Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Re: Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Sep 17, 2014 4:42 am

I am entirely sure. It is good. ^^ No more than good, it is amazing. ^^
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Re: Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Sep 17, 2014 4:43 am

Thanks. ^^ Chapter 2 will be coming soon. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty -Chapter 2 - School Lockdown, Power Shutdown-

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 23, 2015 8:14 pm

There was a errie silence in the girl's dorm room. A dark yet depressing silence as most of the other girls seemed to be asleep, or if they weren't they were faking it pretty well. While Desteny laided on her bed, with her hands behind her head and just staring up at the vaulted ceiling above them. With the events of last night, the sudden realization that they were all going to be prisoners here. It had made sleep a fickle creature for her. Though it kind of nerved her a little that Grecia, who had talked so pompously and pridfully about how she was going to break out of here, was the one snoring on her bed which was only a few spots away from her. She didn't like being trapped here just as much as the others but she wasn't going around boasting her plans of how to get out of here. She sighed softly to herself as her eyes when to the only window in the whole dorm room, which was high up on the wall and had bars on it to prevent escapes that way. Though it was the only way to really tell time there, and with the sky slowly changing from the dark abyss of night to the first red of sun rise.

"Destiny? Are you up?" The voice came from the bed across the room from her though it was still almost a whisper. Yet it was easy to tell it was Michiele's voice than anyone else's. While the small corridor of light for the window slowly began to pour into the dorm room.

"Yeah." Destiny slowly replied not even moving a slight inch. Before she had anwsered she was debating wither to actually anwser or not. Though since it was Michiele instead of Grecia, that was a main factor of her decision. Mostly because she wanted to avoid talking to the overly prideful and cocky Grecia. Mostly because when she would talk to her it made her feel like that she wanted to blast the girl into the nearest wall.

"Good. I was starting to think I was the only one." Michiele replied as she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position on her bed. Her pink hair looked slightly more ratty than it had the night before, almost like she had escaped this prison and had gone and fought a few Kijugans without anyone knowning. Though that was most doubtful.

At that moment, Destiny slowly pushed herself up to a sitting position, with her legs dangling off the bed and her feet easily touching the floor, the cold stone floor below. Though with it was hot or cold didn't make much of a difference to her. She just sat there in silence, ignoring the gaze of Michiele who was indeed looking at her.

"Hey, could I ask you something?" Michiele started to ask as her blue eyes stayed locked on Destiny. As if scanning for any movement, any nervous tick, or just anything she could note as a reaction of some kind. Though it wasn't a harsh like gaze scanning, it was more like a curious gaze. "If you don't mind that is."

"Sure, though I won't guranty an anwser." Destiny replied with her same cold emotional tone. Kind of not idealy fond of delving into her path with anyone. Most of all people she would be stuck with for the gods knew how long. She didn't want to grace anyone with her past, though that one feeling wouldn't keep people from prying. One thing she had learned all to well.

"Alright. I guess that is fair enough." Michiele said, almost as if she was expecting an anwser like that. Though she did seem somewhat pleased though it was also mixed with wonder and curiousity. Mostly at the mystery placed in front of her with the name of Destiny. She seemed like she was trying to solve a puzzle more than she was going to interogate the girl. "So, where did you come from?"

"I believe I already answered that. I do not know." Destiny simply replied not going into much detail. Though she did know she had stated it at the introductions last night. Though her gaze has shot in Michiele's direction at that point, wondering what the darkness mage was trying to get at with that.

"Do you really not know? Or is it that you will not say?" Michiele questioned watching Destiny closely. Only seeing a slight movement of her eyes, which made her smile a little. "I'll take that as a yes. Though that isn't what I want to know. As I want to know where your grew up, not were you were born."

"I was raised by the Church." Destiny stated in as few words as she could. Mostly because the prying was starting to get on her nerves. Along with the fact she wanted to get out of the night gown that the school had ever so graciously provided them.

"What Church? As you know there are about... seventy of them down south." Michiele asked once again, resting her chin on her folded hands in front of her. Though her eyes didn't seem to blink, not even once during this conversation. They stayed sharply open, looking at Destiny, looking at the mystery of the girl, and she seemed to be enjoying it.

"The Church of Obscura Luce." Destiny said once again, though the cold emotion of her tone becoming stronger with her annoyance. Though her eyes locked right on with Michiele's gaze at that point. "Now a question from me. Why are you so intrested in my past? I would getting it if it was one question, and only one. But this has been a few more than one. So why are you so intrested?" She questioned her annoyance coming out strongly in those words more than anything else. Almost as if she was trying to prove something those there wasn't exactly anything to prove.

"The Church of Obscura Luce. Wasn't that one of the Churchs in the Holy Retrubution War?" Michiele questioned at first, mostly to herself and not expecting an exact anwser for that one. Yet, the question from Destiny was rather unexpected to her. Her eyes showing the shock, though her lips had curled into a slight smile. "Because you are different. Your personality is very different from everyone elses. There are other things I can say but... You wouldn't understand them."

"So because I am different that is why your questioning me?" Destiny asked in more of surprise that shock. Which has caused the coldness from her tone to mellow a little due to the surprise. Though that didn't cause her eyes to widen much, rather much at all. "And that's suppose to be a legit reason for it to be alright to question someone...?"

"Well you never had to anwser." Michiele anwsered with ease, her lips still curled in a slight sign of joy. Her blue eyes staying right on Destiny, while more light started to pore into the dorm room. "Well, the other girls might be waking up so. So looks like that will be all I'm getting." She said with a slight sigh, of disappointment at that moment. Though she pushed herself of the bed and headed towards the main wash room and changing rooms of the dorm. "Well then, for the rest of the crowd starts getting up. I'm going to get changed." She said as she reached close to the door that would go out into the hallway though took a sharp right before getting there. To head in the direction of the wash and changing rooms. Leaving Destiny once again by herself in the dorm room with the other sleeping girls.

"Great... So I'll either have to sleep more to avoid being questioned by her. Or sleep to long and get yelled at by someone else." Destiny muttered as she laided back on the bed once more, though with the bed not being to wide did her head and shoulders tend to hang over the other side. Her silver eyes looking at the wall, almost wondering if that wall would have something to explain why she was getting questioned, why this school was now a prison, and why that this was happening now of all times. She closed her eyes for a moment as she laided there in that position before pulling herself back up to a sitting position. A sharp sigh escaped her lips as she pushed herself off the bed and grabbed her cloths at the end of the bed. "Well since no one is awake yet..." She muttered to herself mostly as she with her bare feet on the cold floor did she look around making sure that the other girls were indeed asleep. Only once she was sure did she slowly pull her night gown up and over her head and place it on the bed by her clothing. She paused only for a moment to look behind her, mostly at her shoulder blades, only to see the silver and gold markings of an angel wing and a bat wing on her shoulder blades. Not a sound escaped her mouth as she grabbed the dress robe and briskly put it on, covering them up once more. After she had finished with the robe did she slide the light blue leggings on underneath it and then pull on the white boots that went up to just about her knees. She slowly laced them up as Michiele came back into the room fully dressed in her black dress, black witch hat, the black corset, the black and purple tigths, and the black boots.

"So you had the same idea then." Michiele commented at that point as she walked back into the room. Her hands slowly ajusting the hat upon her head so it would be at a slight angle. Though that didn't stop the slight smirk showing on her lips. "Looks like great minds do think a like."

"What are you trying to do?" Destiny questioned sharply once she ahd finished with her boot straps and slowly ran some of her fingers through her hair for it to lay down. Her gaze locking on Michiele as she asked the question, mostly wondering why the mage was trying so hard to be like this. "As if your hoping we will become friends, then you are hoping for too much." She said as she slowly began to place the decorations that were in her hair the day before and slide them back on, with her hair to hold them in place. "Because I don't make friends, and also I don't need them either."

"Well isn't that a closed minded thinking." Michiele commented as she slowly walked over to Destiny's bed and placed her elbows on the decorative bed frame at the end of the bed. Then resting her head against one of her hands, her left hand, while the other hand rested on the bed frame as well. "If you just think like that you might just get yourself killed. Because this isn't just a dog eat dog world. You will need some allies to survive. As out there, a lone wolf is a dead wolf."

"So your concerned about me?" Destiny questioned looking away from the darkness mage this time around. Mostly because she hadn't heard so one say that to her before. Though the surprise didn't stay around for long.

"You can say that." Michiele said with a smirk on her lips as she pushed herself away from the bed as the sounds of yawns and other rmovement could be hear from around the room. Mostly to make Michiele's smirk vanish in a flash. "Well, looks like everyone else is waking up..." She seemed to say with a tone of disappointment, as if she wanted to prolong it for another hour or two. "Oh well..." She said with a sigh as she took her elbows off the bed frame and walked over to her own to lean against it. "Oh yeah. I wouldn't say a word to the other girls, some of them might over react with the idea."

"And what do you mean by that?" Destiny questioned as more of the girls started to stir from the slumber. Her eye brows raised in questioning and wonder but the last sentence Michiele had said.

"Exactly what I said." Michiele said leaving the conversation at that as Antoinella was the first one to sit up and look around. Only to be followed by Anabel and a sluggish Isabel. "Well, morning everyone." She said rather sweetly as she was still leaning against her bed frame.

"Morning." Antoinella replied as she seemed to be the one more reactive of the three that had gotten up. She was also the first one pushing herself of of her bed and then remaking it in an instant. "You two are up early. Is there any reason why?"

"Oh... I wouldn't say so." Michiele started off saying with a devious smile on her face at that moment. Almost like she was expecting that question to come up or almost willing it to come up.

"And if there was, then it's none of your damn business." Destiny sharply anwsered as her cold tone had come back into her tone once again. She didn't seemed to mind the language she had used or if she had it wasn't regestering to her.

"Now I see why Alicus is so keen on figthing you." Antoinella said with an air of ease, almost like she was going to challenge the point as well. Though a sharp screeching from the speakers had cut her off, causing Isabel to jump from her bed, Grecia to fall straight out of her bed in surprise and come face to face with the stone floor, along with waking Anabel up fully. Though the sound rang on from the speakers for a matter of instants until someone began speaking through it.

"Ahh... Testing! Testing! Can you hear me?"

The voice came from the speakers, sounding like a guy for certain but that was about it. Though even though no one wanted to reply much because of the odviousness that the other side couldn't hear them anyways. Though Grecia wasn't that far ahead like everyone else was. "Bloody hell! Do you know what time it is! Its to early so what do you think your doing! Spineless fool!" Grecia shouted in the direction of the speaker itself, though she only managed to a fair amount of glares from everyone else. Each glare saying the same question. Are you and idiot?

"Welcome all new students to the GMMA! Now there is a new student orentation in the gymanisum. If all new students could make their way there, then we can get started. You all have fiveteen minutes to get here. That is all for annoucnments."

After that last second did the speaker shut itself off and it had stop with its high pitched srceeching. Though Isabel was still shaking and hidding behind her bed, with only her eyes looking over at everyone, and her cheeks partial red from the embarssment.

"Well, it looks like we have no choice but to go." Antoinella has said as she proceeded to the changing rooms with her clothing as well. Which the terrified Isabel had quickly grabbed her cloths and followed after Antoinella, wither from fear of being left with the others or from fear of being alone with Grecia was rather hard to tell. Though it didn't keep her from sprinting after Antoinella.

"Fine but I'm not going to enjoy a damn moment of this. And once I get out of here I am destorying this place!" Grecia growled as she used her bed to push herself back to a standing position. Then with various signs of agression in her movements did she grab her clothing at the end of her bed and head of towards the changing rooms as well. Mostly with her shoulders tensed and hands balled into fists.

"I should probably go in there as well. As someone will have to keep Miss Monterious from attaking Isabel." Anabel said as she walked over to the edge of her bed and grabbed her clothing as well. Then sprinting off after Grecia, like she knew that Grecia was going to rip into Isabel this morning. Or anyone for absolutely nothing.

Without much of a thought of everyone else heading to the changing rooms did Destiny head towards the door out into the hallway. Mostly to not be left with Michiele the pryer once again, as her boots clicked against the stones of the floor and her hand reached from the door and ripped it open. Then walking out into the hallway herself, not caring if Michiele was following her or not. Even though the darkness mage was indeed following behind her.

"Hey! Wait up!" Michiele said as she sprinted out into the hallway after Destiny, a little slow because of her boot's stellto heels. Though somehow, and after a few quick steps to retain her balance in them did she indeed catch up. "I can't run in these heels!"

"Why should I wait for you?" Destiny countered with the question as she picked up her pace once again starting to leave Michiele behind as she headed in the direction that the signs saying gym were pointing. Almost like she didn't want the mage being anywhere close to her or knowing anything else about her. "Besides it was your choice of wearing those boots. Horribly designed for combat which is what we, as Mages, do. Now leave me the hell alone." She said meaning the last part as forcibly as possible, because the girl was indeed getting on her nerves. Her persistance most of all. Though that didn't stop Michiele from following, but it had made the conversation go quiet as the two of them slowly and slowly got closer to the doors that said gym on them in bold gold lettering. Though once Destiny had pushed the doors open did she spot a few people already in there. Mostly just Aticus, Magus, and Jenner as there seemed to be an agruement going between them or mostly Aticus and Jenner.

"You robot! Say that one more time, and say it to my face this time!" Aticus shouted almost in a fury. Mostly likely because of something Jenner had said earlier before Destiny and Michiele had entered into the gym. Though whatever it was it clearly had grabbed Aticus's attention and rage.

"Alright. Having multilpe elements does not make someone powerful. Diverse, yes. Though powerful, no." Jenner replied with ease, almost as if he didn't really notice that he was actually on the verge of starting a fight with his words. He gaze held no emotion in them, along with his words. Which was probably how he had gained the nickname of robot in the short time span. "Because, nine out of ten you had not mastered most, if not all, of the elements you have control over. Which would mean you could fight any Mage in a duel or any Kijugan type. Though the question of you being able to fight them off is raised at that point. Which with the probability that you have not mastered any of your elements means that you wouldn't be able to take out a fairly powered Kijugan or Mage. Which means your change of success against high level opponites is extreme low change of you victory."

"You look here, robot!" Aticus shouted once again this time grabbing Jenner by his collar and easily lifting the boy off the ground. His rage clearly getting larger by the second of talking to Jenner. "It's all about element mastery, right? And some people only have magic that attaches them to one element. While my magic attaches me to several elements. Meaning I have more to master, and it also means I will be more powerful that all of those one element mages!"

"Alright, you two." Magus said as he entered into the middle of the verbal fight between Aticus and Jenner. Along with did he easily remove Jenner from Aticus's grip and place the boy back safely on the ground once more. "Besides we have company." He said pointing the two of them in the direction of the door where Destiny and Michiele were still standing, watching the scene. "Anyways the others should be showing up soon."

"Alright." Aticus said with a slight sigh of defeat as he slowly pulled his hands back, though the look in his eyes showned that he at leasted wanted to punch Jenner for his comments. Though with Magus in the room, that might has well have been a breeze on the wind. "Though if he brings it up again then I am punching him, hard."

"Punching me will not solve anything." Jenner replied with the logical like anwser again. Though with Magus inbetween him and Aticus did it seem to come out easier than it would have it Magus wasn't right there.

"Maybe it won't. But it will sure make me feel better." Aticus sharply replied as he turned away from Jenner at that moment and then pushed his glasses up on his nose. "Whatever. Now what is taking everyone else so long!? As it is almost been five minutes now."

"Maybe they are still getting changed." Magus said trying to explain for everyone else's lateness. Though it seemed like Aticus wasn't going to be buying to.

"Then they should have gotten their lazy buckets out of bed." Aticus said, and made it quite clear. That he wasn't going to take any excuse that anyone would say for it. "Besides. These doors if I remember corrently are the state of the arch Magical Artifical Intelligences, or MAI for short. Which means once the time has rolled around they will close them selves and lock tight. No one in the world can break that lock, not even the mages that became thieves could get past it."

"Interesting..." Destiny muttered mostly to herself as she had her gaze on the doors. To think that they could actually think for them selves. It was a new thought to her, though she pushed it aside once some of the others started to stroll through the doors. First it was Flineus and Ranulf, followed by them it was Anabel and Xander, then after them was Antoinella with Isabel hidding behind her, and lastly through those doors was Grecia being the last one to arrive. Which after she entered did the doors close with a large and loud slam and the sound of locks fall into place among many other sounds came from the door before it suddenly when silent.

"What the!" Grecia was the first one to shout being the closest to the door, though then again it was just her to be like that. Which was another of her actions that day to catch the glares of most everybody. Once again questioning her ability to think for herself. Though that thought was short lived as lights flicked on over on the stage where the podium was. Now standing there was a white cloaked figure, among many black cloaked figures as well. Though after a few seconds did the white cloaked figure take down its hood to reveal that it was in face a female. A woman with long orange hair that happened to go down and hid beneath her cloak. Though this cloak also happened to go all the way around her, keeping what she was wearing underneath hidden from view.

"Welcome, new students to the GMMA." The woman began with as even without a microphone did she happen to be loud enough for it to cover the whole area."I am Jirkiua Meltingbreeze. Your headmaster here at the GMMA. Now I do have somethings to explain to all of you. Regarding you current and future here at the GMMA. Yes, according to our rules everyone much use the dorms on campus. This is mainly because of the unstable of the population outside our walls. Because this month alone we have had more Kijugans appear that we have had in years of time. Now you, well most of you, are not prisioners here. As I will let some of you go out on quests every now and then. Along as I deem you worthy and strong enough to go out on these quests."

"Hold it!" Aticus shouted getting the headmaster to stop right in her tracks. Even was it loud enough to startle her a little along with make most of the black cloaked figures shifted a little in the shock and suddeness of the outburst. "What in the world do you mean most of us are not prisioners! Most, if not all of us, came here to train and learn more about our magic and the enemy! So you better start explaining yourself! If we are not prisioners here, then what are we? Damn pawns to do your own dirty bitting!?"

"Well, Aticus Firerune, you many have the potental to become a extremely powerful mage. Though in your current state I can easily defeat you with only a slight movement of my hand." The headmaster, Jirkiua, said with ease. Which too Aticus back a few steps not really expecting her to actually or somewhat snap back. "Though as you say. Some of you are not prisioners, which others of you are. I can't point out those induviduals if you wish." She said as a smirk, a devious smirk, seemed to flash upon her face. Almost like she was wanting this topic to be caught and for her to explain further on it. "As I can already tell you who they are. Their criminal Alias and their real name of course. So shall I tell you?"

"You are very willing to give this information to us..." Michiele slowly said at that point while her eyes stayed on the headmaster. Her lips curled slightly in thought as her arms crossed in front of her. "Almost too willing."

"Well, I believe it would benift all of you to know. Mostly who to ally with and who to avoid like the plague." Jirkiua said with the same devious smirk on her lips. Seeming to be enjoying this, all most too much. "So do you want to know or not?"

"Yes. Just tell us." Antoinella said with a firm and serious tone, almost seeming to believe the headmaster's words. Though with the slight movement of her lips made it seem like she was second guessing herself to herself. Mostly with the thought that someone or multiple someones in their little group could actually be a criminal or criminals.

"Alright! I will then." Jirkiua said with a gleeful smile which easily shifted back to the devious smirk. Seeming to have gotten the anwser she wanted from the new recruits to the adacemy. "Well then. I shall begin. The criminal known as Omega, who had burned a whole village in the northern lands, is none other than Flineus Farplane. He seemed to be such a standup guy, though he really isn't. Going on, the criminal known as Earth Kinght, who has caused many travelers to lose their lives on the mountain passes, is Ranulf Tellwell. Though with his choice of magic it was easy to confirm it. Lastly and the most dangerous of them all, the criminal known as Luce. The killer of many even if they were going to become Kijugans though this criminal killed those victums before they could become full Kijugans. And you wnat to know who Luce is right? Well none other tha Destiny Solobringer. You've always have to watch the quiet ones as they seemed to be the most deadly."

As the headmaster concluded her little exposing speech did the room fall into silences. Which some of the looks from everyone but the three that Jirkiua had outed. Some were of pure shock to know that some criminals, and some well known criminals were among them. Some were of doubt, not believing the words of the headmaster and question were the proof was. While some others were of pure rage, mostly because these criminals were among them and that they could become their next victum. Though through thr silence did Jirkiua contiune onwards.

"Well, with that out of the way. I'll explain the rules and regulations of the academy." Jirkiua said with an air of ease, while enjoying the termoil forming between the students. Or so it appeared to be with a rather wild smirk on her face. "In this adacemy we have a ranking systems. All newbies and trasver students start out as the Magelet ranking. The Magelet ranking is the lowest rank to the outside work, though in here there is a rank lower than Magelet. It as known as the Muggle rank. Any student that stays in the Muggle ranking for three or more days they will be exspelled from the academy and exposed of. While going in the other direction it goes from Magelet to Apprentice to Mage to Grand Sage to Master Sage and lastly the Almighty Sage. While no one on record has reached the Almighty Sage rank, because of the high standards the academy has set on it's examination for it. While if you want to compare this to other academies and schools ranking systems it would go like this, for our whole system. Class-F Mage to Class-E Mage to Class-C Mage to Class-B Mage to Class-A Mage to Class-S Mage and ending with the Class-SS Mage also known as the Class-X Mage." She said with ease shooting off explaination after explaination of the ranking system of the academy. Yet, that didn't stop her from going onwards. "The examinations for each rank up exam varies because we find it good to test the abilities of our Mages and not the abilities to remember how as course it layed out. They will range from duels with professors to running courses and trying not to get killed. So any questions?"

The question seemed to fall upon a silent crowd. Mostly because not one of the group wanted to ask a question or comment on anything that the headmaster had said. Either because of the still settling shock from before or just from the sheer overload of the information thrown upon them. Yet no one muttered a single word or even the slight edge of a word towards any question that could have been asked.

"Alright. Since there are no questions. You are all dismissed for the day." Jirkiua said with a slight smirk though she briskly made it vanish after catching the glare from Destiny in the crowd. The two seemed to glare at each other for a moment, trying to get the other to look away or break. With a soft growl of annoyance it was Jirkiua that had to look away to end the assemby. "Now please remember you will have classes starting tomorrow. See you all then." She said reverting back to her somewhat cheerful demeanor as in a flash of smoke did she along with all the hooded figures vanished from the stage. Along with the lock of the door ringing out loud to state that it was now unlocked. Though it took a moment for that to actually register among the group. As everyone seemed frozen to the floor where they stood, though slowly and every so slowly did they start to leave the gym. One by one passing through the doorway and out into the hallway once again. Though one thing was apparent to all, while another thing was rather more subtle.

One being that tomorrow was going to be hell. That was the rather more apparent fact. Though the subtle fact was more underneath it all. A house divided can not stand. While a group divided will cause their own destruction. Thanks to the headmaster's words some of those seeds of destruction were already sown into the ties between them all.

In that long errie silence in the hall did every one just head back to their own dorms, the boys to their dorms and the girls to their own dorm. Mostly because the lecture they had just gone through seemed to have drained the life out of them all. Along with making it seem pointless to do anything productive that day. Because tomorrow would always come, and that was the process of forever. Time move forwards, no matter if your ready for it or not.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba