The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13]

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Re: The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13]

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Mayo 08, 2014 5:20 am

ScarletDrakon escribió:

The sky looked like that screen of an old broken television. The colors of gray mixing with each other but not making another color. These clouds rolled over the scene below. A town, a town of new machinery, a town of the highest providence, a town that use to illuminate the world, a town that now lied in ruins. The buildings below some only as tall as a normal person, while others where just tall enough to reach the top of a nearby cliff side. What once was called Everline, the city of never ending dreams. Now was Neverline, the city of dead dreams. A slow brisk breeze blew down from the cliff side, carrying on its gentle wings was dust and ash though there was also a single petal, a single flower petal. Shining with its white color against the gray sky. The petal gracefully played on the breeze as it rolled off that cliff face and down towards the ruins below. That one petal, not seeming to care on the perilous path on which it traveled as with the breeze it drifted through crumbling windows panes, where beautiful glass use to stand, and destroyed door ways, where oaken and metal door once hanged.

That small petal, floated through the rusted window pane of the ruined remains of what used to be the chapel of Everline. With the breeze no longer to support it did the small white petal start to slowly drift down towards the floor and broken seats below it. The little white spec only stopping once it came up against a dark night black cloth. At that moment a pale slender hand raised itself from the night black cloth as the petal gently landed on. The movement was slow as the index finger of the hand, slipped itself under the petal's grasp and slowly lifted it off the fabric. The black cloth slowly moved at that point as a pale face and a mess of black hair came out from the black fabric as the eyes under the slight black bangs opened revealing electric blue irises. Those two eyes looked gentle at the petal on the finger of slender hand, the curiosity showing in them for a matter of seconds before vanishing and replaced by a stern glare.

"So... its that time again..."

Escaped the pale lips as her eyes followed as the petal drifted off the finger to be free once more. The black cloth shifted again as two black boots touched against the metallic floor of the survived chapel. The pale slender hand along with another hand gripped against the bench top that happened to still be in one piece and gently pushed up allowing the black cloth to drape around in the manner of a cloak, as that long figure stood alone as the one still intact bench slightly behind it and the scattered remained of broken pieces of wood, metal, and glass on the rusted metal floor. The hair whipped around that feminine figure as the cloth making of a hood started to fall from her shoulders. The unearthly silence looming in those hollowed halls, as the one girl stood there alone.

"OIII!"

The sound erupted from the rusted and ruined doorway, as the figure's electric blue eyes shot towards it for a second and then to the rafters above. In one brisk movement the figure ducked and knelt down on the ground as from above a hear piercing screen rang out, as like a movement of cloud and as fast as the wind did out of the darkness of the rafters did a swarm of black mechanical bats swooped down from the rafters and towards the floor. The bottom of the swarm only just barely coming out of their dive before hitting the figure as the shot in the direction of the door. The figure froze there as the screeching continued though there was something else with it this time. The high pitch scream of girl. For a matter of minutes did this go on and the screeching getting louder and louder every moment. Though it was suddenly back to that silences that remained there before, that unearthly white noise singing of nothing. The figure slowly got up at that point, her pale boney knees seen for a moment outside of the safety of the cloak. That fresh crimson blood now decorated them as the clear glass with a dark red tone to them slowly dropped from the place they had cut. One by one landing with a mute sound against the flooring.

The figure looked at the opening were the shout had come from, her irises looking keenly at the origin of the shout. Standing in the doorway was a younger girl, herself clutching to herself as her soft pink hair was ravaged and dechiveled as the white hoodie she was wearing over a dark sea blue and mild purple summer dress was now itself sliced here and there and looked in the need of repair. The young girls white boots, almost no longer white but more of a medium gray in value. After a beat or three did the young girl relax as her face was showing down. Her face was scratched and from one cut on her check and above her left eye was now bleed as if they had reopened in the exchange. Her mild purple irises looked wore and the cornea around them slightly bloodshot. While the white plus hairpieces staying only barely in her bangs. One of them cracked from one side to the other while the other was cracked in several places and was missing a few pieces here and there.

"Please... Please... I... I... I... didn't come here to... to...too... hurt you....... I...i....i... need your help..."

The whimpered cry came from the young girl's mouth as she slowly and unsteadily took a step into the chapel. Her eyes shaking as if pleading with something more than just the girl there. Pleading for help, pleading for remorse, pleading for pity, and pleading for love. Each step by step the girl getting more and more unstable in her walk. Her knees shaking beyond compare and her feet shaking as she took every step she could.

"Please... Eve... Please... I need... I need... I needed... help..."

The pleading came from the young girl as she continued to walk toward the figure she had called Eve. The young girl's footsteps cracking some glass, breaking some wood, and making a sound against the metal. The young girl continued to walk towards the figure, as the whites started to drain from her eyes.

"... Please..."

The whisper fell of the young girls lips as the whites filled drained and she started to fall forward towards the figure. Her eyes starting to close as gravity slowly took her forward toward the ground. With nothing in the child's control to do anything to stop it. The figure's arms slowly extended just to softly catch the child as the hands slowly and gently brought her closer and flipped her over so that she's face upwards. One hand held onto the child while the other slowly moved to her neck.

"Good... she's not dead..."

The sigh of relieve escaped the figure's pale lips as they slightly curled into a small smile. The figure slowly moved her arm under the legs of the young child and while the other arm stayed behind the child's back as the figure lifted the child up and slowly shifted over towards the still intact bench of the chapel and gently set the young girl down on it. The figure shifted back slightly and sat down on a study bench half, her electric blue eyes staying on the girl as another sigh escaped the girl's lips.

"Oh... Neneve... what trouble have you gotten your self into now...? And... why did you... come to me...? As the last thing... you need... is to be wanted like me... as I'm... I'm..."

"I'm... a... Criminal..."
 Very Happy Aww! That's so beautiful!!! You're such a great writer!  inlove<3 
adanwlal

adanwlal

The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Re: The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Thanks. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Chapter 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Time seemed to have slowed as the two stayed there in that old chapel. Nothing except the rumble of sounds from the return of the metallic creatures, once known as bats in the ancient days, had already found another way back into the steeples from the darkness outside. Other than that silence ruled the void with in those walls.

The young criminal took her eyes from the now resting child to the broken window panels where all colors of glass once stood. What was stood there was a beautiful design of a golden bird flying up towards the sun and the moon as an abundance of colors followed from its tail feathers. A design that had taken months to plan and years to make a reality, was destroyed in only a matter of seconds.

"It never... use to be like this..."

The sky looked like an abundance of colors, any color but blue. The color splashed and played with each other like leaves in the wind. These were times full of life, full of hope, full of light. The breeze gently rolled through the sky and down into an open field of flowers, though these were not just daisies or sunflowers. They were lavenders and irises swaying in the breeze, a natural breeze of cool air. The breeze easily played through the trees and past each and every flower. Just enough to touch every blade of grass.

At the far edge of the field stood a lone child. The dark blue child's dress fabric dancing around her, attempting to leave to play on the wind. Though the long black hair down her back managed to keep it in place when itself wasn't trying to leave the child's presence. A single child standing alone, staring up at the sun above. The same passive sunlight reflecting off of the tears that were rolling down her cheeks and dropping from her chin to the ground.

The child's eyes only dropped from the sun to her hands shaking in front of her. Her palms cut and bruised, though were flaming red all the same. Her breath quivering as the child had hardly understood what she had just done. Her eyes stinging from the salt and the water running from them, her cheeks burning from the light and the salt. Her fear being of what was to come, or of who was to come.

"Blacivi..."

The child briskly turned on her feet, the fear shaking in her eyes though it seemed to vanish after she saw three other children. Recognizing who they were. A child close to her age with his mild pink hair bouncing back and forth in the wind. Another child just slightly younger than her with his sleet black hair staying right where it was like it was a stone. Lastly, a younger child about a toddler with pale pink hair playing with the wind.

"What... What are you doing here...?"

The cry escaped the child's mouth as her hand gripped onto her pink dress in fear, anger, and shock. The tears still running down her face as she looked at these three. Her lips tightened as did her grip on her dress as her eyes seemed to be drawing up an idea for this meeting.

"I... I thought I told you... that you guys shouldn't be around... me... I though I said so... I told you guys to..."

"Blacivi... Thats not why were here..."

The stern voice coming from the boy with pink hair. His gaze stern and as hard as his voice, in silence disapproval of that was happening. A disapproval of what was to come.

"We came... because of her..."

The boy with the sleet black hair spoke up calmly and smooth as his hand referenced to the toddler with them. His eyes when to the toddler at first though quickly shot back to the older girl. His eyes trying not to reveal his emotions, though some managed to break through. Anger, fear, and worry.

"What!? ... I can't take her with me... I am on the run!"

The response quickly shot out of the older girl's mouth before she could think it over for a moment or two. At that moment her grip came off her dress as two red hand prints where faded into the dress now. Her hands in fists raised above her hand in anguish and annoyance as she looked at these three once more while the waterworks still ran on.

"If you weren't aware of it! I killed a man back there! You heard me... I killed a man! In cold blood! That man... he was a crook... a scoundrel... and ...and...and he was my own father! And because of that... they are never going to stop looking for me... never... And I can tell by your faces... I can tell by your eyes... and I can tell by the lies your telling now! You all... you all think that I should as well die for what I did! Enough though I watched him... I watched him! I watched him kill my sister! Well... congratulations... you'll get your wish... you'll never seem me... again..."

"Blacivi! That isn't true!"

"Oh... well it very well might have!"

The two boys stood quiet for a moment as the older girl had come to a stop and panted softly to herself. Though the their eyes, one moonlight silver the other morning red, looked at her. Both of them shaking at the thought of what they had heard, and maybe even the fact that it was true.

"Blacivi... We didn't come here to fight... we didn't come here to take you back... we came here to say good bye..."

"You... you did...?"

"Yes... Both of us don't want to see get end up in jail... or anything much worse... But.. we also wanted her to meet you before you leave..."

"But... Why?"

"This toddler here is called Neneve... or at least that what her mother said before her passing... This child has no parents left, nor family anywhere except for us... Though we wanted her to know you... or at least your name... and to know if there was any trouble she could go to you for help..."

The older girl's eyes fell upon the child at that point as the child's name escaped her lips. The toddler turned to look at the one that had said her name and her purple eyes stared up at the girl for a moment, and for a moment everything else tended to freeze around them.

"I... I'm... Blacivi..."

The toddler looked confused for a matter of time as she tried sound out the name. Her mouth moving trying to get the full name. Though that changed after a matter of seconds as she closed her eyes and extended her tiny arms towards the older girl and shouted only one thing.

"Eve!"

"...Eve..."

The pained whisper came from the girl laying on the chapel bench as her purple gaze looked right at the young criminal's. The gaze was steady now as nothing else seemed to be wrong. The girl slowly pushed herself up with her cut and scratched arms, as her teeth clenched together tightly as she pushed herself up. Once the girl had gotten to a sitting up position did she stop at that point, as some of the cuts on her arms had reopened and now were poring more crimson liquid from them.

"Neneve... Don't over push your self... Thats rule one of surviving..."

The girl laughed softly as one hand slowly moved up into her pale pink hair taking out her white hair pieces. One at a time. First it was the left one which slowly after being removed broke fully in half. While the right one, the moment she touched it fell to pieces leaving nothing but a clip for her to talk out now.

"Well. I never much looked in a rule book."

"Neneve... Why have you come looking for me...?"

The girl paused for a moment as her eyes shook with fear, regret, and worry. The gaze she once had on the criminal now starting to falter as tears started to swell in her eyes. As silence started to take over the room once again did the tears start running down her blood stained cheeks as her breathing quickened and faltered as much as her voice.

"Eve... She took them... She took them..."

"Who took who? Neneve! Who took who?!"

"Reyiya... Reyiya took... she took... she took... Ethxex and Merur!"

"Enforcer talks Brawler and Warrior... Your move... Criminal.."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Mayo 14, 2014 4:28 am

ScarletDrakon escribió:

Time seemed to have slowed as the two stayed there in that old chapel. Nothing except the rumble of sounds from the return of the metallic creatures, once known as bats in the ancient days, had already found another way back into the steeples from the darkness outside. Other than that silence ruled the void with in those walls.

The young criminal took her eyes from the now resting child to the broken window panels where all colors of glass once stood. What was stood there was a beautiful design of a golden bird flying up towards the sun and the moon as an abundance of colors followed from its tail feathers. A design that had taken months to plan and years to make a reality, was destroyed in only a matter of seconds.

"It never... use to be like this..."

The sky looked like an abundance of colors, any color but blue. The color splashed and played with each other like leaves in the wind. These were times full of life, full of hope, full of light. The breeze gently rolled through the sky and down into an open field of flowers, though these were not just daisies or sunflowers. They were lavenders and irises swaying in the breeze, a natural breeze of cool air. The breeze easily played through the trees and past each and every flower. Just enough to touch every blade of grass.

At the far edge of the field stood a lone child. The dark blue child's dress fabric dancing around her, attempting to leave to play on the wind. Though the long black hair down her back managed to keep it in place when itself wasn't trying to leave the child's presence. A single child standing alone, staring up at the sun above. The same passive sunlight reflecting off of the tears that were rolling down her cheeks and dropping from her chin to the ground.

The child's eyes only dropped from the sun to her hands shaking in front of her. Her palms cut and bruised, though were flaming red all the same. Her breath quivering as the child had hardly understood what she had just done. Her eyes stinging from the salt and the water running from them, her cheeks burning from the light and the salt. Her fear being of what was to come, or of who was to come.

"Blacivi..."

The child briskly turned on her feet, the fear shaking in her eyes though it seemed to vanish after she saw three other children. Recognizing who they were. A child close to her age with his mild pink hair bouncing back and forth in the wind. Another child just slightly younger than her with his sleet black hair staying right where it was like it was a stone. Lastly, a younger child about a toddler with pale pink hair playing with the wind.

"What... What are you doing here...?"

The cry escaped the child's mouth as her hand gripped onto her pink dress in fear, anger, and shock. The tears still running down her face as she looked at these three. Her lips tightened as did her grip on her dress as her eyes seemed to be drawing up an idea for this meeting.

"I... I thought I told you... that you guys shouldn't be around... me... I though I said so... I told you guys to..."

"Blacivi... Thats not why were here..."

The stern voice coming from the boy with pink hair. His gaze stern and as hard as his voice, in silence disapproval of that was happening. A disapproval of what was to come.

"We came... because of her..."

The boy with the sleet black hair spoke up calmly and smooth as his hand referenced to the toddler with them. His eyes when to the toddler at first though quickly shot back to the older girl. His eyes trying not to reveal his emotions, though some managed to break through. Anger, fear, and worry.

"What!? ... I can't take her with me... I am on the run!"

The response quickly shot out of the older girl's mouth before she could think it over for a moment or two. At that moment her grip came off her dress as two red hand prints where faded into the dress now. Her hands in fists raised above her hand in anguish and annoyance as she looked at these three once more while the waterworks still ran on.

"If you weren't aware of it! I killed a man back there! You heard me... I killed a man! In cold blood! That man... he was a crook... a scoundrel... and ...and...and he was my own father! And because of that... they are never going to stop looking for me... never... And I can tell by your faces... I can tell by your eyes... and I can tell by the lies your telling now! You all... you all think that I should as well die for what I did! Enough though I watched him... I watched him! I watched him kill my sister! Well... congratulations... you'll get your wish... you'll never seem me... again..."

"Blacivi! That isn't true!"

"Oh... well it very well might have!"

The two boys stood quiet for a moment as the older girl had come to a stop and panted softly to herself. Though the their eyes, one moonlight silver the other morning red, looked at her. Both of them shaking at the thought of what they had heard, and maybe even the fact that it was true.

"Blacivi... We didn't come here to fight... we didn't come here to take you back... we came here to say good bye..."

"You... you did...?"

"Yes... Both of us don't want to see get end up in jail... or anything much worse... But.. we also wanted her to meet you before you leave..."

"But... Why?"

"This toddler here is called Neneve... or at least that what her mother said before her passing... This child has no parents left, nor family anywhere except for us... Though we wanted her to know you... or at least your name... and to know if there was any trouble she could go to you for help..."

The older girl's eyes fell upon the child at that point as the child's name escaped her lips. The toddler turned to look at the one that had said her name and her purple eyes stared up at the girl for a moment, and for a moment everything else tended to freeze around them.

"I... I'm... Blacivi..."

The toddler looked confused for a matter of time as she tried sound out the name. Her mouth moving trying to get the full name. Though that changed after a matter of seconds as she closed her eyes and extended her tiny arms towards the older girl and shouted only one thing.

"Eve!"

"...Eve..."

The pained whisper came from the girl laying on the chapel bench as her purple gaze looked right at the young criminal's. The gaze was steady now as nothing else seemed to be wrong. The girl slowly pushed herself up with her cut and scratched arms, as her teeth clenched together tightly as she pushed herself up. Once the girl had gotten to a sitting up position did she stop at that point, as some of the cuts on her arms had reopened and now were poring more crimson liquid from them.

"Neneve... Don't over push your self... Thats rule one of surviving..."

The girl laughed softly as one hand slowly moved up into her pale pink hair taking out her white hair pieces. One at a time. First it was the left one which slowly after being removed broke fully in half. While the right one, the moment she touched it fell to pieces leaving nothing but a clip for her to talk out now.

"Well. I never much looked in a rule book."

"Neneve... Why have you come looking for me...?"

The girl paused for a moment as her eyes shook with fear, regret, and worry. The gaze she once had on the criminal now starting to falter as tears started to swell in her eyes. As silence started to take over the room once again did the tears start running down her blood stained cheeks as her breathing quickened and faltered as much as her voice.

"Eve... She took them... She took them..."

"Who took who? Neneve! Who took who?!"

"Reyiya... Reyiya took... she took... she took... Ethxex and Merur!"

"Enforcer talks Brawler and Warrior... Your move... Criminal.."
 cheers YES! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! Must read it now!!!  inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mayo 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks.  Laughing 
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Chapter 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 26, 2014 4:33 am

"What do you mean...? What do you mean that... Reyiya took them... How..? When...?"

The criminal asked all concerned as the tone was shaking in her voice. Her eyes were shaking as well as her hands twitching slightly as well. The girl's eyes looking over her 'friend' from long ago, before all of this. But that didn't help get rid of the fear in her body language and her shaking tone.

"Well... Reyiya... She...SSssshhhhe... she... ambushed... us in the... dark forest.... outside of... the ruins here... And she ambushed... us... and Merur... and Ethxex... they... managed to get... an opening for... me to get away... and then... Reyiya... she... she... she took them!"

The purple haired child cried, loudly. As those crystalline tear started rolling down her cheeks and those crystalline tears mixing with the blood from her cut on those alabaster cheeks of hers as well. Her eyes shaking like disturbed water and showing no signs of calming any time soon.

"... Come on..."

The criminal gave a sharp direct reply as she got up and briskly sprinted across the grounds of the chapel, scattered with glass, metal, and wood. Each foot step she took making a sound against the floor and the bottom of her boot. The girl briskly coming up to the entry way of the chapel as the child followed as fast as she could behind her. The leading figure sharply sprinted down the ruined gravel streets. Pebbles getting slightly kicked up by the toes of her boots, making the only sounds to be heard on the streets. The sound echoed among the ruins of the city walls, only going among the walls for a few feet. Or in the days of the old it would have been the measurement of a block and a half. Though as the sound faded did the silence come back only to dissipate once again as another pebble was kicked by the running girl. This girl, the criminal of this new world and behind her a 'friend' from the times before. These two were sprinting down the streets of the city, rushing past turned over cars, cracked concrete, among other objects as well. Though the two could only rush through the streets, going carful on the turns, but rushing as fast as her legs could take her down the streets. Her criminal instants kicking in as the core essence of her breath screaming to the world silently that she didn't want to die today.

"... Finally... the forest ahead..."

Rolled off of her lips as she took a moment to stop before proceeding into the forest alone. Her electric blue eyes looking back as if waiting for the child to come to a stop behind her for a moment. The moment froze in air for only a matter of seconds as one the child gave a thumbs up for a moment did the criminal take off once more on a dash off into the forest. Her boots now stomping against the earth below her among the rocks and the still slightly living tree roots. The girl raced through the start of the forest way, avoiding trees and rocks alike though did she only stop as the sounds of a tumbling object sounded behind her. She turned to look as she noticed one Neneve tumbling down the path behind her like she was a human bowling ball. Did the child only come to a stop once she was only a few inches from the criminal and landed in a sitting position. The child looked up at the criminal and gave one of the kind yet cheesy smiles as she was alright but this was normal by any means to her. The criminal gave a slight roll of her eyes as she continued on not knowing if the child had gotten up to follow her or not. Though she ran deeper into the forest herself, her mind guessing at the area that Reyiya would have maybe set up. Her mind only guessing on her own knowledge of the area. The girl only slowed her pace once she had gotten close to the mountain areas of the forest, though she quickly ducked behind a large rock at that point. She slowly peered her head around the rock itself as the child klutz wonder rocked down the path towards her once again. The look in the criminal's eyes were hard and serious as she slowly brought her head back around the rock to look the child, giving her a look to remain silent or else.

"...Looks like we found were Reyiya is hiding at least."

"Do you think we can get them back?"

"Either we die at the Enforcer's hands or we free the others... Thats a choice to be decided..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Chapter 4

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm

The breeze softly drifted across the disalate plains in-between the Criminal, the Klutz, and the Enforcer's hide out. The dust being stirred up by the wind and other than that soundless because of the surroundings of the area. The Criminal's hard electric blue irises locked on the buildings doors herself, as the wheels in her head could be seen turning from the outside of her head. Almost as if planing out something that had yet to happen.

"Eve... What are we going to do...?"

The young Klutz asked her purple hair shifting in the wind as she looked at the Criminal. Tears starting to come forward in her eyes as she either knew the true depth of the situation or she didn't really understand and was only barely starting to come to a grasp at the situation. Her eyes shook as they seemed to grasp the situation but other that that small sign nothing else seemed to register on the girl's fears and thoughts.

"Neneve... You will be staying here..."

The Criminal replied rather simply for her tone, but her head refused to turn to look at the girl as she was holding back tears in her eyes. The news of two only friend's capture was already a lot to bear but the thought of losing another friend. Was slowly breaking the criminal's emotionless facade mask. It took all the girl's will to suck back the tears as she turned to look at the Klutz finally after a matter of minutes.

"It would be... easier if I go in alone..."

Those words only barely seemed to register on the Klutz's mind or at least her eye's seemed to have understood them. A puff of breath escaped the girls mouth as wither it was a sigh or a normal breath was uncertain at that point. Though after a moment the young girl's eyes looked up at the Criminal as they seemed to have understood what she mean.

"Ok... Eve... I'll stay... but promise me... but promise me! You'll come back..."

Those simple words happened to bring a smile to the Criminal's face, a soft sweet smile that hadn't been seen in a while. The criminal's slender hand reached out and gently brushed against the young child's right cheek as she held it for a moment, then gently like a mother would for a child whipping away the starting tears on the young girl's face. Her electric blue eyes closed for a moment as the smile grew slightly larger at that moment. The shock in the young child's lilac purple irises at this sign as the tears started to form at the edge of her eyes though refused to fall over the edge. The young child smiled as she tackled the criminal as the tears started to fall once more, words escaped her mouth though were muffled in the criminal's clothing as all the criminal could do was hold the crying child for a moment until the sniffling sound had quieted once more. Her left hand gently rested itself on the back of the young child's pale purple hair as the other hand rested on the back of the child's hoodies that at one time had been white. After a moment or two the sniffling and the sobbing had started to quiet down as the child slowly started to pull away. The whites of her eye's now red from all the crying she had done, but the child seemed to be doing better now.

"Neneve... I promise to come back... and I never break my promises..."

The criminal said easily as she scanned over the child once more, the soft smile still one her face for the longest since the olden days. The only response from the young child was a brief nod but no other words. The criminal at that point slowly but her hands on the ground and pushed herself up to get to a standing position after a matter of seconds. Her electric blue eyes looked at the Klutz once more before they shifted back to the compound only a few feet away. Those electric blue eyes closed once more before shooting open as if hardening her resolve to do this. Then before a edge of a word could have been spoke she started off in a sprint towards the compound gates, even when every drop of her blood told her not to do so. Though she didn't stop, and she knew she couldn't now. The Criminal only stopped for a moment as a new noise had entered into the surrounding around her, a whirling noise. The girl quickly jumped forward as a blast of plasma had hit where she was standing only a millisecond earlier burning a hole into the dying earth. The jump resulted in a roll as she quickly managed to get back to her feet as more shots were being fire. Her feet hitting against the ground as she started into a sprint once again, jumping left and right every five paces to try and avoid another shot of plasma. Some she managed to get clear of though others with some small specs of plasma then burning her legs as they touched her skin. Her teeth clenched together at the pain from the burns but she couldn't stop now. Her sprint dash for the main door as she eyes twitched slightly in fear as the doors wouldn't open for her now and she couldn't pick the lock with all this fire. Though her irises lit up as she had a thought of an idea though she couldn't tell if it would work or not. Her lips muttered a soundless hope as her path was ever closer to the door, her ears alert for more of the sounds of plasma fire. The girl hoped to herself as she was only inches from the door now, as her left foot had placed itself on the door then her right foot in a matter of milliseconds had joined it as she kicked herself back off the door as she tried to twist herself over to the left as barely only centimeters from her face a blast of plasma raced over her exploding itself on the door. Creating a large hole in the now molten hot metal of the compound. The girl smirked to herself as she ran at the opening and launched herself over the red hot metal into the compound itself now.

Those electric blue eyes trying to to get adjusted to the dark once more as she slowly and carefully started her way into the compound itself. Lightly treading her feet steps on the metal flooring of the insides of the compound center. Though it wasn't long before the hall ways pulsed a red light and sirens started going off at loud and high pitched octaves as the criminal stopped for a moment, though she was glad that no one was close to her at the moment as that stop could have been her final one if not.

"Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! All Guards Search for the Intruder!"

The words screeched over the speakers in the hallway, as the girl gave a sigh to herself as she started running down the hallway again. Knowing at this point if she didn't keep moving she would in fact die here. Her boots clicked against the metal flooring of the hallways along with her black cloak bouncing around behind her as she sprinted the red light from hallways reflecting off the fabric giving a dark red tone to the fabric. The breath escaping the girl's lips was haggard as she could only keep running hoping to find Merur and Ethxex before Reyiya or her goons found her. The foot steps where quick and rash as she took a sharp turn down another corridor, her boots still clicking against the metal but her guess she was running into a dark open room. Every nerve roared at her to turn back now, but she sprinted into the room regardless. Though only to be meet with a bright flash of light.

The room now in full light, and after the criminal could finally see once more. Her eyes shot around the room, seeing plenty of cannons, guns, guards, along with the large lamp light sources. Though her eyes didn't focus on them for long they focused more on the lady with long pale blond hair dressed in full armor standing above a prison cell on a platform. Only by the slight shred of light in the cell it was easily to see the Brawler's pink hair trademark along with the slick dark blue hair of the Warrior. The two moved towards the door of the cell at the sound of movement outside showing that the two in the cell were in fact the Brawler and the Warrior and not just dolls used to bait a trap. Though the pale brown haired lady launched herself from the platform and landed herself a few feet from the Criminal. Her red-golden irises shining for a moment as she drew her sword from its scabbard and pointed it at the Criminal's throat.

"Bad move, Criminal scum, it looks like you will die here."

"Blacivi! You shouldn't have come!"

"That idiotic woman set this as a trap."

"Well, Criminal scum, are you ready to die?"

"No... I promised... I promised Id go back alive..."

"If you had the power to get out of this, would you help change the world?
Tell me... Criminal Blacivi Yerivi ... If you could change the world, would you?"

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Dark Path We Travel - Original Story - [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty - Chapter 5 -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm

-Author's Note- Ahh, yes, long time no update on this one. And I'm short for it being rather short. Though I'll be getting back on the bandwagon for this one. So future updates will be longer, so just hold on.

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

Whiteness. Nothingness. A void of white, spread out across the horizon's the young criminal could see. A nothingness that seemed to go on forever in all direction, but in fact it didn't. The girl slowly pushed herself into a sitting position as her black cloak shifted around her as she did do so. Her blue eyes slowly scanning the nothingness thought to find nothing of value. But over time her hands slowly raised to her temples as she slowly rubbed her fingers on them. Trying to rid of the ringing in her ears, she did that for a matter of seconds or minutes. Though once the ringing had settled enough did she remove her hands and let them drop back to her side once more. While her eyes slowly raised to look at the area around her once more.

"... Am I... Am I dead...?"

The muttered words only barely past through the young girl's crimson lips. While her eyes returned from her surrounding to where she was, scanning over herself to make sure their wasn't any deep wounds. She wanted to make sure she hadn't sustained any wounds, though she didn't have any wounds on her. Her eyebrows furred in a mix of shock and confusion at the current state of everything. The thoughts running around in her mind, as the surroundings explained one story while everything else explained another story all together.

"So... I'm not dead then..."

The words slowly escaped her mouth at that point, as she slowly pushed herself to her knees. Then slowly climbing to her feet and standing straight up, allowing her cloak to conceal her once more. She slowly turned on the balls of her feet to look around the space once again, while her mind raced ahead of her. Concocting theories that if she wasn't dead then where exactly was she now. She slowly looked around her once more, as if trying to get the hidden logic behind this scenario, thought she couldn't grasp it yet.

"No. You are not dead."

The words echoed loudly through the area, with no really defined source of where they had come from. Though for one reason or another they seemed to reverberate through the nothingness of the area. Though with the nothingness, the echoes didn't seem to stop either.

"... What do you mean...? And who the hell are you!?"

The words briskly came out of the criminal's mouth, as she turned around and around trying to find the origin of the voice. Wither it was her nerves on fire from the fact of the unknown or if she was tense because of the situation that defied logic. Though what was plainly odious in her blue irises was one thing. That she didn't like it here.

"I... am a spirit of the world. The world that you kind live upon, talk upon, and breathe upon."

The words echoed through once again, causing the early echo to be covered by the new words. The girl could only bit the inside of her cheek, as the echoing was starting to cause the ringing in her ears to return. Though after a matter of seconds did the echoes start to vanish on their own, which was a relief as the ringing started to leave with them as well.

"... So your Gaia...? ... Great... So I am dead."

The criminal questioned at first, not caring at this moment how sharp she made her words be. Though a sigh passed through her lips at the off chance that it might be true. The thought of it made her wish that she hadn't gone into Reyiya's compound trying to save her two old childhood friends. As going out by someone else's blade, wasn't the ideal thought she had for dying herself.

"You kind has called me that... Among many other names. And I assure you, you are not dead."

The voice resounded around the white area as in a matter of seconds did the surrounding start to change. From the white nothingness of the world before hand, into a land of color making it look like and actual world around the young criminal. The grass not green like any new world text book had said that it was in the land before the darkness came, but it was in fact a blue green in color as it shifted in the now starting breeze. While the sky above shifted with many colors from a cold water blue to a soft light red in color as clouds slowly rolled past on the gentle breeze. In a matter of moments the white surroundings briskly changed into a colorful landscape, full of tree and living animals. Though that wasn't exactly where the criminal's gaze had gone. Her blue gaze had gone to the white table that wasn't too far off from her position, with an umbrella the reached into the sky above it. While sitting in the left most chair at the table was a woman in a unusual kind of dress, or at least in the criminal's eyes.

This woman had long marine green hair, that rolled down the back of the chair and gently shifted back and forth as if playing with the grass blades. While her dress was a long white dress with grass green and marine blue markings made all over the dress in different patterns around it. Though with a golden sash around her waist and a necklace of pearls around her neck, which looked like nothing the criminal had even managed to find in the city itself or even in the ruins. The woman's gentle blue green irises slowly drifted over to where Blacivi was standing, along with a friendly gentle smile on her lips as well.

"Please, come over here and take a seat. Then I shall explain."

The woman said with ease, with a voice that was as gentle as the breeze. Though that didn't stop Blacivi's cautious nature. While her irises shifted over the table and the other empty chair, wondering if it was nothing more than a trap made by Reyiya in some manner of the cities new technologies. The criminal shifted on the balls of her feet, which had caused her cloak to shuffle around her once again, showing some of her old wounds from the glass on the floor of a the chapel that had only just scabbed over. Slowly, after thinking the manner over in a few different ways, did the girl's feet slowly start to move in the direction of the table. One step at a time until her hand to touch the back of the chair. Even though her nerves were flaring up and trying to scream that something wasn't fully right here, in a streak of stubbornness did the girl slowly take a seat allowing her cloak to draw over the sides of the chair seat.

"Good. Now I shall start explaining this tale."

The woman said easily as with a wave of her right hand did the whole scenery around them begin to change. From the colorful paradise it was into much more neutral colors and not as vibrant as before. Though more people seemed to be around, but none of their gazes ever seemed to connect with the tabletop. It seemed to go through the table, like it wasn't even there.

"Long ago, before Everline was even made. There were separate embodiment of the different elements and of the other things of the world. These embodiment lived among the people of the world, while doing their part of keep the world in a peaceful state."

The woman said as the figures in the distance started to come closer and closer to the table, while Blacivi only could keep watching from her seat. Though from what she could see there was six different figures coming towards them. What seemed to be two women, and four men. While one of the women had what seemed to be a warrior's garb out of a light blue metal, the other woman looked much like the woman who was taking to her and had called herself Gaia. While of the men, one of them wore the robes of what could be guessed as a mage, even though Blacivi shrugged it off mostly because magic had become a lost art in her, or the new, world. Two of the men were dressed in the same clothing, not just the same design but the same design and color which had an assassin like aura to it. While the last of the men, stuck out like a sore thumb. A robe of coal black, while underneath it seemed to be various tools and books. Making him seem like a walking armory. Though only once the criminal had gotten a fair look at all of the figures did Gaia continue on with her tale.

"There were many embodiment, but the head six were the ones that kept order among them. The embodiment of day, the embodiment of night, the embodiment of the universe, the embodiment of emotion, the embodiment of life, and the embodiment of death. These six people were the ones to keep the order among the other embodiments. But that one fateful day, everything changed..."

Gaia said with what seemed to be tears forming on the edge of her eyes, as the scene drastically changed once again. Were out of the six people that were there only mere seconds earlier, only two remained standing. The woman, Gaia, and the man in all black. While on the ground was the limp bodies of the other members, not moving at all. Which at that point all of the color seemed to drain out of the plants and the sky around them, until in had raced its way over the sky above them. Leaving behind only the grey color that had filled the world that Blacivi knew of. Though Blacivi's questioning look didn't seem to hold Gaia back from going on with her story once again.

"That man there, that is referred to as HIM. It was HIM that turned the world from what it use to be into the wasteland it is now for you."

Gaia concluded with ease, as the scene slowly regained its color to show that the visual picture was over with. Though as the woman slowly walked back over to her chair and sit herself down once again did Blacivi's arms cross in front of her. Her gaze staring right at Gaia, seemed to ask one question and one question only. Though it wasn't long before her voice came forward to bring the question to the table.

"Okay. So this guy, HIM, destroyed the world. Making the horrible rotten piece of shit world I now live it. Though my question is, what does that have to do with me? As if you remember, I am a criminal of this new world. And last I checked I'm not some embodiment of anything either. So why am I here?"

The criminal questioned as she briskly stood up from her chair at that moment, causing her cloak to swish its way up after her until it had draped around her once again. Her blue irises locking right on with Gaia's blue green irises, and she wasn't planning on backing down an inch until she would get the answer to her question.

"Oh, Blacivi Yerivi, It is true that you are a criminal. but I doubt even you understand what you are."

Gaia said with ease, giving a lady like laugh that seemed to hide behind her hand as it touched her lips for a mere minute before moving away again. Though she closed her eyes and her lips parted once again as she seemed to begin to say something though no words seemed to come out or at least to Blacivi. In a flash did the surroundings change from the colorful place they had been back to the white she had seen before it had all happened. Though instead of Gaia's voice there, there was now the echoes of several other voices. They were all quiet at first, though the slowly started to get louder and louder.

"I apologize, Blacivi Yerivi, but it seemed our time is up for the time being. But you will know what you are when the time is right."

The last remains of Gaia's voice seemed to say, as directly after it had managed to say that much did the other echoes get louder and louder. Causing Blacivi to flinch slightly due to the overload of voices all at the same moment. Though her ears did managed to pick out a few things as her vision was starting to blur once again.

"Come on you criminal scum! Your going to your cell, Reyiya's orders!"

"I can't wait until the execution! This one is going to be delightful! Even the governor's going to be there!"

"You two can gossip later! Now help me get the criminal into her cell for her last moments on this planet!"

"Great... Out of the frying pan, and into the fire..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 6:47 pm

hi!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba