Silvery Moon Magic College

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Silvery Moon Magic College - Página 4 Empty Re: Silvery Moon Magic College

Mensaje  Salomea Dom Dic 07, 2014 12:44 pm

It is nice and it is nice to see people from there still around. And You're more than welcome.
As for Elements- it is absolutely natural to feel connected to more than one Element (indeed we are connected to all of them) and no it is not an urgent matter to figure out which is the main one- it will come to You in time, with work. Whether it will be wile direct working with them, with your powers, or in visualization doing something totally else, You will start to notice how You react to things and which seem easier and which more demanding, so no worries. ^^
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Dic 08, 2014 6:42 am

Wow, you definitely haven't lost your knack for teaching this stuff. You're so smart! ♥♥ Thanks for the advice!
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  mimi300796 Mar Dic 09, 2014 11:07 am

Maybe because I used water instead of tea... sorry about that but I think that is the problem, I just cant find any tea in my house
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  mimi300796 Vie Abr 03, 2015 5:45 pm

please help, I forgot the difference between sarced place and inner santuary. I was just waitinf for your reply but It took forever. maybe I should contact you through mail again, I just fear that I might interfere with your free time
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  mimi300796 Vie Abr 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Salomea escribió:[color=#808040]Entering the Faeryrealm III

Journey to the Guardian

[size=14]Homework:

1. So far You already learnt a lot, what of that were You expecting and what are the other things You expect to learn?
Well I did learn alot, but i never expected anything. I love your works and the way you help us, which has helped me become alot more patient. I wanted to learn everything about magic and I still do now, especially learning how to fly because I feel it's so free and wonderful if you can fly

2. Consider and answer the questions: Do You like the idea of magic learning as a journey?
Of course I do, It's am endless journey because there are so many amazing things to learn and discover
Do You think You know its final destination, or a milestones?
Like I said. Its an endless journey
How long do You think it will take You to reach them? Have You learnt something outside the lessons so far?
Its not easy finding real magic learning lessons on the internet these days, they were Almost all fake. Thats why when I discover your school, I know this is the right place and yes this is the only place that Im so addictive to so far.
If You were to approach it once more, what would You change, or would You take it at all?
I would change it and I would try to take it again and again to I dont know lose stress and improve experience I guess

3. Describe the journey for your Guardian. Include answers for those questions:
-How did You feel while/after passing the bonfires? What did You notice about the night sky?
After I pass it I didnt even looked back. But before I pass it, right after I used it to light the lantern, I felt energy, I felt the flame, It was warm and friendly and really really bright but I wonder why my eyes didnt got hurt looking straight at it.
The night sky was amazing. It was exactly like the sky full of stars I saw when I was little, about 10 or 11 years old. I have to admit It was....I really have no words to describe and I just wanted to stay there forever

-Did You reach pier or shore? How would You describe the road so far- was it long/short, in dark/light, open space, forest, mountains, canyon?
I reached a shore, I felt its wind, its sand,...The road I took was long, quite small and dark around me, though I know a forest was around. Only the road was light
-What was the boat like? And how was the sail?
The boat is kinda typical. It was made of wood and all. When I sailed through the sea, I paid attention to the surroundings so much that I didnt even notice my trouble going by boats. Maybe because the water was so calm
-What did You notice and experience in the Other Forest? Was the tree circle large, or small?
I saw alot of creatures in the forest, any creature that I've seen appeared there. Wanted to touch them but gotta keep my focus. Tje circle tree looks small at first, but when I came closwr, it became incredibly huge!
-What did You see in the glad? Another shore and star sky and sea. I swear that Its just appears, not that my imagination is limit
-How can You describe your Guardian, what was your feelings and impressions about them? Did he/she easily gave their name?
My guardian was a girl, wearing a grey with yellow pattern cloak or maybe long coat. She has long yellow hair, her eyes was sharp but gentle at the same time. I thought she was like my big sister that I never had, weird right? I introduced my name amd asked her, bur she just stood there and smile at me, I still didnt know her name. Couldnt make out her name, I thought she would tell me in mu dream tonight
-What were You asked to do or say? Where them pleased? She didnt say a word. She just hold the hand that Im holding the stick and pile down, it then grew into beautiful little tree. then I went out the shore and played with her, she seemed happy and pleased, too
-What was You told, or given? Absolutely nothing. But she did hug me though. That hug was warm! When I asked her to be my guardian and expressed my feelings towards magic eversince I was very young, she just hugged me and omg she kissed my in the forehead amg nod gently. That was seriously hard to think of even with my brain, like all that came naturally
-Was the way back long or short? Did You feel the healing energy in sanctuary?
I was so excited to tell you everything that I got back really quickly, I didnt even pay attention to the atmostphere that time
-Overall how would You describe the experience? What emotions were attached to it, was it tiring, easy or hard?
Both tiring and hard. And I think I have an issue here. When I met her, when she was about to reveal her face, I thought of a demon, dont know If its a demon but a scary face just crossed my mind, and I was scared and nervous, maybe because I did this exercise at night time I hope. Thankfully her face want like that

Of course if there are anything unclear, or anything rises your questions, ask. I know there is a lot of text and work for You to do, but your going into more advance and demanding level, so the lesson reflects that.

The whole thing was great and magical but Im still worrying about the scary face that crossed my mind SEVERAL TIMES
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  mimi300796 Dom Jul 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Is this forum still active? Where is everyone? Sad
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba