Silvery Moon Magic College

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Silvery Moon Magic College - Página 3 Empty Re: Silvery Moon Magic College

Mensaje  Emo24girl Jue Jul 31, 2014 5:37 pm

Okay, so here is my homework for first lesson:
After I stood up, I felt like I'm part of everything around me. Most easiest thing for me to do was to visualize object in front of me. Most hardest for me was to recall one sensation. But I could feel the sand under my bare feet, and it was awesome!
Emo24girl

Emo24girl

Mensaje  mimi300796 Vie Ago 01, 2014 2:41 am

Oh and i need your help at that. I was wondering if i could choose 2 objects to represent my power
And i am still very confused about choosing them because i just cant decide which to choose... Any suggestions? Very Happy

So far, if my memory serves me right, all the signs and symbols You faced were Sun connected- I don't know if it's Sun- Sun, Sun as representation of Fire, Sun as representation of Light, Sun as representation of Warmth, or Sun as representation of Star, so I'd go Sun-Sun. You need to think then what You connect with Sun as a immediate association- close your eyes (right now) say at loud Sun (in your language and English) and see what comes to your mind right on the spot. Write it down and see if You can work with it.

You can also write down on paper word "sun" and write all associations that come to your mind and then pick those that You can use. I can give You some suggestions, but it usually works the best if it's personal choice ^^

Its ok and thanks Salomea! Very Happy I did what you told me and I immediately felt a strong connection between sun and light! I mean really, it was like so obvious, no doubts Very Happy
Thanks for all your help, I can go on doing the exercise, I'll post it later
Again thanks so much and have fun on your trip! Wink

That's nice to hear I hope the associations th at came to You are easy to get/work with.
Sorry that it took me so long to post this
Connecting to your Power: Exercise One Once you understand what your special power source is, it will be
important to be able to connect to your Power. This exercise will help you
connect, if you haven't already. Find something to represent your particular power source. This could be a
glass of water, a stone, a CD, a sparkle, or a picture. All it needs to be is
something that you can hold in your hands and look at while you do the
exercise.
Find a quiet spot where you can concentrate. Hold the object that
represents your power in your hand, and repeat the name of your power source four or five times. In your mind, begin to describe all the qualities
of that power. For example if your power is the ocean, the qualities could
be; strong, able to flow everywhere, deep and changing colour, terrific
sound of crushing waves. Do this for as many qualities as you can come
up with. Remember, this is describing you and your power. You may want
to write this down in your journal. Once you have described these things, imagine yourself as that power.
Imagine how it would feel to have all the qualities your described. Let that
feeling fill up your body from the tips of your toes, all the way to the top of
your head. When you get a really good feeling of what that is like, imagine
you are able to direct this energy any way that you want. You can push
this energy so that it can move rocks or lift things up, or make things calm. Think about how it feels to do this. Write it down. Do this as long as
you want or as long as you feel comfortable. You don't want to exhaust
yourself at first, and using your magical muscles can tire you out.
When you are finished, don't forget to move and stretch your body, and
have a glass of water. You may then want to write down how it felt to do
this exercise. You can practice it as much as you want.
Homework:
In Connecting with your Power: exercise One:
a) what object did You use, I used a CD and a crystal sphere
b) what qualities came to You, Well, It was strong, straight, bright, fast, colourful but at the same time warm and light
c) what qualities were You able to sense in You, I felt mostly light but strong and straight
d) how did You feel filled with that power and qualities, I felt lighter and lighter, its like im gonna float or something like that... Wink When I tried to bend the energy. it was kinda clear. i can feel the energy clearly!
e) how long were You able to keep that state and how did You afterwards? Not very long, it was actually kinda unstable... Felt like the energy was too fast for me to control or the energy was only trying to break free, be free... Is it weird?"

Ok I went way back to find these xD So what do you think?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  ShiningWaters Vie Oct 10, 2014 2:23 am

Can I join?  This looks really interesting Smile

Name: Hazel

Experience:  I have researched some stuff on magic before and did a little practicing/ self teaching.  Don't know if that counts.

Hobbies: Mainly drawing, arts and crafts, music and singing

Areas interested in Magic:  Pretty much anything!

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

ShiningWaters

ShiningWaters

Mensaje  Salomea Miér Nov 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Hazel (I really hope it is just your nickname)- if You are still interested, please feel more than welcome to familiarize yourself with lessons and start your work with them.
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Lun Nov 24, 2014 3:03 am

Name: Kirari
Experience (and other schools): I've been dabbling in magic for years, though not consistently. I took a lot of different online classes from the old forums and the 4kids forums, and had a personal tutor for some time. I think I might actually recognize your name from the 4kids forums! At least, I think I do... And, I've been able to naturally see auras since I was little, though the ability seems to be fading a bit, which is a bit disappointing.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Favourite Element: I'm split between air and water, though I usually end up working with water. But I've felt kind of attached to air recently, too.
Hobbies (non-magical): Writing, drawing, wasting time on tumblr, researching my favorite music groups
Areas of interest in magic: My interest is pretty broad right now, though I'm sure it'll narrow down in the future. But I'm currently pretty interested in just about everything.
[Fairy age range:] Fairy Teen
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  mimi300796 Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Im back and sorry for dissapearing for such long time. But guess what?! I am now in college, all my hard work has finally paid off. Anyway, Im free now and I miss all your lesons so so much Sad

3.Connecting with your Power: exercise One:
a) did You find the exercise easy, or demanding: it was quite hard because I was not sitting but lying down and focusing just got more difficult (maybe also because I was sleepy...?)
b) where You able to find some response in first attempt, or did You try several time (both scenarios are good): well im kinda confused between reallity and my imagination. It was easy, I found response in first attempt, I just hope it has nothing to do with my imagination
c) what did You experience: I only see sun symbol inside the tea cup, when I tried to find another clue, I saw sun symbols outside the cup, well I didnt feel hot or anything because my fan was on
d) how did You feel afterwards: not really satisfied with my work, everything about my power is still blurry compare to other exercises, but I guess Ill try again Smile
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  mimi300796 Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Please help! For the next exercise about finding my guardian. Its really difficult, I dont know If I can do this Sad
mimi300796

mimi300796

Mensaje  Salomea Dom Dic 07, 2014 2:21 am

@Kariri- welcome in and oh goodness those are old times Very Happy Abilities change, don't fade so don't worry and obviously try to exercise it as often as You can.

@Mimi- I am so sorry for leaving You without help for so long time. Now tell me where is the problem in that exercise, it might be very important and there may be reasons why You are having troubles with this one. Finding and approaching guardian is very individual thing and we may need to seek different way, but don't worry, You can do that, one way or another.
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  VanillaCreme96 Dom Dic 07, 2014 5:38 am

Salomea escribió:@Kariri- welcome in and oh goodness those are old times Very Happy Abilities change, don't fade so don't worry and obviously try to exercise it as often as You can.
Haha, right? It's cool to see that there's still some interest in magic even here! And I'll keep working with auras. Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Oh! Also, so I can't figure out if I'm more connected with water or air, and I'm guessing that could be important. Any suggestions on how I should go about figuring that out?

Thanks in advance,
Kirari~
VanillaCreme96

VanillaCreme96

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba