Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 1 de 86. 1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) Empty Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mar 26, 2015 1:04 am

"More to the point how many of them are with him and know the truth". Vixen said moving from the spot where she was standing so she could feel her toes. She couldn't help but think about the words Karin said to Saskue about taking Vixen with them as she would be useful to the mission. "What exactly are you up to?" She muttered below her breath barely a whisper. "I will go with Sakura with Flar being able to see throw my Shiragan Naruto will know what is going on at the other end since she is in his bag, just make sure they don't find out about her, I could be reading way too much into this but I get the feeling Saskue was picked for this mission because of his shiragan, and since it's one of the abilities what can change form over time be carful".
eliment

eliment

Naruto RPG (Start!) Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:11 am

"Right..." Namine nodded.

"Namine!" The leader called out. "Sorry interrupt your conversation with your friends but, Marika needs you for a moment."

"What does your daughter want with me?" Namine asked in a suspicious tone.

"She mentioned something about finding out a secret..." The leader said in a confused tone.

Secret... Namine thought to herself. She glanced over at Naruto for help but, Naruto didn't know either and just shrugged back at her.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:18 am

"Her own secret or Namies?" Vixen said she was a little worried on what would happen to Namie if they knew what she was hiding within herself.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:24 am

Namine bit the bottom of her lip in worried. She didn't know what to do, she glanced over at Sakura and Sakura was gesturing for her to go. Namine sighed and followed the leader to where Marika was. Naruto glanced over his bag since the first person who might listen would probably be Flar. "You better keep an eye on her." Naruto mumbled.

"Naruto... she'll be fine." Sakura said.

~*~*~*~
Namine arrived in the usual room where Marika was hanging out. "You know for a girl who has an attitude you sure know how to catch my attention." Namine said as she walked up to her. "Your father said you wanted to talk to me about something. What is it exactly?"

Marika had that smirk on her face. She lightly snickered at Namine's words, "My secret of course. If you're dying to know that bad..."

"You sure you're not playing some tricks..." Namine said as she folded her arms right in front of her. "I just don't trust you on this."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:34 am

"As long as your 3rd of a mile from Namie Flar can hear. Just keep in mind she has only just started to repeat things she isn't meant to like a small child". Vixen whispered down Naruto's ear. She then stepped back from him. She turned to Kakashi. "Want to see what is going on. Can only do it for 30 seconds throw and we need to be able to see the room where they are, but not necessary where they can see us, but closer the clear it will be".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:42 am

"Wouldn't that be taking a lot of chakara?" Kakashi asked curiously.

~*~*~*~
Namine and Marika were still on the same topic and Namine was still giving her a suspicious look. "You don't trust me huh Namine?" Marika asked curiously.

"With that attitude you gave me. Why should I?" Namine rose a brow at her. "So what is this secret you have been talking about?"

"It's kind of hard to explain Murakami, but as for you... I heard a lot of secrets about you. You used to travel with the hokage for training at a young age... why?" Marika asked curiously.

"Why do you need to know?" Namine blinked.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:50 am

Vixen closed her eyes and nodded. "Yer, sometimes it can't be helped". There was no denying things as everything has it's own limits. If it's using chokura or your own body strength your bound to get warn out by some point. After all the body needs time to rest and recover it's strength.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:53 am

"I don't think you should do it Vixen." Sai said. "It might be risky."

"He's right." Kakashi nodded unsurely.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mar 27, 2015 12:59 am

"I have achally done it a few times already. I found it's the quickest way at tracking Nightshade down when she wonders too far". Vixen said placing one hand onto her bag where the black rabbit was sleeping. There was something about Sai what reminded her of Saskue and she would be surprized if Sakura hadn't worked it out.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 86. 1, 2, 3 ... 43 ... 86  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba