A New Anonymous ☆ Mei Leang - I'm Sorry pg 10

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

A New Anonymous ☆ Mei Leang - I'm Sorry pg 10 - Página 10 Empty Re: A New Anonymous ☆ Mei Leang - I'm Sorry pg 10

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 4:31 am

Around and Around the wheel shall go! Where it stops you soon shall know!
*wheels slowly spins down until it slowly comes down to a stop on Hayley*

Well, either Hayley or another Spin for 5 crystals.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

A New Anonymous ☆ Mei Leang - I'm Sorry pg 10 - Página 10 Empty Re: A New Anonymous ☆ Mei Leang - I'm Sorry pg 10

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 4:38 am

......I don't even know Hayley's backstory.....
*rummages through wallet to find 5 crystals* here you go! *spins again*
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 4:43 am

*pockets 5 crystals*
Around and Round the wheel shall go! Where it stops you soon shall know!
*wheel slowly comes to a stop on Ella*

Well, either Ella or you can spin again for 5 crystals.
(sub-note since Ella and Dren are siblings then it means that they will be together in the same one shot)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 4:45 am

I only have Ental at this point so the Ezmaralda siblings it is. I actually know that too.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 4:47 am

True. And take you for using The Wheel of EO! You get one free spin after every one shot. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jun 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Winxlover449 escribió:Runaway Royal
The story of Dindae Jones

Legends of the Starlash and Nightless guilds can be heard throughout the land of Etria,  in just about every bar you can hear some story or another of their expitidition. But that tale is not being told today. This story takes place long before the guilds formed. This is the story of everyone's favorite Landsknecht.   This is the story of Dindae Jones.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The sun peaked over the horizon of a large villa on the outskirts of Lagaard.  While servants and maids were already making busy,  the family that owned the villa, the family of wealthy businessman Charles Desirae, was fast asleep. Or so was thought.

In the early rays of dawn light,  an 8 year old girl scampered throughout the mansion's large corridors.  With golden hair and green eyes that shone like emeralds,  this girl is what is to be the bossy and violent Dindae Jones (Or Dindae Jones La-Rain,  depending where in the time stream you are) we all know and love. She looks so innocent now, doesn't she? She was jumping around in her white silk nightgown,  pretending that she was an explorer in the Yggdrasil Labyrinth.  

"Monsters beware! For I, Dindae Desirae, will conquer this labyrinth!" Dindae exclaimed,  waving a wooden sword around and bounding down the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the spiral stairwell,  a maid had spotted her mid-adventure.

"Miss Dindae! What are you doing up this early?" The maid, who happened be Dindae's caretaker, asked the young heirist. The maid's name was Genevieve,  a very kind woman with silky brown hair and hazel eyes,  and if she were in a dress like Dindae's instead of her maid's garb, she would like she stepped out of a fairytale.

"I'm an explorer,  Miss Genevieve! I'm gonna conquer the Yggdrasil Labyrinth!" Dindae told her caretaker,  waving the sword around again.

Genevieve chuckled.  "I'm sure you're going to be a fantastic explorer...." she said with a cheery smile. What she wouldn't tell the little girl,  however,  was that her father would never allow her to do such things,  and her mother would be horrified at the thought.

Of course, Dindae didn't know that. So when the family had gathered at breakfast,  Dindae shocked the entire family.

The Desirae family consisted of Charles,  the wealthy head of the family, Alexandra, Dindae's mother,  Dindae, her twin brother Michael,  and her younger sister Lulu. All of them were very accepting and accustomed to the rich life, so they were absolutely dumbfounded when Dindae announced that she wished to be an explorer.

"Honey.....you're kidding right...." Alexandra said, a nervous smile forming on her face.

Dindae shook her head vigorously. "Nope!" She stated firmly.  "I want to be an explorer an be famous for conquering the labyrinth!"

Charles wasn’t going to have it.  "Dindae,  that is absolutely absurd!  There is no way I am letting my daughter to even think about associating herself with explorer scum! Not no way not no how!" He tried his very hardest not to yell in front of his family.

Michael and Lulu just kept eating and tried to stay out of the ordeal.

Dindae pouted and shoved down her food. I'll show them...... she thought bitterly. Though her parents believed that was the end of it, you all are very aware that Dindae just doesn't give up. Ever.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Several years later,  when our heroine is about 10, dawn has risen again. But instead of pretending to be an explorer,  after 2 years of planning,  she was putting her dream to action.  

Step 1- Gather supplies.

Dindae snuck through the house and into her brother's room, and quietly opening his closet.  She nabbed a tunic,  a couple pairs of pants,  and a few shirts. She slipped on the tunic and threw on her brother's boots and packed the other garments.

After that, she sneaked into the kitchen.  The chefs weren't there yet, so she grabbed some bread and jam, simple things,  and put them in her bag.

That seemed to be it for that.

Step 2- Head on out

Dindae was planning on heading to Tharsis to find a swordsman to teach her. So as the sun peaked over the horizon for the new day,  the heirist ran from the villa.

As the day passed on, Dindae was able to catch a few rides from carriage drivers and save a bit of time. As noon struck, the Yggdrasil City was in sights.

After thanking the final carriage driver,  the runaway walked through the gates of Tharsis, eyes twinkling with wonder as she set foot on the cobblestone streets.  The city was alive with commerce,  from vendors selling their wares to the townsfolk and explorers purchasing them.

As Dindae weaved through the crowds,  she made her way to a peddler selling swords and rapiers. "Excuse me sir" she asked kindly.  "Do you know someone who teaches the art of the sword?"

The peddler looked at her funny, thinking that she was joking,  but when she realized that she was serious,  he thought the question over. "So ya wish to become a Landsknecht, do you? There's a great man named Kyle Jones who hasn't had an apprentice in years…..” he answered  at last, a smirk on his face

Dindae’s emerald eyes lit up like lights. “Really? Where can I find him?” she asked eagerly.

The peddler’s smirk turned into a smile as he pointed to himself. “That would be me, miss.” he said.

“So…..you would teach me, sir? Truly?” Dindae asked, heart full of hope.

“Why not? I’ve been waiting for something, anything, to get me away from the ordinary.” Kyle said, stroking back his fire red hair. “What’s your name, kid?”

“Dindae!” Our heroine chirped, trying not to let out all of her excitement in one burst.

“Well, Dindae, your first lesson- think fast.” Kyle told her and a split second afterwards tossed her a weapon, a long, thin sword known as a rapier. Dindae stumbled a bit before catching it.

Looking at the weapon currently in her hands, she smiled from ear to ear. Today, she would start her new life as an explorer.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

“Dindae! Wake up!”

Another time skip, now Dindae is 16, and a Landsknecht without a guild. Who was summoning her awakening was her ally Chase, a Nightseeker she had found in an alleyway.

“What…….let me sleep………” she mumbled, her red cloth hat falling on her face.

The pale skinned Nightseeker sighed. "If you insist....I'm going to the Old forest mine..." he said,  walking out and leaving Dindae be.

It took about 10 minutes to process that properly. Then she sat right up, and shouted before storming of to the Explorer's Guild-

"CHASE DEITY!!!!!!"

YESYES WINXER THIS IS AMAZING YEXSESYESYESYESYESYESYESEYEESYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Wow you seem excited. Is Dindae your favorite character or something?
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jun 07, 2014 1:39 pm

I don't have a favorite character. But its because she's a character I know, and she's awesome, and I think you wrote a really good story! ^^ And I can't wait to see everyone else's backgrounds! Also, I feel exited for no reason! XD 
I don't know, I just feel a little....... *has no idea how to put it in words, and gives up*
*changes subject* I've become addicted to Attack on Titan. I started reading the manga online, and IT IS AWESOME!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jun 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Ah I see. I haven't done either yet ><
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 11. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba