Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 56 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 08, 2014 11:38 am

"Not really, just the normal ambush we get". Aido said opening the sketch book again and started to write Yukis age out in diffident styles.
eliment

eliment

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 56 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 08, 2014 11:46 am

"For a minute there i thought you had a girl friend.." Takuma said going back to his manga.
Daphne got irritated with Aido for not getting embarrassed. "I'm going to the kitchen.." Daphne said walking towards it. She took a jar filled with freezing water and poured some water into her cup. She drank it all, but she still felt thirsty. Then she realized it was her blood lust. She pulled her sleeve up and but her hand, letting blood ooze out of her skin. She drank it for a few minutes and pulled back. The wounds quickly healed, but blood still stayed on her dress. She sighed as her eye turned back into normal.

Takuma looked at Aido, when he smelled blood. "Did you cut your self?" he asked aido.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 08, 2014 11:51 am

"Don't look at me". Aido said jesting towards the kitchen.

Alice wondered off towards the gate and watched the day class students.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 08, 2014 11:56 am

Takuma leaned forward to look at the kitchen but Aido’s head was covering the view.

Daphne wiped her lips and pulled her sleeve down. She drank somewater quickly. She could smell her own blood because of the mess she made with the sleeves.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Aido then started to draw different shapes for the cakes at different angels. Then leaned back with the book in his hand ready to do to sleep again.

Alice continued to watch the girls wondering what they were doing.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Daphne walked out of the kitchen.
Takuma looked at her. "What?!" Daphne asked confused. "Why do you smell like blood all over?" he asked her.
"I cut myself by mistake..." Daphne lied.
"Then... Why isn't it healed?" Takuma pressed on.
"I don't know.." Daphne snapped walking towards the door.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 08, 2014 12:11 pm

"I am not byeing it". Aido said falling to sleep dropping the sketch book onto the floor.

Alice started to wish she could join the girls. It looked like they were having some fun.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 08, 2014 12:17 pm

"What's it to do with you?!" Daphne snapped. But she found Aido sleeping.
Takuma sighed. He put his manga down and carried aido in his hands. "I'll put him in his room. Daphne-chan, you have some explanation to do..." Takuma said, as he walked out. He walked inside Alice's room by mistake, and laid Aido on the bed. "Pretty small for you, isn't it?" Takuma commented, when the bed was too small for aido. He walked out of Alice's room.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Alice couldn't take it any more and opened the gate, she saw one of the girls get taken by a hooded person and ran back into the dorm.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba