Devil's Riddle-Chapter 1-up!

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Devil's Riddle-Chapter 1-up! Empty Devil's Riddle-Chapter 1-up!

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Abr 20, 2014 10:08 pm

(2,500 words. Screams)

Op-Soushou Innocence by Maaya Uchida.

(It first shows Kyouko Kirigiri in a chair.)

Are you ready to countdown?

(It then shows Makoto Naegi sitting in a chair looking to the side happily.)

There is no way out to run.

(It shows Naegi and Kyouko standing next to each other, she pulls out a gun and points it at the screen, scaring Naegi in the process. She shoots the screen twice)

(It now shows Kyouko sitting at a windowsill looking outside.)

Don't get within lame firing range.

(It then shows a younger Kyouko infront of a small house. Kyouko breaks out of her thought and runs out of her room, taking her phone in process.)

It's a cold war zone, a boring state of affairs.

Ya know, it's because of us that things are unusual isn't it?

(We then see Celestia Ludenberg standing in the hallway, smiling, holding a red card. It then shows Byakuya Togami holding a red card)

Long since overloaded and the self-ridicule is bottomless.

(It then shows Leon Kuwata holding a card, then Ibuki Mioda, it then shows Mahiru Koizumi, it then shows Peko Pekoyama with Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko. All holding red cards)

Hard to find the time to show any charming acts of folly.

(It then shows Mikan Tsumiki, then shows Ishimaru Kiyotaka, it then shows Touko Fukawa, it then shows Maizono Sayaka, all holding red cards)

Only whipping things into a frenzy for nothing.

(It then shows Kyouko and Makoto back to back with each other, then shows Ataru Mizorogi and Kaiba on a screen together. We then see Junko Enoshima's face as a pair of dice is thrown up)

Accept or rebel, only two choices? Oh the beauty of it.

"There's no way I'm losing him to them!"

(It then shows Kyouko throwing knives at Celes, who dodges. Kyouko throws knives at Koizumi but, she blocks the attack with her photography book.)

Traumatic innocence, I say that, but I'm one of them.

(It then shows Kyouko fighting Togami, then fades to Kyouko getting a cut from Ibuki's scissors. It then shows Peko guarding Kuzuryuu, as Peko then charges up to Kyouko, both having swords, attacking each other. It then shows Fukawa, now Genocider Shou, attacking Kyouko)

The reaping goes on, always in exorably continuing on.

(It shows a line and we see a grappling hook coming towards Kyouko coming Leon, it shows Ishimaru ripping off the top of a grenade to throw at Kyouko, as Mikan has a switch for land mines heading towards Kyouko.)

The truth of the hem of the skirt

(It then shows Kyouko jumping backwards to avoid the mines. It then shows her taking a stance as Sayaka is pointing a gun at her.)

Like an idiot, you just gotta believe in it.

(It then shows Kyouko and Naegi walking together in the park, Naegi smiling, with Kyouko looking at him, it then shows crushed dice parts)

That it got to you in a way that was kind of scary.

(It then shows Kyouko, with a head concussion and blood coming from her mouth, leaning her head back on a pillar. As it then fades to Kyouko, covered in blood, holding a bloody knife, before smiling... in a creepy way.)

Just whisper it to yourself plain and simple.

(It then fades to Kyouko hugging Naegi, then the title shows...)

Devil's Riddle.

Chapter 1- The world is filled with forgiveness... And Assassins

"You won't make it home alive if you give up this easily!"

She remembered what the instructor said.

Actually that was the only thing she remembered saying.

Kyouko Kirigiri had murderer potential. She was completing every obstacle, with relevant ease.

She stopped the instructor, from stabbing her. When she finally finished...

"We only have one successful candidate! Kyouko Kirigiri!"

"You target one boy, kill him successfully, then you can have whatever you want. You'll have your wish granted." Kaiba explained to her. "What would you like Kirigiri Kyouko?"

Kyouko gave him a blank stare. "I don't want anything."

"Your life isn't worth a damn, Kirigiri."

"...I know."

"The world is filled with damnation." Kyouko replied to Kaiba on the phone.

"Bzzt! Wrong answer Kyouko Kirigiri!"

Then what was the world filled of?

Kyouko found herself walking down the halls of Myojo Academy, a high class academy where the students can have any contact with any politician.

Heading towards her classroom, she slowly began to pull out her knife, just in case her target was there already.

"Student No. 1, Miss Kyouko Kirigiri."

Kyouko looked in the classroom in surprise to see a boy with light brown hair, an ahoge, wearing casual clothes, reading off a list of students.

"No. 2, Mister Byakuya Togami."

"No. 3, Mister Ishimaru Kiyotaka."

"No. 4, Mister Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu."

"No. 5, Miss Mahiru Koizumi."

Kyouko stared at him in surprise as he continued.

"No. 6, Mister Leon Kuwata."

"No. 7, Miss Mikan Tsumiki."

"No. 8, Ibuki Mioda..."

"Peko Pekoyama..."

"No. 10, Miss Celestia Ludenberg."

"No. 11, Miss Sayaka Maizono."

"No. 12, Miss Touko Fukawa."

"No. 13, Mister Makoto Naegi."

Kyouko watched as he closed the book and mumble to himself.

"I'll graduate... Without fail." He smiled softly to himself as he then noticed Kyoko.

"Are you also, a member of Class Black?" He asked with a smile.

Kyouko was taken back. "I'm..." She started. She sensed something and turned around and saw a tall male with black hair.

"W-what is it? Homeroom is about to start!" He stated.

Kyouko put the knife back.

"Welcome, students of year 10 in Class Black! I'm your homeroom tacher, Ataru Mizorogi! I was a biology teacher for 3 years, so, this is my first time teaching a homeroom! Nice to meet you!"

The boy that Kyouko saw clapped his hands smiling g. Meanwhile, Kyouko had other thoughts.

'Anyway you look at it, he's just an average guy. How did I not notice him?'

"As of today, you are all fellow members of Class Black. I want you to think of me as a big brother that you can count on!" He continued.

"Tsk, tsk. Mizorogi-sensei, that's amusing..." A tall blonde snickered. "I despise your type."

"Uh... What? Are you..." Mizorogi began.

"How about I begin the introductions. I'm student No. 2, Byakuya Togami. That's three a's in my full name." The blonde stated before sitting down.

"I might as well continue. I am No. 10, Celestia Ludenberg. It's a pleasure, I assume. Togami-san isn't that being rude to Mizorogi-sensei?" A girl with long drill curls asked.

"Are you questioning my opinion? I should kill you for that." Togami stated.

"Alright you two, don't fight for me!" Ataru joked. "Okay then! Next, Student No.1!" He shouted.

Kyouko instantly stood up and said (Monotonic)

"Student No. 1, Kirigiri Kyouko."

Both Celestia and Togami flinched as they looked at the lavender haired girl.

"Kirigiri? As in the..." Togami started to drift off.

"Seriously?" Celestia asked herself.

"Kirigiri means Fog cutter. I get asked about it a lot so, I'm saying upfront right now." Kyouko stated.

She then sat down as Ataru said "Alright! Now, will Student No. 12 introduce themselves?"

A girl with two long brown braids shook.

"Number 12?" Ataru asked, worried for his student.

"Why would you like to know my name?" She hissed. "S-s-so you could m-m-make fun of I-I-it!" She stuttered.

"N-no! Nott for that-"

"Fine... My name is Touko Fukawa..." She hissed out slowly.

"Okay, then, Fukawa-chan! Last up is..."

"Hello! My name is Makoto Naegi, Student No. 13! I hope we can all get along!" He bowed.

'So that's his name? Makoto Naegi...' Kyouko thought.

"Actually, to prove of our acquaintances, I made cellphone straps for everyone. P-please take one!" Naegi said, standing in front of Celestia's desk.

"W-why thank you, Makoto-kun!" Celestia smiled.

"I don't want one. Their stupid." Togami growled.

Kyouko stared at the cellphone strap in front of her as Ataru talked about the dormitories.

'I don't want it. I'll throw it later.'

"Is okay is number 1, Kyouko, be temporary dormitory rep?"

Kyouko sighed as she looked at the message. She quickly filled with answers like 'idiots', 'retards', 'killers' etc.

She sighed when she got a message back from Kaiba.

'All wrong. Your such an idiot.'

She put away her phone as she heard Celestia's voice.

"Such a nice view. Is it not? There's a lot of interesting stories that go with this city." Celestia said, looking out the window.

"Like how there was worker after worker, dying from accident, after accident, while building this school buiding was under construction. Or how there was a beautiful and magnificent underground cemetery. Such a shame that they ruined it by actually burying it." Celes droned on.

Kyouko glared at her. "I'm affiliated with this school so, I pretty much know everything that happened around this town..." Celes explained.

"So why don't we team up, Ms. Kirigiri? I can be your underling." Kyouko felt as Celes was taunting her.

"Do you know who the target is?" She asked Celestia.

"Why of course! It's none other than that Makoto Naegi. His guard is very low!" Celes replied happily.

"I agree. He probably isn't even a murderer. Do you have intel on that?"

"Who knows? He shouldn't let his guard down. The keychains that he made, a GPS or are they a bug? Whatever it is, I have no need for it!"

Celestia then threw her keychain out the windows, Kyouko's eyes widened as she grabbed the keychain, getting a flashback, shocking Celestia.

"You're throwing it away, Celestia Ludenberg?" Kyouko asked. "Even if it's harmless?"

'Why am I doing this?' Kyouko thought to herself.

"If you don't want it, then I'll claim it as mine." Kyouko explained.

Another keychain came flying as Kyouko quickly caught.

"I didn't want that stupid, worthless, thing." Togami growled.

Kyouko glared at him as Celestia spoke up. "Your face looks frightening right now, Kirigiri-san!"

"You too." Kyouko said towards Togami.

"Why of course." He smirked. "We all have to do it."

"Anyways, it's a high possibility that number 13 is our target." Togami chuckled.

"Who knows." Celestia smirked, while Kyouko just looked out of the window.

"Um..." Naegi was in front of Fukawa who was in the classroom... at sunset.

"A.... gift? T-t-thank you... it makes me really happy..." She stared at the keychain.

"Really?! Then I'm happy too, Touko!" Naegi smiled.

"It will be a perfect relic..."

"Relic?"

"Something sacred left behind a dead person."

Kyouko began to walk to the dormitories.

"Ohayo, Kirigiri-san! It's me, Makoto! Do you want to walk with me?"

"Sure. It'll be fine."

Meanwhile, Togami went back towards his room.

"Oh. So your here?" Togami growled.

"Yeah. The name's Leon Kuwata, nice to meet you. Perfect timing hey do you-"

"Byakuya Togami."

"Sorry. Togami, do you have any hair gel? I forgot mine."

"Hmm... What should I do, i'm pissed off... Call me Togami-sama."

"Oh. Togami-sama, do you have any hair gel? I didn't finish my spikes."

"I apologize, but, I don't use hair gel."

But, the heir found himself in a headlock as the red headed boy brought him to his eye level.

"Yeah right. Your hair looks to thick be like that naturally... But, y'know, your hair's a nice shade of blonde."

Awkward silence.

"Isn't Togami a stupid name?"

"No, it's a cool name. Get it right, ruffian."

After Kyouko and Naegi's run in with Peko and Kuzuryuu, they ran into....

"HELLO~! My name is Genocider Shou! Murderer EXTRAORDINAIRE!"

"Fukawa?!" Naegi asked.

"That's my lame-ass dominant personality! I'm Genocider Shou! AND IM NOT AFRAID TO KILL YA! GYAHAHAHAHA!"

"Naegi."

"Yes, Kirigiri-san?"

"Be careful."

"Okay... Oh Kirigiri-san! Here's a handkerchief, y'know, since you don't have one..."

The next day, everyone (Naegi, Kirigiri, Togami, Touko, Celestia, Leon, Kuzuryuu, and Peko) was in the classroom when Ataru announced...

"More new friends have arrived today!"

"No. 5, Mahiru Koizumi. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Student No. 8, Ibuki Mioda! Let's have fun!"

"M-m-Mikan T-t-t-Tsumiki, No. 7. Nic to m--m-meet you a-a-a-a-a-acquaintance!"

"Ishimaru Kiyotaka. Student No. 3. I was will be the rep starting today, so it's a pleasure to meet you all."

As everyone was talking to each other, Kyouko was deep in thought.

'How long while this façade of being friendly go on until?'

SHe noticed Celes reached for handkerchief as she instantly stopped her. Everyone took notice.

"Cute handkerchief." Celestia teased.

"Uh... Ms. Kirigiri didn't have a handkerchief so, I gave her one of my extra ones..." Naegi explained.

"That's so nice of you, Naegi-kun!" Celestia smiled.

Kyouko left the classroom with Naegi following her.

"Miss. Maizono Sayaka-san. W finished the preparations.
You can go to Myojo Academy now."

"Please. Call me Miss. Maizono. So, I'll be the thirteenth student in Class Black? Excellent."

Celestia hummed happily as she watched the surveillance footage of Sayaka. She swiped it away from the screen on her tablet as she grew a grotesque grin.

"To the members of Year 10, Class Black, this is an organizational announcement! Everyone is now assembled so later on, we'll be having a meeting in classroom 1908, in the tower connected to the building. Participated if you would like to learn more about your mission!"

"So... Then the target is confirmed." Leon stated.

"Before we start..." Celestia stated.

"I'm No. 11, Maizono Sayaka. It's pleasure to meet you all."

"So, LET'S GO OVER WHO THE TARGET IS AGAIN!"

Everyone stared at the screen as Naegi's picture was shown.

"Who will claim Makoto-kun as their kill!? Or... will Makoto-kun graduate without any worries?! The First rule, if you kill the target, then you can get anything you want!"

"Anything!?" Ibuki asked, all excited.

"Anything. The board doesn't joke with these kinds of things! Rule 2, Don't entangle with anyone outside of the students of CLass Black!"

"So, does that mean Mizorogi-sensei doesn't even know what's going on?" Leon asked.

"Correct, Kuwata-san! Mizorogi knows nothing about this. He's too ordinary for this shit!"

"Does that mean it's okay to entangle with other Class Black Students?!" Genocider Shou asked.

"Rule 3. Those who fail at the assassination attempt or break the second rule, will be expelled immediately!"

"This is the advance assassination notice! Use this when you have your plan! You can only use just one notice! When sent out, it's sent. You can't withdraw it! Be careful with your timing! Once sent to Haru-chan, you need to kill her in 48 hours! You don't, then farewell to you! You can also send it during others too. Be selfish!" Celestia explained, but, froze when she saw Kirigiri walking in.

"Wow, Kirigiri! I thought you would be on time!" She gushed.

"Here's yours." She handed Kyouko the red slip.

Kyouko stared at it.

She then ripped it to pieces, everyone watching her.

"There's no way I'm losing Makoto Naegi to you people." She stated.

"In other words... now there's eleven assassins and one protector."

"Makoto." Kyouko stated as she walked into her room.

"I'm going to protect you. Don't worry."

"Really, Kirigiri-san?! Arigato!" He hugged his only, trustworthy friend.

'Today, it had all begun. For both, Makoto and I.'

-The world was filled with forgiveness-

~Everyone has them
Those scars you keep hidden,
and so,
I learned my lesson in kindness,
I picked up how to be protective,
That's why,
Yes,
people walk on towards tomorrow,
At times,
it can be heartbreaking,