Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3 - Página 2 Empty Re: Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:14 am

Whuuut? You said you'd give out free cupcakes ::chocoholic:: 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3 - Página 2 Empty Re: Writer's Hideout - Lesson i - Page 3

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 16, 2014 4:25 am

I only said I had three cupcakes.
I wish someone else would join asap, if they don't in the next day or two, I'm starting this.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Ago 22, 2014 12:14 am

Oi, Mino, when're we gonna get this started?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Ago 28, 2014 3:44 pm

:: Name :: Scarlet, Drakon, ScarletDrakon, Scar, Crimson, Izanagi, Crim, CrimsonIzanagi... Take your pick.
:: Birthday :: April 28th
:: Age Group :: Young Adult
:: Samples of Writing ::
CrimsonIzanagi escribió:
The Dance of Love and Blades
The silence drowning over the Echoing Library was long and drowning. Though that wasn't all. A dark tension was growing down on the third and final floor of that labyrinth. A scene just slightly away from the stairs from the previous floor, were two guild stood struck and two figures in front of them in black armor and mechanical blades pointed at them. Both figures had betrayed the guilds in one way or another but one's betrayal had cut deeper than the other.

The female's blade was pointed at the neck of the white haired NightSeeker, as his crimson eyes locked with the girl's crimson irises. His eyes almost pleading with the girl, while her white hair gently shifted over her black armor.

"Just do it, Icis." The man in the black armor next to her firmly stated. "They will only interfere with the Prince's plans, and as our duty to him we can not let them pass..."

"Icis, I could never fight against you..." The white haired NightSeeker said. His eyes only slightly shaking with the emotions in them were cluttered and unreadable. "If this is how it must be... Then kill me here and now."

"CHASE!!!" A brown haired girl screamed as she tried to run forward to protect the NightSeeker. Though she wasn't fast enough.

Ker lash!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The sunlight gently trickled in through the door of the one and only Inn in Tharsis. The white haired girl sat at the edge of her guild, Nightless. Wearing the uniform of a LandSketch and two broadswords in their scabbards on her belt. The girl sat there rather unamused as her fingers played with the leash and collar that her guild had ever so graciously given her.

While next to her five others were talking among themselves along with drinking a little. Those five talking about explorations and adventures, and the hopes of making it into the legends of great explores of the ages.

At that point a tall muscular man walked into the Inn. "Ahhh, Nightless guild..." The man's voice echoed across the halls.

"Oh, the guild master!" The NightSeeker of the group said slightly softly before briskly getting up and turning around to look at him.

"Your not the only guild in town now." The man said with almost the whisp of a smirk on his face. "It might do you some good to work with them..." He said as he directed his hand to a group behind him, a grouping of six people.

"Ohhh, it is soo great to meet another guild!" The light brown hair girl chirped with her dancing outfit making some jingles of the decorative beads. "I'm Ella! Ella Ezmaralda, leader of the Starlash guild!" The female dancer chirped once again as she eagerly walked over to the female NightSeeker and started, and almost violently, shaking the NightSeeker's hand.

"Well... It is nice to meet you... Ella..." The Female NightSeeker said after getting her hand free from Ella's grasp. "I'm Yusiriea Salazar. Leader of the Nightless guild."

"Ok, people how about you introduce your selves to these nice people?" Ella spoke easily in her chipper voice as she looked at the other five people in the Starlash guild.

"Ella... I'm not so sure..." The smaller male medic spoke up at that point as he looked almost cautiously at the Nightless guild. "How about we just make our good byes and never cross path with these... drunkards again..."

"Oh, Dren, don't be mean! Excuse my brother, Dren, he some times a worry-wart." Ella said still keeping her chipper voice fully.

"More like all the time..." The brown haired LandSketch muttered with a laugh. "I'm Dindae, the greatest LandSketch in all of Tharsis!"

"We are pleased to meet you, I am Hermonie..." The slender pale girl griping to a staff started to say.

"I'm Hayley! I'm six years old!" The six year old interrupted Hermonie at that point as she hand thrown herself up and only the Nightless Runemaster.

The white haired NightSeeker didn't say anything as he walked over to the white haired girl, on the leash. He looked at her, and she did look back at him. Her eyes slightly surprised that someone had actually noticed her.

"Oh, be ware of her! She leaved a town with those two broadsword! So that's why she's on the leash, for ours and anyone's else's safety." The Nightless Sniper said at that point with a smirk, and the Fortress stood right next to him.

"I'm Chase Deity... and you are...?" The white haired NightSeeker said, as he had not listened to one word the Sniper had said in warning. Or of he had it had made him sure of the path he was going on.

"I'm Icis... Icis La-Rain..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Icis, if you will not kill him... I will do so my self!" The man in the black armor shouted as he raised his sword and swung it downwards at the NightSeeker.

"CHASE!!!" Dindae shouted as she sprinted towards the NightSeeker, though someone had beaten her there.

Ker lash!!

The white haired NightSeeker flinched, believing this was the end as his eyes clutched closed. Though he opened them a moment later seeing that the blade at his neck had moved to deflect the man's blade.

"Icis! What are you doing!?" The man shouted as he launched himself slightly backwards at that point. "These guilds are going to destroy the prince's plans and you are now defending them! Do you really..."

"Oh, spawn of the Titan the prince's plans!" Icis spat at that point holding her blade firmly to keep the man from attacking the NightSeeker once more. "I have gone with his plans for as long as I can remember, but no more!"

"Icis, you know what your saying..." The man spoke firmly once again only to be cut short again.

"Yes, I know fully what I'm saying! I will not help the Prince commit genoside just to fulfill a promise he knew he wouldn't be able to keep without blood-shed!" Icis stated firmly again. "Besides I love him!"

"Icis..." Chase murmured from the floor as Icis finally looked him in the eyes. Her eyes were shaking though trying to remain as firm as they could. Though the meaning behind them were there.

"Because of the sins my race has caused I probably never will atone from..." Icis when on as her gaze feel on Hermonie at that point. "Probably I will never be welcomed back to my guild, or welcomed back in Tharsis ever again. But I can say this. I love him and that alone is better than anything the Prince could ever give!"

Chase pushed himself to his feet at that point as he took a single step towards Icis at that point. "Icis..." He spoke quietly at first. "You... really mean that...?"

Icis head slowly turned towards Chase at that point. Her eyes violently shaking as she opened her mouth but no words would come out. At that point she nodded her head, causing her hair to jump off the back of her black armor.

"Icis, you are a fool!" The man shouted at that time as his blade touched the ground. "You are a fool and a traitor, if you are not with us then you are against us! You're fate is sealed along with your foolish 'friends'!" The man shouted as he with his blade charged towards them once more.

"No, Logre, you are the one that shall fall here." Icis said calmly as she followed by Chase charged towards him. Breaking the errie silence over the Library once and for all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the battle had ended and one by one each member had left the room. Ella, Dren, Dindae, Hermonie, Hayley, Yusiriea, Alice, Damion, Roxas, Alexander, and Logre. All of them had left, as Icis's crimson irises stayed on the ground as she could feel the rage and hatred coming from their stares, except for Hayley's and Logre's.

Her eyes stayed on the ground, as slight tears started to fall from her eyes. "What have I done..." She murmured to herself as she looked at the floor and looked at the blade still in her hand. "What have I done..."

"You haven't done anything wrong."

Icis turned around startled by the voice. Though she relaxed once she saw that it was only Chase for the time being. "I guess you don't want to talk to me either..." She said softly as she looked away from him once again.

"Icis, it isn't your fault. You can't control what the Imperial's have done..." Chase started to say as he slowly, step by step, walk towards her.

"I guess that changes things between us..." Icis started to say as she was stopped mid sentence as Chase had brought her close and hugged her. Her eyes shook in shock and surprise as she wasn't expecting anything let alone that.

"Icis... You saved my life to day..." Chase said easily as he held her. "And I love you, Icis, and I always will... No matter what."

At that moment Dindae walked back into the room, seeing the scene at hand. Her eyes had hardened slightly in rage at it. "HEY YOU TWO!" The LandSketch shouted, not feeling any shred of remorse in breaking the moment. "Come on! Everyone is waiting!"

Chase sighed, seeing the beautiful moment broken and fading. "Come on." He said taking Icis by the hand. "Let's go."

Towards a beautiful future...

CrimsonIzanagi escribió:After the Odyssey -
Night Falls Upon the Land

Paradise Lost - The Divide of a Guild

Far away from the lands we know, the lands of reality, is a paradise. This paradise throughout the ages has had many names to say the least. Though our destination is the lands of Etria, this land is known as an Explorer's Paradise and is the bread and butter of all that seek fame and fortune through its many labyrinths and challenges. There are many different places here in Etria itself. The town of Etria and its famous Yggdrasil labyrinth that goes forever downwards to find the mystery of Yggdrasil. The lovely place of Laggard and its myths of the Floating Castle that sails the skies above Yggdrasil's leaves. The seaside town of Armoroad with the mystery of their Calamity and the unique tale behind the being known as Yggdrasil. Lastly, the city of Tharsis known as an explorer's hub to prepare for the journey to reach the mighty tree Yggdrasil and find out the secrets of the past. All these places have a connection to one another through a single tree, though this isn't where our tale beings my friends. Our tale here followed the events of two guilds of Tharsis explorers. The renowned Starlash guild along with the renowned Nightless guild. The two guilds that faced the Titan inside of Yggdrasil to save the Medium.

Before I continue, my friends, I must warn you. This is not a tale of their success that ends in everyone going on happy. If you are looking for that story, I am afraid you have found the wrong story to read.

This is a tale were everything goes wrong, were everything burns.

This is the Paradise Lost of the Nightless Guild.

The sky was gray, like the color of a broken television screen as the clouds swirled above in the sky. A large flash of lighting would race across the sky and strike another cloud as a massive humanoid being with an alabaster face and a vivid dark pink eye stood in front of two skyships with six people on each ship. The beings eye slowly closed as it lifted both of its hands above its head for a moment as the air stirred with a invisible power. The air around the Titan being and the sky ships vibrated with this dark power as the Titan seemed like it was praying for the time at present.

"It's going to unleash a powerful attack! We need to take advantage of the moment!" A slender girl shouted from the top of one of the skyships. The girl's white pony tails being throw around violently by the air current. By the look of it, it was taking most of her might not to be blown off the top of the skyship she was on. Her slender white hands gripping tightly on to the staff with a green circlet at the end of it connected to the staff itself by a golden bracer.

"No need to tell me twice!" A girl with orange brown hair shouted she briskly sprinted to the back of the same skyship were the other girl was. Her hair shifting in the wind slightly as her red with white boxes bandana was helping to hold down her hair. Her plaid red skirt also being held down by her belt holding an empty scabbard being on it and the medium round shield that was slung over her left shoulder and siting beside the scabbard helping to hold it down as well. Her medium brown boots ready and firmly planted on the skyship's roof as well. A smirk was vivid on her face as she sprinted towards the from the skyship, sprinting as fast as she could before launching herself off of the ship and flying straight at the alabaster face. "TAKE THIS!" The girl shouted at the top of her lungs as she let out a fury of stabs on the face with the rapier in her right hand and once she hand come with in inches of the face itself did she quickly turn her self around so her feet landed on the being with the force she hand launched herself with then she kicked herself of seeming the Titan on a slight recoil from the force she kicked off. In a flash of seconds did she land back on the skyship she had launched herself off of. only to have landed on the small boy wearing a white lab coat. "Nice catch... Dren." the girl gave a sigh as she slowly got off of the small boy how seemed to be crushed by her impact on him.

"I... wasn't... trying... to catch... you..." Were the only words to escape the boy's mouth, as he seemed to be gasping for breath. He tried to push himself into a sitting position though it seemed like his arms and legs wouldn't move for the time being.

"Come on, Dren! Get up! This fight isn't over yet!" Came from a girl with pink hair that was held back in two ponytails. Her decorative outfit shifting back and forth in the wind and the gales. "Besides if would could hurry this up as its freezing out here!"

"Eletra Kalvara!" The chant came from the other skyship, the chanting came from a girl with long red hair wearing a robe that looked to be made out of rose petals. The words that escaped her mouth being repeated over and over again in the air as she pointed her staff that had a multi-colored rose at the end of it, and she pointed it towards the sky. Once she had did multiple strikes of lighting come roaring down from the clouds electrifying the Titan begin as it still continued to pray.

"AHHHHHH!!!" came from a girl with long purple hair wearing a leather jacket and leather shorts. The light from the lighting reflecting of her leather boots and gloves, but most of all her two curved swords that she held one in each hand. She landed a massive slice on the face of the Titan before she as well launched herself back towards the skyship she had come from though landing on her feet better than Dindae had.

"SHOW OFF!" the shouted came from one angered Dindae on the other ship as she had watched the purple haired girl's attack from her skyship. "Yusirieia don't show off as THATS MY JOB!"

A smirk appeared on Yusiriea's face as Dindae shouted at her from the other skyship. "Sorry, Dindae. But you were the one who crashed into Dren!" She gave in reply as a volley of arrows when soaring of their skyship with some hitting the Titan itself while others manage to hit its hands. "But we should talk about this, LATER!"

The guy with green hair holding the bow smirked as at least he had gotten a few hits on the Titan itself. His green hair at least back in a high pony tail and his orange googles up on his face over his eyes as he still held his bow and had already strung another arrow on it ready to fire once again. While at that point another green haired guy had raced in front of the ones on his skyship and firmly paced his large shield in front of him, willing to take the blow for his party members.

"This should help...!" The slender girl with the staff said as she lived the staff from the base of the Skyship and slammed it down in from of her as she closed her eyes to concentrate. A matter of moments latter a large circle appeared where the titan was standing as chains shot their way out of it. The chains shooting their way up ware and bound themselves around the face of the Titan. The seemed to stick for a matter of seconds, though with a slight move of the head did the chains all break off in a small burst of white light. "No... it didn't hold..."

"I got it, Hermonie-sempai!" Shouted the small child with light blue hair who had a beenie covering her hair to keep it from flying everywhere. While her light blue robe fluttered in the wind as her maple brown boots stand shoulder length apart. "Gaia Infelgo Fenrir Oraciona!" The chant rolled off of the little child's tongue as an explosion of white light engulfed the Titan in a matter of second. Though as the light faded the Titan was still there though both of its hands were now missing from the picture. At the moment the white haired guy wearing all black on their skyship launched himself off their skyship and with his crimson blade slashed the face of the Titan which broke off showing the essence underneath it. As one red eye stared back at the two guild worth of people and above it stuck in some sort of green liquid was a girl with maple brown shoulder length hair wearing an orange dress with blue details to it and some sort of decorative piece on her head made out of leaves and flowers of some kind.

"The Medium!" Hermonie shouted as loud as she could as the gales of wind started to roar louder and louder in the air around them. Clearly this creature wasn't happy that they had broken through the exterior mask protecting it. "It's still going to attack!"

"Though what can we do!" Ella shouted trying to be heard over the wind. "If we attack it we might hurt the Medium!"

"But if we don't we're going to be sunk!" Dindae shouted as well, the wind starting to push most of them back a few centimeters. "And I already fixed the Skystar once!"

"Though what can we do?!" The girl in the rose petal robe shouted from the other skyship. "As if we wait too much longer it's protection is going to be back!"

"I know what to do..." came from the girl with long white hair in all black armor. While in both her hand two mechanical blades that touched the top of the skyship she was standing on. Her crimson eyes locked on the Titan's essence were the face once was, her eyes sharp as she had a plan in her head as she was going to firmly follow it.

"Icis! What are you thinking!?" Yusiriea shouted the angry in her tone almost swallowed by the wind as she spoke. "If it wasn't for you this wouldn't of happened!"

"She's right. Don't try anything as you'll just make it worse!" the shout came from the green haired guy with the bow as he looked back at the girl through his orange googles. "So just let us handle it!"

"When have I once listened to you?" The girl in the black armor said quietly to herself as she stood still for a matter of seconds. Though without warning she sprinted towards the edge of the skyship at full speed. Her hair whipping behind her as she did so, while her sprint didn't slow or stop as she ran onward.

"Icis!" The shout came from the guy in black on the other skyship as he tried to run over to the other skyship though was stopped by a firm hand from Dindae. "Let me go! She's going to kill herself!"

"If the girl wants to kill herself, then let her kill herself!" Dindae shouted as she forced Chase back a few feet. The fury and the spite on the words she spoke fully there, and some pleasure that she enjoyed every word of it.

None of the shouts seemed to stop the girl as she, her blades, and her armor raced forward towards the edge of the skyship. Once she had one foot on the edge did she launch herself off it with such force that she had gone up a few feet in the arm in her launch forward.

"No! She's going to hurt the Medium!" Hermonie shouted as she tried to run forward to help though the wind had forced her backwards. Though by a small chance hadn't seen her flying and tumbling backwards.She had to force her staff on the top of the skyship just to hold on to wear she was.

The girl did seem fazed as she flight towards the exposed essence and the medium were getting ever closer and closer. At that point she slowly crossed her mechanical blades in front of her. While the red eye of the titan shook as the girl came ever closer and closer. The girl didn't shout one word as once she was close enough she press a button on both blade and slashed them in an x motion right on the red eye itself the slash easily avoiding hitting the Medium herself. The attack was strong enough the the rest of the Titan started shaking back and forth as the leaf fans on each side of the face slowly started to wither and die. The girl then plunged one of her blades into the soft tissue inside the open cavity as she used to other overheated blade so start getting rid of the green liquid holding the Medium there. After she had manage to get rid of enough to free the Medium from her binds did she careful placed the sleeping girl over her shoulder and then launch herself off of the dying Titan. Her skill was short lived as with the extra weight she couldn't get high enough to launch herself to get back to the sky ship. The two of them started on a decent towards the ground as the Titan dispersed behind them. The girl in the black armor slowly closed her eyes expecting to hit the ground and perish then and there. Though from an unexpected turn of events did a growth of vines that looks like two hands catch her and the Medium and slowly started to take them back up to the height of where the Titan's arms once stood. The girl in the armor slowly opened her eyes as she noticed that they were in fact saved. Her eyes slowly when back to the two skyships. Those six people on the Skystar where celebrating the victory and that they had saved the Medium, while the five people on the other weren't doing anything of the sorts. Those five people with eyes a blazing where staring at her. Staring in angry, staring in pain.

Icis slowly and gently put the Medium down as the sky started to change from the gray it was during the battle to a rich meridian blue. Icis could only gently hold the Medium as she slowly started to wake up. The girl was a little out of it at first though she seemed to grasp the situation pretty fast. "Thank you! Thank you all of you! I wasn't scare because I know you guys would come and save me!"

The whole journey back was different from any time before. Though the Medium had act if they could make a stop somewhere else first. She asked if they could take her to the farthest room in the Forgotten Capital. The two guilds didn't know what at first though once they arrive there they found out why. Under all the rubble of the Titan had caused on its break out was down in the pit beyond the edge of the last room. The same room where the two guilds had to fight the Prince of the Imperials, who's the Titan's curse had turned into a monster. The two guilds could only follow the Medium into the pit as the started to help dig, move pieces, and assist the Medium as best they could. Soon after they had, other Imperials came and started shifting some of the rocks and stones as well, not far after them the Sentinels followed after them and starting digging as well, and lastly the Vessels and they slowly started to help as well. The dug for a matter of hours, moving piece after piece until they had found what the Medium had been looking for. Under all the ruble of the Titan was the Prince of the Imperial's, Prince Baldar as he was pinned under the rubble for so long and most of the effect of the Titan's curse had lost its effect. Though the Medium looked at him with a soft smile on her face as her words would resound in those halls until the end of time.

"I know what you were going through, and I forgive you. Now please let me help you."

Upon the return to Tharsis did everything seem different. There was celebration in the streets as many people shouted out the names of the two guilds that have saved them from the Titan's Curse. The names of Starlash and Nightless sounded everywhere in the city for the length of the day, while others had already started to write stories of the two guilds' battle against the Titan among other stories to erect the Starlash guild and the Nightless guild in the halls of glory and legends.

"You know what. I'm starting to like this." Dindae said with a large smile on her face as she was the first of the Starlash guild to walk into the city. "People cheering our name, the glorious name of Starlash! People cheering for me!" She said with a large smirk as she turned in a circle once as if it bask in the glory of it all.

"Dindae... don't let it get to your head..." Dren started to say as he and the others of the Starlash guild had followed along behind her. "As this will probably blow over in a day or two."

"A DAY OR TWO!" Dindae shouted as she looked at Dren with a look that would suggest he was in fact nuts. "Dren, they are writing stories about us! We are now a part of history and the stuff of legends!" Dindae shouted in delight at proving her point. "This won't blow over in a day or two, try more like a century or three!" She boasted with a laugh at that point.

"Come on, Dindae. All this fame is going to your head..." Dren said once again though no one else in his guild seemed to be backing him up. "Besides..." He started to say as shouting from behind them easily interrupted him.

"Icis! What were you thinking!" Yusiriea hollered at the Imperial girl as the others of the Nightless guild had surround her as well. "You could of killed the Medium with that attack!"

"But I didn't..." Icis gave a neutral minded reply as the look in her eyes showed she wanted to say more but she kept her mouth shut.

"That is not the point!" Yusiriea shouted once again. "You were not thinking about anyone's safety with that move and you disobeyed an order not to act!" The Nightseeker was shouting at the top of her lungs in anger and rage.

"Whow... Whow guys!" Ella said running back to the Nightless guild. "Everything turned out alright so lets call it good... okay?" She said with her same cheerfulness and a kind smile on her face, hoping that they would make up.

"Ella... this doesn't concern you..." Alice said bluntly as she didn't turn to look at the Dancer leader of the Starlash guild. Keeping her cherry red eyes on the Imperial traitor that had betrayed them all. "So... back off."

"Hermonie-sempai..." The little child asked standing next to Hermonie as she looked up at the slender girl. "What are they going to do to Icis-sama? What are they going to do to her?"

"I... I don't know Hayley..." was the only reply that managed to get past Hermonie's lips as the young runemaster was now holding on to Hermonie's leg. "I just... don't know..."

"Icis, you have always given this guild trouble." Yusiriea started to say the bluntness coming off of everyone of her words. "Even though things have turned out well, that can not be overlook."

"You don't care for anyone's safety." The green haired Sniper said just as bluntly as Yusiriea had. "You never look out for the safety of others, you only care about yourself." He said as the rage showed in his eyes as he said those things right then and there.

"You always take insane risks." The green haired Fortress said at that point. "You take those risks for the fun of it, no matter if someone tells you not to. You only care about doing things your way and never for the sake of the team."

"Please... don't tell me your doing this..." Ella chocked to say as small tears started to form in her eyes. "Please... tell me your lying... Please tell me this isn't true...! Dren... Dren! Please tell me this isn't true!" The Dancer asked as the tears were still forming though the Starlash Medic gave no response what so ever, he only looked away. Which only cause more of the shock to enter the Dancer's eyes.

"I know I hate her guts, but this isn't right." Dindae said at that point as she crossed her arms in front of her. "Yeah, Yeah. I know and all of you do as well. I hate her Titan guts but... this..." Dindae started to say though clearly she couldn't find the words she wanted or if she had they had gotten stuck in her throat.

"No... No... Please... don't do this... you'll be doing the worst mistake of your life if you do this!" Chase hollered at that point as he took a step towards the Nightless grouping. "Come on! Alice, Alice! I know you like Icis still, right?" The NightSeeker asked in vain as the rose Runemaster had stayed silent for that either time, while her eyes had averted themselves from Chase's direct stare and looked in the direction of the ground.

"Icis... I want you to remember this day... the day were your actions... your own stupid actions wrecked something that would have been great." Yusiriea said as harshly as she could as her gaze hardened in anger and if they could kill they would have killed the Imperial girl several times over by now. "You know what, Icis. I want you to feel guilty for this, I want to see you hurt from this, I want to see you in pain from this fact. That you have ruined everything that Nightless was. Now from this moment onwards. You will never be in a guild here in Tharsis... You titan blooded traitor." The girl said bluntly and coldly. "So why don't you go find a Death Mantis and save us all some trouble."

At that moment one by one, each member of this Nightless guild started to leave that area. First Yusiriea, who didn't seem to care what the Imperial did not though the glare in her eyes showed if they would cross paths again they should would be a corpse on the ground from it. After her was Damion, the rage in his eyes glowing like a burning fire as he followed after Yusiriea at that point. After him was Roxas, his gaze seemed haunted by grief though behind the mist in his eyes was a burning fire of rage as he slung his mace of his shoulder as he followed after the two as well. After him was Alexander, his glare was of rage a rage that that had never seemed to see the light of day but now had found a crack out of the Medic himself. Lastly was Alice, her gaze seemed different from the others almost like the fact that she was to tears though she slowly followed after the others not having much of a choice in the matter.

"No... No... this can be how this is suppose to end..." Ella chocked on the words as the tears slowly started to fall down her face. Her pink hair shifting back and forth in the small breeze as her fallen tears started to hit the ground. "This can't be the ending! This just... can't!"

"Yusiriea-chan... Why...? Why did she...?" Hayley slowly started to say as her words started to change to her sobs as the tears streamed from her eyes. Causing that that point for Hermonie to bend down to the ground and on her knees hold the young Runemaster. Who seemed to reply by burying her face in the Aracanist's dress.

"Icis, you could come with us! You could be apart of the Starlash guild!" Chase said trying to see the brighter side as he walked over to the Imperial girl as he grabbed her hand. "You could be with us."

"Chase! Are you nuts!? I don't want her on our team!" Dindae shouted at that point in anger. "I still hate her guts and I always will! So there no way that I will work with that spawn of the Titan on our team, or in our guild!"

"Dindae, please! Couldn't you just think it over for the night...? Please!" Chase begged at that point as some of the others in the Starlash guild looked at her. Some with tears in their eyes while some with pleading looks.

"Fine... But don't expect my opinion to change..." Dindae said in a huff as she started walking towards the inn at that point. Her stride keeping her far ahead of the others showing how much she didn't want to talk further on the subject.

Slowly, one after another did they head towards the inn. First Dren helping his sister along who's eyes were still filled with tears. Second Hermonie carrying a still crying Hayley with her. Chase started to follow after them as he looked back at Icis. "Come on, Icis. It will be better tomorrow.... I know it will." He said kindly as he waited to see if she would move. A few seconds past by as Icis slowly started to walk towards the inn as well. Chase smiled at that point as he ran to catch up with the others at that point.

"Looks like trouble just seems to follow me everywhere..." The mutter escaped the Imperial's lips as she slowly started to pick up her pace to catch up with the others. Though only after a matter of steps did another mutter escape her lips.

"I... I... I did ruining everything..."

"Please! Please! I need to find the Porcelain Offering to help my brother!" A maiden with pink hair pleaded as she kneeled on the ground next to a tall white figure in the myst of a white forest. Her light ruby red eyes shaking as she pleaded in her outfit of all white with some gold here at there on her. "Please!"

The tall white figure looked at her, its dark crimson eyes confused by the matter as the white hair rolled down its back only to fade to a salmon pink color on the ends. "I am sorry, fair lady. By the gift you askth I can not giveth." Came the reply from the figure as it looked at her.

"Please! If you can't give me that please give me something so I'll last long enough to find the Porcelain Offering!" The girl pleaded with the figure as the tears started to form in her eyes. "As I have to save him from himself! I just have to!"

The figure looked away from the girl as if considering the option and the girl's willingness and determination as well. It looked back at the girl for a moment as it's claw gently touched the girl's face as her eyes slowly started to close and only a matter of seconds did the girl gently fall over on the ground into a peaceful sleep as the tall figure changed from its normal form into something else. As it was not the size of a child and the long hair like substance was no longer there. "I hope that is want you wanted..." escaped the figures mouth as he quickly ran off as another figure appeared. This time a young lady with long hair.

"My lady! Are you alright! I'll take you back to the Castle!" The lady said clearly in worry and shock for the young girl as she seemed to easily pick the girl up and briskly carried her off.

The figure itself sighed as they two left though it wasn't long before something else called out at it. "Well, well. Eldest One we meet again." The figure whipped itself around to look in the direction of the new voice to see a man with purple hair and a robotic like arm over top of it all was a black cloak covering most of his body at that point. "Though this time it shall be different."

At the moment the figure started off in a dash as two monsters emerged out of its shadow making a getaway for him. Though in a flash the two monsters were destroyed by a girl with dark blue hair wearing a light blue cloak. Once the monsters were destroyed did the two give chase after the figure. The two the man and the girl chased through out the winding path of the white forest hunting the figure like a dog. The figure sprinted to stay ahead of the two hunting it that was until it came to a dead end.

"Well... Well. Eldest One, it looks like your misfortunate is my lucky break." The man said as he and the girl entered the dead end where the figure was. A smile was easily showing on the man's face. "It looks like you're lead of the Deep Ones is over."

"You already know you can't kill me. So what are you going to do? Talk me to death?" The figure replied with a laugh at that point. It's crimson eye's locking with the mild purple eyes of the man.

"No... I'm just going to keep you in prisoned..." The man replied as the girl quickly grabbed the figure from behind. "That's what I'm going to do and it should halt your Deep Ones' progress on Armoroad."

"HA! Thats what you think. I am smart enough to have back up in case I got caught. And even if you somehow manage to kill me, there is another to take my place." The figure replied with a laugh of delight at the man's foolishness. "Anyways my followers and the princess of the Deep One's already know of my capture..."

Isn't that right, Icis my dear.

The Imperial awoke with a start as she sat up in her bed. Her crimson eyes quickly looked around the room, though slowly relaxed one she noticed she was still in the Inn in Tharsis. A sigh escaped her crimson lips as turned herself so she would be sitting on the bed. Her heart still racing a million miles a minute from the nightmare she had just had. Her eyes still shaking from the shock as well. "... Father..." was the only word that managed to escape her lips as she looked down at her arms. Normal skin color, to she already knew were the seams of the fabric laid to make it seem like normal human skin. "So... its come back to haunt me..." The whispered mutter escaped her lips as she put her hands on her head as she sat there for a moment. After a few seconds her gaze shot out the window to see the moon was high in the night sky.

"Well... I guess my time in Tharsis is over..." The girl said quietly to herself as she looked out that window of her room. Looking at the moon and the stars shining above. With that the girl pushed herself off of the bed and quietly walked over to the stand where her armor laid and slowly and quietly put it on piece by piece. Once she had gotten it full on she walked over to the small desk and with a sheet of plain golden brown paper and with a quill she started to write something down on the paper until she had filled the whole page. After she had she blew on the page a few time to haste the ink's drying time and then proceed to fold the paper into thirds and slide it into an envelope that she had for a long time and on the front of the envelope she slowly wrote, Chase Deity of the Starlash guild. She sealed the envelope at that point as she took it along with her bag and her two drive blade as quietly left her room, with the bed made and sheets folded neatly on top of it. The Imperial girl quietly walked down the hallway and towards the main entrance to the inn. She looked back inside the Inn as the one question from dinner that day still rung in her mind.

"So Icis... What's your family like? And will we get to meet them sometime?"

The girl slowly shook her head at the thought as a soft whisper escaped her mouth. "Hopefully you don't have to meet them..." came out as on the table near the entrance of the inn she left the letter with the to whom side up. Once she had she slowly exited the inn into the moonlit street of Tharsis. She slowly walked towards the Cargo Warf, knowing that was were the old Skyship would be. The same skyship she had left in Tharsis for repairs all those months ago. Her slow pace due to the fact she didn't want to alert anyone to her leaving. Once she eventually made it to the Cargo Warf at the opening to the outside air was a pitch black skyship made of dark metals and with some red splashed on it as well. "So Red Moon... We meet again..." The girl said almost as if she was meeting an old friend after a long time as she carefully cut the ropes keeping it tied to the ground and slowly climbed on board. With a few flicks of some switches on the main dashboard of the controls of the ship did the ship slowly start to move out of the Cargo Warf and out into the open night air. With a pull of a lever did the skyship slowly raise high up into the sky. At that point she looked back at the town she had know for so long and the town she had caused so much trouble for.

"Good-bye Tharsis... Good-Bye Starlash... I have caused you both so much pain... So I'll leave and never come back..."

The sun slowly rose the next day, as some of the clouds in the sky at sunrise were a little red that morning. Though no matter what most of the Starlash guild seemed to be up and running. Ella and Dren were talking among each other with Hermonie was carrying a still sleeping Hayley and Chase was sitting slightly on a chair against the table. All of them looked like they had a rough night that didn't give much sleep in return. After all their attempt on trying to get Dren to see if he had something in his medicine box that would make them feel better most of them seem to be decided on going back to bed as the energy from fighting the titan seemed to finally have the crash effect on them all.  Though all of them were waiting for Dindae, for her decision to let Icis into their guild. After a matter of minute Dindae slowly descended the stairs, with a stretch almost made her seem the liveliest of the grouping.

"Ahhh. That was a good's nights rest!" The female Landsketch said almost happily as she walked over to join her guild at the table. She sat down at the table easily as she looked at each and every one of her guild mates. "What happened to you guys? Did ya go fight Cutters in you sleep or somethin'?" She question with a laugh as her guild mates just looked at her.

"No... We weren't. Actually we were waiting for you vote on letting Icis join our guild." Chase said bringing the topic back up while his eyes locked firmly on Dindae at that point. As with his lack of sleep he wasn't going to make the idea free for discussion if she said no. "So can Icis join us or not?"

"Fine... But I still hate her guts!" Dindae said with a sigh giving up some of the though still sticking to the other half of her point. "But you can never... I repeat NEVER tell her I said that!"

"Got it!" Chase said seeming to snap away as he jumped of his chair and ran up the stairs to the rooms. He booked it all the way down the hall until he reached Icis's room. He knocked on the door three times and waited as patiently as he could then afterward he just opened the door. "Oh Icis guess what!" He said as he pushed the door open though to find a made bed and no of her stuff there, most of all no Icis. His eyes widened as he quickly booked down the hall and down the stairs and stood at the table where his guild was huffing and puffing.

"What's wrong Chase? Walk in on her dressing?" Ella said with a soft laugh, only the fact that she was so tired did it make her laugh at it harder than she would have any normal day.

"No... She's not there." Chase said as his voice shook a little with worry as he stood by the table. His crimson eyes not looking back at any one of his guild mates due to the fact that they could already tell that he was worried sick about Icis.

"Well thats good then we never have to tell her about it then." Dindae said with a smile as she would never admit it to Icis's face that she let her join Starlash, never in a million years. "So we just go on exploring then."

"But I don't understand... Why did she leave?" Chase muttered mostly to himself as Dalla, the inn keeper, slowly walked over to the group with their order's for breakfast.

"Here you go, sweeties." Dalla said with a sweet smile on her face as she placed one dish in front of each member, even Dindae. "Oh yes. Chase, someone left a note for you. Its on the table next to the door."

Chase looked stunned at the news as he sprinted over to the table Dalla had mentioned and picked up the letter. His hands slightly shaking as took out one of his throwing knifes and cut the letter open. Once he had did his hand reach in and pull the letter out and his eyes quickly read over it, his eyes along with his hands shaking as he got to the end of the letter.

"What is it Chase? Got a secret lover now?" Dren said with a laugh, which only got him with a deadly look from Dindae though at this point and time he couldn't careless.

"No... Its from... Icis..." Chase slowly started to say as he was getting the words together in his mind only to chock on them in his throat. "She... She left Tharsis... and is never coming back..." He said as the note fell to the floor showing the rest of the message to the world.

Dear Chase,
I know I have caused you and the Starlash guild much pain... and I can never expect any of you to ever forgive me for my crimes against you all... I write this to you because I can't bear to face any of you after the mess I've caused.
It's like Yusiriea said... I bring only trouble and pain with me where ever I go... And one by one... I hurt all of you. I don't write this to expect any of you to forgive me... Ella... Dren... Dindae... Hermonie... Hayley... Chase... You all are great friends, and rival in Dindae's case, to have... though I never deserved any of you... You most of all Chase. As even from the start of this all I had been lying to you since you meet me... So I can't expect forgiveness at all...
I wrote this to tell you that I am leaving Tharsis... Because of the pain and suffering I cause... and I will never be coming back... As I have hurt you all too much... So please.... don't come looking for me...

Icis La-Rain
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Ago 29, 2014 9:34 am

Great! You're in. I'll post the first lesson as soon as I get on a laptop.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  TopazDreams Dom Nov 30, 2014 3:20 pm

I'm up for cupcakes too... :3
~
Name: TopazDreams, you're welcome to call me any nickname you want.
Birthday: 10th January
Age group(teen, young adult, etc...): Teen
Sample of writing(two writings minimum): Do they have to have been posted on this forum? I could give you a link to a sample on another website... Smile

TopazDreams

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Dic 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Name: Kirari
Birthday: December 17
Age group(teen, young adult, etc...): older teen?
Sample of writing(two writings minimum):

(both are sections from RPs)
Aika sat in front of a mirror, clasping her small hands against her shaking legs. In only a few songs, she would be performing as center in the song 'Kitagawa Kenji' with her trainer, Ritsuko, and the two older members, Yui and Suzuko as backups. She closed her eyes, taking a few breaths to try and calm down. God, why in the world was she so nervous? It was just one song, and she’d spent hours practicing it. The violet haired girl took another shaky breath, clenching at her skirt.
She looked up and opened her eyes just in time to see her trainer waving to her. “A-ahhh, Ritsuko!” She clenched her skirt with enough force to turn her knuckles white, hoping the older woman wouldn’t notice her shaking hands. And maybe her face wasn’t as pale as it felt. It probably was, though.
She looked away, considering the trainer's question. "Ehehe, it’s nerve wracking, to be honest. B-but I can do it!" She gave a nervous laugh, looking at herself in the mirror. Oh wow, she looked like a ghost. But maybe her teacher wouldn’t notice… right?
---------------
Sayaka was walking around a new town, seeing the sights. Of course, she was careful not to get too caught up in what the place had to offer; after all, she was here on business. Witch hunting business, that is.
But, of course, she was careless and ended up window shopping. One shop in particular stood out to her- some clothing store named “Fairy Drop”. Weird name, but the clothes were super cute. So cute, in fact that she completely lost track of what she was doing and crashed into another girl.
"Ahh! I am so sorry, are you alright?" Sayaka quickly picked herself up off the ground, then immediately kneeling down to help pick up the boxes. She handed the rest of the boxes over to the girl, and that’s when she saw it.
Twin hair drills. Two adorable, bright pink twin drills.
"Ahhhh, your hair is so cute!" Sayaka’s eyes brightened with excitement, and she grinned at the other girl. "Wahh, you’re super cute! How do you get them to stay that way? Can I take a picture? I bet Madoka-chan would love it!"

Última edición por VanillaCreme96 el Vie Dic 05, 2014 7:04 am, editado 1 vez
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Dic 02, 2014 11:22 am

Both of you are in! I'll get the first lesson up asap.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  TopazDreams Mar Dic 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Thankyou! ^.^

TopazDreams

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba