ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too)

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too) - Página 3 Empty Re: ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too)

Mensaje  Winnerfairy=Rin-chan Miér Jun 04, 2014 2:19 pm

I LIEK FROAKIES AND CYNDAQUILS.  Laughing 

I forgot another point- I love water.

#TsunderesROCK

You like him? Keep him! But you need to get the flirts away from him first.
I won't. Get the flirts away and I'll show him.
Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too) - Página 3 Empty Re: ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Jun 05, 2014 12:16 pm

XD
Is that why I'm forced out of the shower? Probably not.

I'VE ALREADY GOT CREEPY BOYS STALKERS BEHIND ME, YA THINK I HAVE TIME TO FLIRT WITH YOUR BROTHER? AND WHY IN THE HECK AM I IN CAPS? //dramatically runs from stalkers
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Winnerfairy=Rin-chan Vie Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

@Mimicky Magician (your new nicky, Mimie! {and in case if you're wondering, a "nicky" is a nickname for a nickname Shocked } Laughing )- Your form has been put up. Sorry for the long wait!

@Piplup-
 Laughing 
Maybe... maybe not.
Usually when my mom or dad's at home I don't take much time to take a bath but when they're not... I take 20 minutes.

I'M TELLING YOU TO REMOVE THE FLIRTS FROM MY BROTHER AND YOU WON'T EVEN NEED TO FLIRT WITH HIM ONCE THEY'RE AWAY AND HE'LL BE YOURS FOREVER. AND I GOT STALKERS BEHIND ME SINCE FOURTH GRADE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
AND NOW WHY AM I IN CAPS!? *explodes*
Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I DUNNO YAAR.

UGH, I'M ALREADY IN THIS HORRIFIC LOVE TRIANGLE WITH MYSELF! and a two people >.< who are imaginary but only there for dramaticness and uh- LOOK A COOKIE
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  magicadreamer Lun Jun 16, 2014 7:14 am

Uwah~! I wanna join this fandom too!

What you'll be called here: Mu-Chan/Tami/Whatever-you-want
Do you know about them? Or simply to know about them and be a part of the fandom?: I've known them since a long time back. I don't need any introduction to them xD
Why are you joining?: To simply talk about them xD
Favourite VOCALOID (upto 7):
-> Megpoid Gumi V3
-> Lily
-> IA V3
-> Hatsune Miku V3 English
-> Meiko V3 Dark + Whisper
-> SeeU V3
-> CUL V3
Favourite UTAU (upto 7): Not a fan of UTAU, sadly.
Favourite utaite (upto 7):
-> Kanzentaicell (Cancel)
-> 96Neko
-> Miku-Tan
-> JubyPhonic
-> Shoose
-> Kradness
-> vipTenchou <3
Favourite Voiceroid (upto 3): None.
Your favourite song by any of them (upto 10!):
WAVE- Lily (also Kanzentaicell, 96neko, kushi, reol, akio, cocolu, kradness, yuikonnu, kakichoco versions *-*)
Alice Human Sacrifice- Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, Len
When the First Love Ends- Hatsune Miku
Matryoshka (Parody)- 96neko feat. vipTenchou
Yi-Er Fanclub- 96neko feat. vipTenchou
Acute- Pokota, Hanatan, 96neko
Bad End Night- Miku, Kaito, Rin, Len, Luka, Gumi, Meiko
Fake Doll- Hatsune Miku
Noushou Sakuretsu Girl- Hatsune Miku feat. Megpoid Gumi
Tenshinranman High Collar- Hatsune Miku
Jinsei Game/Game of Life- Hatsune Miku

Ah? I exceeded the limit? Ah well. I've still got a ton of songs to name though... that too IA songs *-*
Do you happen to own any VOCALOID, UTAU, Voiceroid or Project Diva game?: I do have Project Diva PC...
How much do you like them?: Well, I think my love for them has already been expressed. I can't live without them.
Catchphrases, styles unique to you: Well... I'm trying to sing trap XD Meaning I'm trying to sing as both in a girl voice and boy.
magicadreamer

magicadreamer

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jun 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Welcome Magi!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Juliejo2001 Jue Jul 03, 2014 12:03 am

What you'll be called here: Juliejo
Do you know about them? Or simply to know about them and be a part of the fandom?: I know about them alright, still pretty new to it, but, I still love them!
Why are you joining?: I love Vocaloid!
Favourite VOCALOID (upto 7): Gumi, Rin, Len, Gakupo because he's hilarious...
Favourite UTAU (upto 7):Kasane Teto!!!!!!
Favourite utaite (upto 7): Oh Utaite is a dubber.... JUBY!!!!!!!
Favourite Voiceroid (upto 3): Not sure if I'd heard one...
Your favourite song by any of them (upto 10!): Candy Candy, My crush was a monster boy, I like you I love you, Purple butterfly, I wanna be your world, Cosmos (Sonic Shipping fangirl here), annnnndddd TRIPLE BAKA!
Do you happen to own any VOCALOID, UTAU, Voiceroid or Project Diva game?:No, but I do have a Hatsune Miku Licca Chan doll.
How much do you like them?: A lot, I always sing their songs...
Catchphrases, styles unique to you: I love adorable things....
Juliejo2001

Juliejo2001

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Jul 03, 2014 4:42 pm

WELCOME HERE~!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Winnerfairy=Rin-chan Sáb Jul 05, 2014 8:54 am

Pennysns escribió:I DUNNO YAAR.

UGH, I'M ALREADY IN THIS HORRIFIC LOVE TRIANGLE WITH MYSELF! and a two people >.< who are imaginary but only there for dramaticness and uh- LOOK A COOKIE

*Feels lost* What is this place? (Feels great to be back!)

Well...

WELL WELL WELL. LOOK WHO WE HAVE GOT HERE- A PERSON LIKE ME. OMG A COOKIE! GET 'EM, MY IMAGINARY DREAM GUY!

magicadreamer escribió:Uwah~! I wanna join this fandom too!

What you'll be called here: Mu-Chan/Tami/Whatever-you-want
Do you know about them? Or simply to know about them and be a part of the fandom?: I've known them since a long time back. I don't need any introduction to them xD
Why are you joining?: To simply talk about them xD
Favourite VOCALOID (upto 7):
-> Megpoid Gumi V3
-> Lily
-> IA V3
-> Hatsune Miku V3 English
-> Meiko V3 Dark + Whisper
-> SeeU V3
-> CUL V3
Favourite UTAU (upto 7): Not a fan of UTAU, sadly.
Favourite utaite (upto 7):
-> Kanzentaicell (Cancel)
-> 96Neko
-> Miku-Tan
-> JubyPhonic
-> Shoose
-> Kradness
-> vipTenchou <3
Favourite Voiceroid (upto 3): None.
Your favourite song by any of them (upto 10!):
WAVE- Lily (also Kanzentaicell, 96neko, kushi, reol, akio, cocolu, kradness, yuikonnu, kakichoco versions *-*)
Alice Human Sacrifice- Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, Len
When the First Love Ends- Hatsune Miku
Matryoshka (Parody)- 96neko feat. vipTenchou
Yi-Er Fanclub- 96neko feat. vipTenchou
Acute- Pokota, Hanatan, 96neko
Bad End Night- Miku, Kaito, Rin, Len, Luka, Gumi, Meiko
Fake Doll- Hatsune Miku
Noushou Sakuretsu Girl- Hatsune Miku feat. Megpoid Gumi
Tenshinranman High Collar- Hatsune Miku
Jinsei Game/Game of Life- Hatsune Miku

Ah? I exceeded the limit? Ah well. I've still got a ton of songs to name though... that too IA songs *-*
Do you happen to own any VOCALOID, UTAU, Voiceroid or Project Diva game?: I do have Project Diva PC...
How much do you like them?: Well, I think my love for them has already been expressed. I can't live without them.
Catchphrases, styles unique to you: Well... I'm trying to sing trap XD Meaning I'm trying to sing as both in a girl voice and boy.
KYAA~! SANKYU!!!

I know how to trap sing...

Juliejo2001 escribió:What you'll be called here: Juliejo
Do you know about them? Or simply to know about them and be a part of the fandom?: I know about them alright, still pretty new to it, but, I still love them!
Why are you joining?: I love Vocaloid!
Favourite VOCALOID (upto 7): Gumi, Rin, Len, Gakupo because he's hilarious...
Favourite UTAU (upto 7):Kasane Teto!!!!!!
Favourite utaite (upto 7): Oh Utaite is a dubber.... JUBY!!!!!!!
Favourite Voiceroid (upto 3): Not sure if I'd heard one...
Your favourite song by any of them (upto 10!): Candy Candy, My crush was a monster boy, I like you I love you, Purple butterfly, I wanna be your world, Cosmos (Sonic Shipping fangirl here), annnnndddd TRIPLE BAKA!
Do you happen to own any VOCALOID, UTAU, Voiceroid or Project Diva game?:No, but I do have a Hatsune Miku Licca Chan doll.
How much do you like them?: A lot, I always sing their songs...
Catchphrases, styles unique to you: I love adorable things....
Pwease, it's the super-famous ones again. Why doesn't anyone go for V3 peeps? Welcome!
Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Winnerfairy=Rin-chan

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba