Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2!

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Empty Re: Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2!

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Mayo 05, 2014 1:19 am

Thanks!
Anatee

Anatee

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Empty Re: Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2!

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Lun Mayo 05, 2014 1:25 am

No problem! :floraWinx: 
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Empty New Art! Akuma no Riddle, Chitaru and Kirigaya background!!(Plus EPisode six explanation)

Mensaje  Anatee Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5c3e24tcW1qh1wkpo1_500

Me. After episode 6.

THIS EPISODE PRETTY MUCH BROKE ME OMFG.

Let me, fill you in on what happened.

It's the episode that makes you want to cry. It is revealed that Hitsugi Kirigaya is the poisonous murderer known as Angel Trumpet, who, killed Chitaru Namatame's mentor's daughter. (Pretty much to say the daughter of Chitaru's mentor) Though Chitaru has met the killed girl only once, she wants to avenge her for her mentor.

Now that the backstory is summed up.

The episode starts a day before Class Black's rendition of Romeo and Juliet, with Kirigaya as Juliet and Chitaru as Romeo. Their practicing as Shiena Kenmochi pretty much just tells Haru Ichinose that she's not good at fake sword fighting. But, Azuma Tokaku defends her. But, at midnight, Kirigaya somehow knows that Shiena is planning to murder Haru, as she sees Azuma warning Haru about something, but, the latter runs off.

And how does Kirigaya take care of Shiena?

SHE POISONS HER!

But of course, Kirigaya warns Haru that she's planning to murder her and she tells her that she is Angel Trumpet.

We then skip to the next day where Shiena Kenmochi is taken out to being ill. But, the class decides to do the play at their very best in her honor.

We then go to begin the play as our poisonous Juliet and heroic Romeo are speaking, Azuma and Haru find that there's poison on the weapons, that can try to kill Haru.

Kirigaya straight up lies to Chitaru telling her that Haru is Angel Trumpet, which leads to...

AN EPIC SWORD FIGHT BETWEEN CHITARU AND AZUMA!! Very Happy(Did I mention that Azuma is protecting Haru in this anime, since pretty much everybody else in that class is targeting her.)

Kirigaya interrupts the fight and tells Chitaru that she is, indeed, Angel Trumpet, then leaves to return to the play.

Chitaru, still confused on how Kirigaya is Angel Trumpet, can't bring herself to kill her, so, she comes on stage... with a vial of poison.

As they do the scene where Romeo stabs  Juliet, what happens? Chitaru is hesistating to kill Kirigaya.

And these gifs will explain what happens.

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bmenuQ1o1sb30y2o2_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bmenuQ1o1sb30y2o1_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bmenuQ1o1sb30y2o3_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bmenuQ1o1sb30y2o4_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bmenuQ1o1sb30y2o5_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bmenuQ1o1sb30y2o6_500

If you still dont get it, Lemme explain-

Chitaru is wielding an ACTUAL DAGGER, so, Kirigaya literally throws herself on the dagger for Chitaru's sake. Unable to live without her friend, Chitaru commits suicide right on stage by drinking the vial of poison.

Worst part is...

Only the cast knew what about what happened. THEIR TEACHER DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY KILLED THEMSELVES ON STAGE.

The audience believed that they actually did it. They thought they ACTED IT.

So, the episode doesn't stop because Chitaru and Kirigaya have a character song together!

Called 'Poison Me.'

Each character will get a song, so Shiena will return soon.

But, this episode has some funny moments as well.

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bj62V5uS1sg9lylo1_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bj62V5uS1sg9lylo2_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bj62V5uS1sg9lylo3_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bj62V5uS1sg9lylo4_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bj62V5uS1sg9lylo5_500
Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_n5bj62V5uS1sg9lylo6_500

Like Isuke Inukai threatening the audience.

So, why am I bringing all of this up right now?

Because I made a picture with Chitaru and Kirigaya. (Combining images and pasting words on it)

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 59QRnl

Why are those words there?

Poison Me- Most of these pictures come from their song, 'Poison Me'

Romeo-Chitaru's role in the play

Juliet-Kirigaya's role in the play

And I'm Home- They remind me of Kyouko and Sayaka from Madoka Magica. When one dies (Sayaka and Kirigaya) the other one can't bear their deaths thus commiting suicide (Kyouko and Chitaru)

Until Death does us Part-A line from Poison Me as well from the famous Shakespeare play.

So, yeah. Akuma no Riddle episode 6.

Officially my favorite episode.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Oh my god! They suicide FOR REAL !? Surprised 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 3:20 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid Oh my gosh! I love Akuma no Riddle! And I feel the same exact way for episode 6. And they were my favorite characters too!  inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jun 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Sob. Sob.
Thank you for the feels sweetie.
I HATE YOU FOR THIS!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Feb 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_njtm02CoIC1tckepdo1_1280

Haven't posted here in nearly a year oh my!

Anyways, I have paint tool SAI now, and I made a Kill La Kill AU for Yu-Gi-Oh. So Bakura's my first victim LOL.

I actually used a reference so haha.

Windy's Fanart- New Art!! Page 2! - Página 2 Tumblr_njso9zCk771tckepdo1_540

I drew this one all by myself doe. Nozomi Tojo from Love Live! Smile She's in her Valentine's Day outfit from the App, School Idol Festival.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  eliment Miér Feb 18, 2015 2:25 pm

The last one is pretty
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba