;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 109 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Jun 01, 2014 10:33 pm

(( I'm really sorry! I usually just click on the most randomest search. I'm going to sleep now, since school is here, and I need some sleep.))

Skylia smiled,thinking of the black and purple yukata she would wear.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 109 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jun 01, 2014 10:37 pm

"Oh, my pink yukata is gonna look so cute!" Sakura smiled, running to the door and stopping to wave to her friends. "I'll meet you guys by the entrance before it starts!"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jun 02, 2014 4:31 pm

((Sooo, skip to the festival? Speaking of festivals, we're having a town 'festival' but it's actually a fair. There'll be a stage for singers, carnival rides and food. I'm asking my crush to go with me, then confess to him ))

Skylia nodded and smiled,"Ok!"She said back to her, waving also.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 02, 2014 4:42 pm

{Awww, good luck!!! sunny :like: :Welldone: And sure! Let's skip!}
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jun 02, 2014 5:03 pm

(( It will be cute, but I have a fear of him turning me down, which is keeping me from asking him out, and his ex-girlfriend from what I've heard being really mean. And ok!))

When it was the festival, Skylia arrived in a rose-patterned yukata, the roses being black and the main colour being purple. Her obi was a light purple colour and she brought a black paddle fan with her. She arrived at the entrance.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 02, 2014 5:09 pm

{Don't let the fears stop you from telling him how you feel!}

Oh, no, I'm gonna be late! I can't believe I missed the train! Sakura thought, running in her clacking shoes in her pink and white yukata. It had roses and some other flower patterns in pink, white, and red, and her red hair was in a neatly done bun,
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm

(( I dunno. The ex girlfriend herself I've met before and I think she was nice and so are her friends, but one of her friends aren't.))

Skylia waited for Sakura. She knew she'd be a little late, but didn't mind that much, as her head darted around the horizon. Her black hair was tied in a high ponytail that was somewhat curly so it looked poofy. There were a few purple flowers in her hair, as she fanned herself to keep cool in the summer heat.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 02, 2014 5:38 pm

{Maybe, but that shouldn't stop you from reaching your goal of telling your crush you like him}

God, it's burning up! I forgot my fan, my make up is probably coming off, Sakura thought, frowning and kept running until she saw the lanterns that told her she was getting close to the entrance.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jun 02, 2014 5:46 pm

(( I'll do it at the carnival. That is, when we're alone. I can see my best friends squealing if he says yes ))

Skylia heard the clack of running sandals, and saw Nia. She exhaled with a relieved sigh, as she smiled a little.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba