Search for a 1x1 rp

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Search for a 1x1 rp Empty Search for a 1x1 rp

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Abr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

I know that admins are usually ones to post this but seeing as how I'm looking for a RP, and it's possible some others are as well, here it is.

Enjoy?

Rules:
You can only post on this topic once a day to avoid spam and people's posts being pushed back.
Keep them appropriate.
If you are going to ask someone, send them a message in their chatta.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Search for a 1x1 rp Empty Howdy Hey!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Abr 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Search for a 1x1 rp Glee_Hello

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼▲ ▼▲ ▼▲

Hi there! I'm conflictedcolours, but you can call me Astrid. You can call me conflictedcolours too if you want to, I don't know, keep it professional I guess. I started rping on a site called Winx Club Online. That's where I learned the ropes and started semi lit. I also have experience on Advanced Scribes, a semi lit and above only rp and Chicken Smoothie, another role playing site. So I guess you can say I'm quite experienced when it comes to rping.

About me;;
      My posts;; On average I post one to two detailed paragraphs as my posts, but I can also mirror your post. My grammer, spelling, and punctuation are quite good for someone with English as their second language and is only in grade 9. A reason for my spelling to be wrong is that I go on here on my tablet, and my tablet enjoys to change languages at unexpected times or it doesn't correct what it should but it corrects what it shouldn't. My coding is okay, but I get coding blocks quite frequently, so don't expect fancy posts all the time. I also hope that having a simple post with basic coding doesn't take away from my writing.
      I also do basic lit rps. uvu
      Timing;; Well, I'm currently living in Europe, so there's a possibility that we won't be on at the same time. Me, like everyone else gets either writers block or lack of muse, so I apologize if I take forever to respond, but I will message you if that is the case.
      Characters;; I have a large veriety of OCs, and if it is needed, I can make more. I prefer to use OCs, but I can also play ready made characters, like Percy Jackson, as long as I have knowledge about the character. If not, I can research them up or else you could describe them to me or send me links, which would also be nice. I prefer to play females, but I can also play males. I have never played a homosexual character ever, but there's a first time for everything, right?
      OOC;; I am a quiet person at first, so my OOC will be very short, if not even there. But once I get used to you and I see that we have something in common, it becomes hard to get me to shut up. Oops.
      Limits;; I don't have many limits. I think the only one would be extreme romance. Swearing, self harm, violence, and all that Jazz, sure. Just nothing explicit. Please. I also WILL NOT do an animal rp. Werewolves and shifters, okay, but no full time animal POV.

About you;;
      Your posts;; Please keep your posts to one detailed sentence. Two would be great too. If you can manage semi lit, go ahead and tell me. :>
      Timing;; I want to keep the amount of time we respond lax, so at least twice a week as I understand we all have lives outside of the internet. Okay, some of us do.
      Characters;; It doesn't matter to me what type of character you play as long as it is not an animal. I DO NOT DO animal roleplays. Werewolf, sure. Shapehifter, sure. Animal, no sir ee bob.
      OOC;; I don't mind you talking OOC. Personally, that would help make things more comfortable. But please put all OOC with a post or an always friendly bump.

Rps I will do;;
      I am really in the mood for:
      Ouran Highschool Host Club
      Blue Exorcist/Supernatural
      Camp Half Blood (perferably OCs)
      Band x recovering girls (Made up or real. Member x OC. We each play a member and OC)
      Sherlock Holmes type rp
      Vampire {{The Vampire Diaries, Vampire Knight, etc}}
      Modern Disney

Others:
      Pretty Little Liars
      Murder Mystery
      Thriller
      Kpop
      The Mortal Intruments (preferably OCs)
      Mutants
      Romance
      School Romance
      Band (any band works)
      Vampire
      Werewolf
      Hunger Games
      Divergent
      Alien
      Angel
      Time Travelers
      Victorian Era
      Medieval
      Ancient Egypt
      Anything in history really

Rps I won't do;;
      Slave
      Animal
      Pregnancy

My Chatta
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Search for a 1x1 rp Empty Re: Search for a 1x1 rp

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Dom Abr 20, 2014 4:06 am

Do you watch 'The Vampire Diaries' or 'The Originals'? I'm just asking because I might find a topic that you can rp in Very Happy
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Abr 21, 2014 2:01 am

Search for a 1x1 rp Tumblr_mvgokcZUev1s4lshso1_500

Oh, why hello there! Name's Winxlover449, but call me Winxer. I have role-played on the old site, Warrior Cats RPG, Google+ and a tad on Advanced Scribes. I know the ways of role play, and I hope to Role play with you! I am an Etrian Odyssey and Kill La Kill fangirl, so be warned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About Me

My Literacy I normally do about 2-3 lines of text, but can easily match yours, well, not easily but I shall attempt.
Characters  I am NOT comfortable playing a ready made character, unless I know them SUPER well. (The cast of Kill La Kill, for example.) OC's are my thing
Time I live on the East Coast of America, so chances are if you live in another country, I am not matched up to you. I am prone to going all nighters, but that's if I'm really engaged in something or watching anime. This said, I am a middle school student with High School classes and has a karate class twice a week.
Limits Okay, I admit, I prefer to avoid things that are depressing. So self harm, overly tragic back-stories, no, neit, minime. Excessive romance isn't my cup of tea either. (Wait.....I hate tea....)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Intrests

Really Up for
Kill La Kill
Etrian Odyssey
Hetalia (OC's and Canon)
Full Metal Alchemist

Is Okay With
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Blue Exorcist
Time Travel
Danganronpa
Supernatural
Post apacolyspe
School Drama
Historical
Medieval Magic
My Little Pony
Warriors

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE
Slave and Master
Extreme Romance
Zombies
Band x OC

So Ya Wanna Roleplay!?

Fantastic! Thought there are some expectations

No One Liners please...
Try to be active
I'm friendly, so chatting is okay =3
NO TEXT TALK
No Goddmodding in fights

If you want to RP, please leave a MESSAGE ON MY WALL (I have opened it for everybody) Stating-

Nickname-
Idea-
Genre-

And were good to go!

Search for a 1x1 rp 139

Well that's it for me! Ta ta!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 21, 2014 7:33 am

Lovelly_girl

Hi there! I’m lovelly_girl, but please call me LG.  I have made many Role plays and joined in many of ready made one too. I realy love literature. I’m a writer, and I love to Rp. You’ll find me mostly in Role Play Zone, Chatta, Fun area, Bloom4evr,  Flor’a tales, club area and in help. Actually, I really love English. It’s my all time favourite language. Presently, I've joined many 1x1 rps. And I’d love to join more, so please don’t hesitate to ask me rp with you. I love fangirling, especially over Zero- a character in Vampire Knight.. And by the way, I love semi lit, so please post a little more than a few lines..

About me:
My way of living: I love to  my post to consist of more than a few lines. It gets easier for me. And I would like you to do that too. I actually love english, and I always tend to improve inm y skills by Rping with you guys. And I really don’t mind if you guys can’t post long sentences. I sway along with the wind, remember?
Limits: I hate doing too much of romance. Romance is not my thing. But, I’ll try to Rp about it. So, I won’t do anything extreme. And,  I don’t tolerate god modding(All though I did it a few time.. Come on, I’m being honest here!). I won’t do any Rp’s which includes anything related to biology..
Timing: I’m living in India, so I folow the ISD(Indian Standard Time).
I usually come online in morning hours, at noon, and sometimes in the night. (I’m refering to the ISD again). I always Tend to RP quick. I hate to make my fellow role players irritated. And I’d expect the same from you. But if that is not convenient for you, then it’s really okay. It’s not the end of the world or something.. I don’t mind..

Characters:
I have many OC’s..  And I can make more according to the situation.  I can play Ready- made characters, but sometimes I turn them into jerks..(my bad..) So I really prefer  Ocs the most. But again iot’s up to you. Remember, youhave been warned!

About you:

Your way of living: I would like it if you posted long sentences. But it’s okay if you can’t. And please make sure you’re discriptive. And I get annoyed when some players just post small sentences like, “She nodded” or “she walked away”. I man, youhave all the time in the world, to type a little bit more!
Timing: I really don’t mind at what time you come online. All I want is that you is to be punctual.
Characters: I really don’t mind. All I want is to have fun.. You can make charactrs or play Ready-Made ones..It’s up to you..

My interests:

Vampire Knight
Full metal alchamist
Fruits basket
Golden Time
Pokemon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Nobody’s girl
Twilight(I seriously don’t know why.. I like VK more.. But, I love to RP, so I don’t mind. But for the record, I HATE twilight!)
And a few more....

Genres:

I do romantic ones. thrillers, adventure, fantacy, Mystery, depressing , Fiction, fan-fics and reality Rps.

Rps I won’t be doing:

Anything that won’t be in connection with Biology...
I won’t do anything that relates with pregnancy
I won’t be doing anything that includes Dragons

If you are interested to contact me regarding thing, please  CLICK HERE

Psst: I don’t make fancy topics as i don't have time. My only intention is to have fun... =)

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Lun Abr 21, 2014 4:29 pm, editado 1 vez
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Abr 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Search for a 1x1 rp Tumblr_mhqapkmivj1r1xo14o1_500
~About me~

Hey there! I'm Princesky14. I am from the United Kingdom, to be specific that little country called England, famous for teacups, music, and the royal family. I am on from 9/11am on weekends till late at night my time, unless I am doing something. If that's right, I will be on until evening for American roleplayers/people west of me, and on until night for people forwards in time. School time, I will be on from 9am until around 3-4pm due to me getting home at 4pm. I'm quite shy most of the time, so new sites often lead to me leaving them.

I'm a semi-lit when I roleplay on roleplays I like alot. As in, shows that I am borderline obsessed with. Others, maybe three or four lines. To be honest, if nothing is happening and there's nothing building up to anything-Ie, no plot- I won't post much.

Feel free to call me Sky, or Angel, as some other people do. I am compatible with American roleplayers, due to me being a night owl, and on school days I'll even stay up late. If you live anywhere 10 hours or so behind/in front, I won't be able to roleplay.

Okay, so that was tough to post. If you want something more easier to read, look here.

My literacy: I consider myself semi-lit in some cases. If I am comfortable roleplaying with you, I will post quite alot.

Limits:I'm okay with everything apart from excessive gore, plots that go nowhere, and I tend to lock myself in Conversation. No "Is in conversation with so and so,leaves to get ice cream while asking a question!" I can't do it.You can see more about this in my whole post.

Timing:Yay for being on the Greenwich meridian! This means the UK follows the time zone along with parts of Africa because of the Greenwich meridian passing through it. I tend to stay up very late,

Characters: I tend to not overuse characters. I like to create new characters each roleplay. Sometimes I will use OC's, but there's not much to say.

~Things to do~

• You should be ready to post a sentence or more if I really like a roleplay. I will often type paragraphs upon paragraphs if there's alot left to do, but if the roleplay has gone flat for the time being it will most likely be a sentence or two.

• I can accept chat. So, feel free to talk to me, but only around 5 pages of chat without roleplaying maximum.

• I don't have much more. Just be interested in what I am, and roleplaying is all about fun really, so it should be fun.

Roleplays I want to do

Roleplays I am DYING to join~ ((99.9% chance I WILL play in these if I am asked))

• Black Butler ((I absolutely am OBSESSED with this anime. I'll roleplay any character in the roleplay, except the Manga characters,since I have not read all of the manga. So for example, Circus arc and onwards. After the third season, I will be able to.))

• Hetalia ((I am also obsessed with this. I'll most likely join high school based Hetalia roleplays, but will also join any kind of Hetalia-based RP. I absolutely adore this show. Will roleplay ANY character, but am great with England/France/America/Russia/Austria/Prussia/Canada/Nordics. Paragraphs are guaranteed. ))

• Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan ((Not many fans of these three anime *sigh* I will play any character except a few.))

• Ouran High School Host Club ((Still one of my favorites. Will roleplay any of the hosts and/or Renge))

Roleplays I may join~ ((About 50/50 chance I will. Depends on the person I am roleplaying with.))

• Vampire Knight ((Haven't watched much of it, but I get the plot. I don't want to watch the rest, it's not a show I say I 'love'. Still quite a novice at this, so vocab/paragraphs are not a big as anime I love))

• Tokyo Mew Mew ((Grown out of it,kind of.))

• WITCH ((Haven't watched it in years))

• High School based roleplays ((Don't know what to say))

• KPOP ((Only SHINee. SHINee is the only KPOP guy group I like at the moment.

• Vocaloid ((Anything is okay. Concerts or High school be it.))

Roleplays I WONT do~ ((You get the picture))

• TV show based roleplays. I don't watch TV much, so I do not watch movies as such. You're dead lucky if you see me liking a TV series. I only watch shows that are funny on TV.

• Gory roleplays. I am okay with "She had a wound on her leg" but please don't describe how she died/hurt herself. To say, I am deathly afraid of blood in real life, which is why I can never be working in a hospital.

• Overly-romantic. I am okay with romance, but when it comes to anything beyond the lines of 'okay' I will stop. You can say that people are engaged/together/married, but it's not ok to go beyond those lines. That includes pregnancy, you get the picture.

• Anything involving magical creatures that hasn't got a thought out plot. I want to know why there is revenge, and there is a slim chance I will join anyway.

• No plot. I will NOT join if I don't know what I'm doing half of the time. I simply can't.

My chatta is somewhere in Chatta. You can find it, but I'll most likely be contacting you. If you are interested, find me, if I'm interested,I'll find you. Pretty complicated,kinda.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Abr 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Search for a 1x1 rp Tumblr_inline_mlqdf8lcaL1qz4rgp

Hi there! I'm conflictedcolours, but you can call me Astrid. You can call me conflictedcolours too if you want to, I don't know, keep it professional I guess. I started rping on a site called Winx Club Online. That's where I learned the ropes and started semi lit. I also have experience on Advanced Scribes, a semi lit and above only rp and Chicken Smoothie, another role playing site. So I guess you can say I'm quite experienced when it comes to rping.

About me;;
My posts;; On average I post one to two detailed paragraphs as my posts, but I can also mirror your post. My grammer, spelling, and punctuation are quite good for someone with English as their second language and is only in grade 9. A reason for my spelling to be wrong is that I go on here on my tablet, and my tablet enjoys to change languages at unexpected times or it doesn't correct what it should but it corrects what it shouldn't. My coding is okay, but I get coding blocks quite frequently, so don't expect fancy posts all the time. I also hope that having a simple post with basic coding doesn't take away from my writing.I also do basic lit rps. uvu
Timing;; Well, I'm currently living in Europe, so there's a possibility that we won't be on at the same time. Me, like everyone else gets either writers block or lack of muse, so I apologize if I take forever to respond, but I will message you if that is the case.
Characters;; I have a large veriety of OCs, and if it is needed, I can make more. I prefer to use OCs, but I can also play ready made characters, like Percy Jackson, as long as I have knowledge about the character. If not, I can research them up or else you could describe them to me or send me links, which would also be nice. I prefer to play females, but I can also play males. I have never played a homosexual character ever, but there's a first time for everything, right?
OOC;; I am a quiet person at first, so my OOC will be very short, if not even there. But once I get used to you and I see that we have something in common, it becomes hard to get me to shut up. Oops.
Limits;; I don't have many limits. I think the only one would be extreme romance. Swearing, self harm, violence, and all that Jazz, sure. Just nothing explicit. Please. I also WILL NOT do an animal rp. Werewolves and shifters, okay, but no full time animal POV.

About you;;
Your posts;; Please keep your posts to one detailed sentence. Two would be great too. If you can manage semi lit, go ahead and tell me. :>
Timing;; I want to keep the amount of time we respond lax, so at least twice a week as I understand we all have lives outside of the internet. Okay, some of us do.
Characters;; It doesn't matter to me what type of character you play as long as it is not an animal. I DO NOT DO animal roleplays. Werewolf, sure. Shapehifter, sure. Animal, no sir ee bob.
OOC;; I don't mind you talking OOC. Personally, that would help make things more comfortable. But please put all OOC with a post or an always friendly bump.

Rps I will do;;
I am really in the mood for:
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan {{Preferably OCs, and before SNK takes place. Maybe in the very beginning or after the wall was built}}
Blue Exorcist/Supernatural
Camp Half Blood (preferably OCs)
BBC Sherlock type rp
Vampire {{The Vampire Diaries, Vampire Knight, etc}}
Modern Disney

Others:
Pretty Little Liars
Murder Mystery
Thriller
Kpop
The Mortal Instruments (preferably OCs)
Mutants
Romance
School Romance
Band (any band works)
Werewolf
Hunger Games
Divergent
Alien
Angel
Time Travelers
Victorian Era
Medieval
Ancient Egypt
Anything in history really

Rps I wont do;;
Slave
Animal
Pregnancy

Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Abr 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Search for a 1x1 rp 2vv4dg9

WHY HELLO THERE!

I'm the almighty windyfairy23! I love to many things it's not even funny. I probably know you, so, if you know me, I probably think that your mind blowing. Like This!--------->*Points to profile pic*

I rp anyway then you want. Semi-lit then I'll be semi-lit.

Search for a 1x1 rp 2chsw2o
The things I love-
(<3 means I'm interested in right now)
Baka to Test-<3
Akuma no Riddle-<3
Ouran High School Host Club
Black Butler-<3
Any multi anime crossovers
DanganRonpa-<3
Hetalia-*Though I saw only Romano parts*
Kill La Kill
Cartoons *Depends though, like Ed Edd N' Eddy or Fairy OddParents*
Nichijou

Search for a 1x1 rp 160ugs7

But, there are some rps that I will not do. Like...
Vampire Knight or anything with vampires*Not into them sorry. But Vampire Knight is an exception if it's in a multi anime.*
Anything that has Yaoi or Yuri *Exception-Akuma no Riddle. Since it's not exactly yuri, it's just one of things that's involved.*
Anything that's weird or disgusting. *I'm talkin' pregnancy and gore. N.O.
Anything that's more mature. *Like some questionable situations. I'm still young.*

Search for a 1x1 rp 25f59hw

I NEED TO TAKE MY LEAVE. You can PM me *By clicking my name* or just stop on by in my welcome, SUper High School Level Otaku
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Abr 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Winxlover449 escribió:
Search for a 1x1 rp Tumblr_mvgokcZUev1s4lshso1_500

Oh, why hello there! Name's Winxlover449, but call me Winxer. I have role-played on the old site, Warrior Cats RPG, Google+ and a tad on Advanced Scribes. I know the ways of role play, and I hope to Role play with you! I am an Etrian Odyssey and Kill La Kill fangirl, so be warned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About Me

My Literacy I normally do about 2-3 lines of text, but can easily match yours, well, not easily but I shall attempt.
Characters  I am NOT comfortable playing a ready made character, unless I know them SUPER well. (The cast of Kill La Kill, for example.) OC's are my thing
Time I live on the East Coast of America, so chances are if you live in another country, I am not matched up to you. I am prone to going all nighters, but that's if I'm really engaged in something or watching anime. This said, I am a middle school student with High School classes and has a karate class twice a week.
Limits Okay, I admit, I prefer to avoid things that are depressing. So self harm, overly tragic back-stories, no, neit, minime. Excessive romance isn't my cup of tea either. (Wait.....I hate tea....)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Intrests

Really Up for
Kill La Kill
Etrian Odyssey
Hetalia (OC's and Canon)
Full Metal Alchemist

Is Okay With
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Blue Exorcist
Time Travel
Danganronpa
Supernatural
Post apacolyspe
School Drama
Historical
Medieval Magic
My Little Pony
Warriors

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE
Slave and Master
Extreme Romance
Zombies
Band x OC

So Ya Wanna Roleplay!?

Fantastic! Thought there are some expectations

No One Liners please...
Try to be active
I'm friendly, so chatting is okay =3
NO TEXT TALK
No Goddmodding in fights

If you want to RP, please leave a MESSAGE ON MY WALL (I have opened it for everybody) Stating-

Nickname-
Idea-
Genre-

And were good to go!

Search for a 1x1 rp 139

Well that's it for me! Ta ta!
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente