Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that)

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that) Empty Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 23, 2014 4:56 pm

This topic is made just for Boohbooh. She has really good roleplaying skills deep within in, her so want her to dig them out. Hopefully, i'll succeed in that mission!

Okay, Booh. First, i'm planning to teach you the basics, which will be thought in lesson 1. (I'll be posting it soon.)
Then, as we progress, i'll start teaching you semi-literature and then literature.
Thanks you!
(Psst- Only boohhooh and me, lovelly_girl, are allowed to post.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that) Empty Re: Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that)

Mensaje  BoohBooh Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Ok. Senpai
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that) Empty Re: Role playing(I'm only teaching Boohbooh, sorry about that)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:17 pm

BoohBooh escribió:Ok. Senpai
Yay!
Okay, this isn't a lesson or anything, but it's just a tip. I'll sum up everything in a lesson later.

First off, make describe your characters feelings. Don't just say, "Hello" she said and ran away. It isn't very professional.
Second, make sure you have good grammar. With the full stop and everything.
Third, don't keep saying the same sentence over and over again in different posts.
(Got it till here? Show me an example.)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  BoohBooh Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:21 pm

(Umm, I will try.)

Jasmine was sitting in her dorm room, she was very sad because she never had friends before, and even she did make friends. They would make fun of her anyway. Is life that hard?
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:29 pm

You've got it!You're a natural!

Now:
Describe why they made fun of Jasmine and what is she doing in her dorm room(whether she is sitting/standing, etc.). It makes the sentence a little more bigger and precise.
(Repost the example using the above tips)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  BoohBooh Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:36 pm

(Ok Senpai)

Long ago, when Jasmine was a little girl. Many girls in her class made fun her because they were better than her, she was pushed down, kicked, punched, and more violent things. After that she couldn't go back the that school, so she decided to go to a another school. So far it's been good, but she is still afraid that it will happen again. She just got done with her school work and decided to go to her dorm room.
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Thats nice, but let me just edit it a little for you:

Long ago Many girls in Jasmine's class made fun her because they were better than her. She was pushed down, kicked, punched, and more violent things. After that she couldn't go back the that school, so she decided to go to another one. So far it's been good, but she is still afraid that it will happen again. She just got done with her school work and decided to go to her dorm room. She sat in her bed, worried about her future. Is life this hard?

(I just edited it so you get the picture. You see the difference? A little more practice and you'll be a pro)
Make sure you use full stop in the appropriate place. Describe how the character looks, and how the character feels about everything.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  BoohBooh Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Oh..
BoohBooh

BoohBooh

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 23, 2014 6:50 pm

BoohBooh escribió:Oh..
Glad you understood. Make another example now.
This time make sure you're good with the grammar part, and try describing where and what the character is doing as much as you can. Show how they feel and everything else.
Here's the theme:
You've been invited to join a academy in a school. It's the first day for you. Describe.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba