisingly after I touched that stone and became a creature. I though I'd become fully one creature. Though I couldn't have been more wrong. Mostly because I became a Divine Dragon, though I was also part Nonexistent Being. So I'm a combination of the two. Meaning I do, and do not exist in the world. Thanks to being only part Nonexistent Being. While the Divine Dragon is different. The dragon addition that I have, like the horns, the wings, and the tail are all a dark crimson color. Almost black mixed with red. Though I still don't know much about it... Let along how to control anything."

"My history isn't anything special to talk about. Mostly because my past is my past. History, done, and over with. My parents left me on the door step of the local orphanage when I was only about a month old. Why the left? I never found out. Though they left me, thats it. I was raised in the orphanage for a few years before getting adopted by another family. That only lasted a few weeks before they brought me right back, saying that I was "Too dirty for their tastes". That was only the start of the long road of being adopted only to be brought back again. Which was one of the factors that had lead to my start in stealing in the first place along with my first and only arrest and stay in juvenile. Though after becoming good enough with thief and some forgeries at that time, was I able to make my own way out of that orphanage and live on my own. I have a safe house with my stole stuff hiding in the old Theatre district while I have an slight penthouse in a hotel, I secretly own, in town. What can I say? Being a thief has a lot more rewards than being a "good guy". That was when I started by business of helping people who needed help and "picking up where the law leaves off". Even though I attend High school, though it is also the perfect cover. No CEO of a corrupt company is going to expect a High Schooler to be the one to take them down."

"Alright. That is enough about me. Now no more questions. Just get out!"
└──────────────────────── ────────────────────────┘
Used to live my life
Locked up inside a room with no door before
You found a window, You broke it
And now I won't be contained anymore

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_mqkq2zUFzA1rtagfbo1_500
Oh, I know You are
The reason I can breathe
Oh, I know You are
The reason I am free

Face Claim - IF - HyperDimention Neptunia
Song Lyrics - Fire in my Eyes - FireFlight

I know your intentions
I've seen the way you work
You love destruction
You love pouring on the hurt

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! 1252313424_bcb2103eb9
I used to chase you
But now I hate you
I'm safe inside the light
So go on do your worst, your worst

"Hello there. Nice to meet you. I am Alexandra Nervinial. Pleased to meet you. I am a seventeen year old high schooler. I know it does indeed sound weird, or at least it does to me. With how I talk to say I've seventeen. If I talk to people through a door or something, they usually assume that I am a teacher. How silly is that? Though I can't really say it isn't true. Because it has happened three times already."

"Oh my gender? That is an easy question to answer. I am a female. Though thank you for asking."

"Well, I am a member of the student council. Along with the captain of the NAL Quiz bowl and Presentation Team. NAL means Nation Academic League, and doesn't mean Nerds and Losers like the rumors that have spread around the school have said. Because it is a technical and challenging sport, and yes I said sport."

"My personality, is rather straight forward. I am kind, I care about others along with my teammates, though you can say I am a "geek" or "nerd" as well. Because I happen to know all these facts, which is needed for Quiz bowl, and I happen to memorize information with ease, which is needed for the Presentation team."

"Well after touching that stone and becoming a creature... Well how do I explain this. I became a Mystic Vampire. It's like a combination between a Vampire and a Sorcerer. That does mean I can walk out in the daylight without getting burned or disintegrated into ashes. And no I do not sparkle like a pixie. Though because of that, it doesn't mean I can go without drinking blood. Because if I don't the vampire abilities will diminish and... well and this is embarrassing... with just getting the powers I can't really control myself around blood yet..."

"I'll keep my past simple. I come from a loving family, who have let me go to school her and have giving my money to stay in a small apartment by myself. I have worked hard with a part time job, school activities, and school work to be able to stay here. So that's about it. Nothing mind blowing or anything. Sorry."

"Well that is all for me. Please come again."

I am stronger than you think
I believe you'll never get the best of me
No I don't buy the lies you sell

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! 17
My heart belongs to someone else
I am stronger, stronger than you think

Face Claim - Chikane Himemiya - Kannazuki no Miko
Song Lyrics -Stronger than you Think - FireFlight

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Hakuryuu-o
I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
┌──────────────────────── ★ ────────────────────────┐

"I guess this was to come. Though don't expect me to take as long as those two! I'm Ruyki Thunnyere. I am sixteen years old and in high school as well. Next!"

"Please, tell me your kidding. As I am a guy if that isn't plainly visible! Maybe you need glasses. Next!"

"I'm a Soccer player, not the captain of the team of course. Though I am the lead attacker. Meaning I the one that goes running for the goals to score the goals. Which is the better part than holding back and being a defender like those other guys. Next!"

"My personality? Wow. You really can't tell then. Straight forward, direct, to the point, I don't take any flack, or do I take any questions, I always go forward, never look back. Do you get it now? Good. Next!"

"Well after I touched the weird glowing stone, I well became a Seraphim. An angel of fire, burning hard and bright. Yeah... the feathered wings of fire isn't really fun either as then tend to burn everything they touch. And I haven't really learned how to control them yet, or the flames to say for sure. Okay, next question!"

"My past? Why should I tell you a thing like that? Why should I tell you that I was the third child in a family of eight? Usually playing soccer with my brothers and finding out I loved the sport. Then coming here for high school and joining the soccer team. Why should I tell you any of that? Wait, I did just tell you it. You and your twisting words! Well I'm not saying another word on the matter!"

"Ok. You know about me, so move on and leave! I have drills to practice and balls to kick you know!"

└──────────────────────── ★ ────────────────────────┘
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! WhiteHurricane
Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see?
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better

Face Claim - Hakuryuu - Inazuma Eleven GO!
Song Lyrics - Unbreakable - FireFlight

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it.

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! 8320
And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

"My name? Well that is easy. I'm Bruce Ellerinian. An easy name to say and pronounce, yes? I am seventeen and currently attend high school. So shall I move on?"

"I know it hard to tell so I guess I should just tell you. I am a male. I know I look a little bit close to a girl so this isn't the first time I've heard that question, nor will it be the last."

"I'm kind of just a normal high school guy. No sports on my record, and I happen to not be good with a lot of them. Mostly if I try out for any sport it ends up with myself getting injured. So which is why I don't do them. And I don't really have the talent for the logical teams of the school."

"After touching that stone the creature I became was a Kappa. Also known as a Water Demon, or at least according to the Japanese. Though I still haven't gotten use to the gils and the being able to breath under water. It is still weird to me, along with the gils."

"My past isn't really that interesting. Just ordinary. Normal parents with their jobs in the area. A brother and a sister that go to grade school currently. So nothing really extraordinary to talk about for me. That's about it."

"Well thanks for talking to me! And save travel, my friend!"

But darling,
You are the only exception.

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_mlvo73ugSa1qbdvwko1_r1_500
Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.

Face Claim - Hayato Hayama - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Song Lyrics - The Only Exception - Paramore

They tell us lies
They pull us in
They bury us alive
They hold us down

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_n2jsodobOB1s91oe7o7_500
They live within
They're never satisfied
Lost in a world of dark delusion
I'm reaching for the light
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

"My name? Why on earth would you want that cruddy thing?! Are you going to go squeal your guts to the police about me? Fine. Whatever. Go a head and do it. Not like they've got anything on me. The name's Kait Inga Shinujuro, 18 almost 19 years old, blood type A negative! Otherwise known as your worst nightmare!"

"Well I do get this fairly often. Mostly because of the short hair and the clothing choice. Though read my lips. I am Female. Female! So remember it, memorize it, and never ask me again. Got it!?"

"My past. You want to know my past?! Ha! Don't make me laugh. Besides I'd have to take my fifth amendment on that. Because some of the things haven't hit the statute of limitations yet. Yes, you heard me. I am quite well versed in the law and what the cops can and cannot do. So yeah, to explain to you in simple minded terms what my past is. It would be just like confessing in front of a grand jury. Something I'd rather not do. Though I can say this. I have done plenty of crimes in my lifetime. Probably even ten times the crimes you've committed. As I'm as good as they come. A thief and criminal with many talents. So how about you clam up and stop asking stupid questions."

"After touching that stone. Well the "creature" I became was an ESPer. Otherwise known as an Extrasensory Power User. You know the stuff like Telekinesis, Scrying, Precognitive Dreams, Telepathy, Pryokinesis, and all that stuff. Well that's what I ended up with. Just not the mind reading. As I already "read" people for a living, so why get that power. Besides, until the other idiots. Mine is probably the easiest to control, mostly because an ESPer is still a human. Just a human with Extrasensory Power."

"My personality. Well that depends if I'm on the grift or not. As the both of them are very different. My grift personality ranges from your typical "Southern Bell" to the fancy "Rich Aristocrat". So you'll never tell when I'm on a grift, because I do change my looks. Though my normal every day personality. I stick quiet in the back, unless you just happen to tick me off. Then don't expect me to hold back. As I have a dark side, and I am not afraid to let it see the light of day. I'm really good at breaking people with my words and with psychology, another thing I picked up on. As you don't get everyone to do something for you by just flashing a pretty smile in a cocktail dress. I can intimidate, I can be sadistic, I can scare the living daylights out of people. All thanks to a microphone and an earpiece that gets information from my supercomputer back home."

"Well, you know me now. So how about you move on! No more questions! And if you come back, expect to get a bullet in your head."
Don't hesitate to explode
Burn the pain inside your soul
Don't hesitate, let it go
Start a fire, embrace the light

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_n2jsodobOB1s91oe7o4_500
They pour the shame
Till we can't stand
The sight of our own face
They pin us down

Face Claim - Strength - Black Rock Shooter
Song Lyrics - Ignite - FireFlight

Tainted words,
all the while that I sit here listening,
they destroy my whole will to obey.
And they say,

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! E8992w
And when I turned on the reasons,
You were there watching all the while,
I should have shut down my anger,
but I was too proud.
┌──────────────────────── ★ ────────────────────────┐

"My name? Well my name is Lok Vale. Pleased to meet you. I am sixteen as of current. So there isn't much else to it."

"I guess this can come up fairly often. I am a male, so that will be that."

"My personality. Well its not really that difficult to explain. I am kind and caring to those that I call my friends. Though I can be very serious when I want to, often either being the one to stop conflicts before they go into actual fights. Though I'm not really a fan of fighting, as in actually fighting. Though if I must, and to protect my friends, I will if I have to."

"After touching that stone in those ruins. The creature I became was in fact a Kitsune. You know of the multi-tailed foxes in mythology. That's what a Kitsune is. A spirit fox with multiple tails. Which with the more tails, one gained after every thousand years, the more power one has. Though since I did just become one, I would only have one tail."

"My past. There isn't really an secret hiding in it. As I had a fairly good childhood, raised by kind and loving parents out of the city before moving to the city. Mainly to live in an empty house while my parents work overseas. Though I do have a sister, Zhalia, though she is mainly off at school overseas as well. Though sometimes she comes back and surprises me, mostly by dive tackling me to the floor. Yes my parents are somewhat wealthy though by the look of the house I'm living in, it looks like just a normal house nothing fancy to it. Not that I mind much, as I'm not a fan of those fancy toys like my parents and sister. So I've been around here on my own. Nothing much else to it."

"Well that's all about me. So see you around."
└──────────────────────── ★ ────────────────────────┘
Belly up,
sounds that only hatred could express,
found their way into my weary head.
I repent,

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_m4vdmqHnF81rxqu3so1_250
Running fleeing trying to get away,
from the path I knew I strayed.
Broken faithless I was then,
now You take away my sin.

Face Claim - Age - Heroic Age
Song Lyrics - Reasons - FireFlight

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Vie Sep 26, 2014 10:09 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Open!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Tumblr_mkmwmo8dMx1rykjy9o1_500

Magic is powerful.
Though power has a cost.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN! Empty Re: Curse or Hurst? RP - OPEN!

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba