Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 3 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Sasuke notice some people were using their jutsus to cheat. Which was actually kind of stupid to Sasuke. Sasuke sighed and continue to do his test. And hour later, Ibiki walked back into the classroom. "Ok, pass your test forward." Ibiki called out.

Everyone start to pass their test forward and Naruto gave a sad look. I think I didn't pass at all. He cried in his thoughts.

Basics... some of them I didn't even know of... Namine thought as she gave a disappointed look.

I think I did pretty good... Sakura thought with a smile on her face.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Vixen placed hers and Lees test to the person in front of them and waited to find out what was happening next going back to biting her nails. she didn't like the thought of leaving 5 blank.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:19 pm

"Alright, head out to the 44th training ground. You guys will meet up with a person name Anko there." Ibiki said.

People start to move and Namine was getting lost. Being separated from her friends she didn't even know where to go. Not to mention, she was being trampled by people walking pass her that she was being push in their direction. "Well, time for the 2nd part of the test." Lee said as he start walking with Vixen to the 44th training ground.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:23 pm

"Yer but where are the other and do they know where they are going?" Vixen said grabbing hold of Lee's hand so she wouldn't loose him in the crowd.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:30 pm

"They probably went to the same location as us. Don't worry we'll meet up with them there." Lee said as he start to guide Vixen through the crowd.

Everyone arrived at the 44th ground including Namine. Namine was standing next to the same exact girl she has sat next to at the test. "I'm guessing you're genin." The girl with the giant fan spoke.

"Y...Yeah." Namine said. She's so tall... Namine thought to herself.

"My name's Temari. What's your's?" Temari said as she introduce herself.

"Namine..." Namine said shyly. She felt kind of awkward talking to someone from a different village but, she seems like a nice person to her.

Lee arrived with Vixen at the 44th ground and notice that there was no sign of their friends. Naruto arrived and notice Vixen and Lee. "Vixen!! Bushy Brow!" Naruto said as he rushed up to them. "It's nice to see you guys finally. I got lost through this crowd." He awkwardly chuckled.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:37 pm

"Where are the others? I don't think we have all been here before so they might now know where to go". Vixen said with a worried look on her face trying to see them throw the crowd but it was hard to see since everyone was taller than her and Naruto.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:42 pm

"You seem so small. You remind me of my little brother's height." Temari said as she smiled at Namine and patted her head like a kid.

"Alright! This is known as the survival test." Anko said. "You guys will be learning how to survive in this kind of forest. We'll be waiting for you at the other end so be careful out in these training grounds. Especially since there's some people you can't trust." Anko said as she gave a dirty look to everyone. "You can find your team or become an ally with your partner that is all." Anko said.

The entrance start to open behind and Anko suddenly disappeared. Mostly everyone enter the forest and Namine wanted to be with her friends but she couldn't find them. Temari notice Namine was kind of lost and she gave a small smile. "If you want, you can become allies with me Namine." Temari said as she gave a small smile at Namine.

Namine was surprise to see someone from the Sand Village was nice to her. She nodded in agreement and start to follow Temari into the forest.

Naruto, Vixen, and Lee were about to enter through the forest until they heard a familiar voice call for them. "Lee!" A voice called out.

Lee glanced over and notice it was his team. "Finally we found you." Neji said as he was with Tenten and Misaki.

"Nice to see you guys too." Naruto muttered. "Have you guys seen the others?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:48 pm

"I can't see Namie or the others any where". Vixen said looking around keeping hold of Lees hand not wanting to be alone in the forest. She didn't know what she was going to do with out her team.

(Just washing up)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:53 pm

"Oh Namine." Tenten said. "I think I saw her went off with another person. The last thing I remember about that person she has a giant fan."

"Eh?" Naruto blinked as he remembered the person Tenten was talking about.

"Everyone!" Sakura called out as she sighed in relief, "I'm so glad I found you guys."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba