What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Página 3 de 121. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 3 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Wally made three bowls - one for himself, too - and passed them to his kids.

Ariel giggled, smiling. "Yep! Pick me up, Daddy!" She may have been 9, but she still acted like a 5 year old.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Página 3 Empty Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Mensaje  Shinefairy Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:40 pm

"Thanks, dad," Nathan said grabbing his spoon before he looked over across at his older sister and arched an eyebrow as she was already stuffing her mouth full.

"What?" Maddie asked, food in her mouth before she swallowed. "You look the same way when you eat."

"I didn't say anything," Nathan said, before he started eating.

"Oh, but you're a big girl now," Dick chuckled and picked his daughter up, ruffling her hair.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Wally chuckled and ate his cereal like he always did- trying not to stuff it but eventually does.

Ariel laughed. "Hey! Dad, not the hair!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mayo 01, 2014 12:12 am

"So,.. mum up for early work again?" Nathan asked before swallowing and taking a few sips of his milk.

"You know you're just like Mummy!" Dick chuckled, rubbing her nose a little playfull.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mayo 01, 2014 1:07 am

"Yeah," Wally replied, nodding. "And she told me to make sure you guys aren't late for school."

Ariel giggled, loving her daddy and loved being a daddy's girl.

"Aw, I think I'm getting jealous," Nikki teased, walking in and putting her arms around both her boys, hugging them. "Fine, the boys are mine now."

"Hey!" Aiden laughed.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mayo 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Nathan groaned. "I have 3 tests this week, that's like.. illegal."

"Suck it up Nay-Nay, don't be so whiny about it," Maddie said, before swallowing the last of her cereal.

"Pth, just like you're not whiny in the morning, grumpyface... besides, your shirt it outside in," Nathan added, just to tease her.

Maddie looked down and saw the note sticking out front and lowered her eyebrows. "Halerious,..."

(Ohh, have wally say something about that not messing with his sister xD I got's great comeback ^^)

Dick chuckled. "You'll never get out of her hold now," He teased his sons.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Mayo 01, 2014 11:25 pm

(XD Okay!)

"Nathan, stop messing with your sister," Wally said, looking at his son.

Nikki grinned. "So true," she agreed, kissing her son's cheeks. "Oh, my little boys! Almost 13!"

"Mom!" both groaned, red in their face.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Mayo 01, 2014 11:51 pm

"Fine. Besides, it wouldn't be fair since her hair has already done that," Nathan said before starting to laugh.

"You're dead!" Maddie stated, having her brother wrestled to the ground in no-time, just about to punch him.

Dick chuckled. "They're getting into that age when they start finding us embarrasing," He told his wife.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Mayo 02, 2014 12:03 am

"Hey!" Wally jumped over the counter and got his daughter off of his son. "Maddie, that's enough!"

"Oh, then we shall embarrass them, hm?" Nikki smirked and the boys got scared. Their mother's smirks were never good.

"Yes! Embarrass them! Especially John!" Ariel cheered.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 121. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62 ... 121  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba