;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Página 4 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 4 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Abr 05, 2014 1:27 am

Okay!
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 4 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Abr 05, 2014 1:35 am

(Do I need to make a form? If so can I make it tomorrow as I have to go to bed soon?)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Abr 05, 2014 1:41 am

Yes you can ^_^ I have to go to bed very soon too.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Abr 05, 2014 1:41 am

Name: Skylia Takahashi
Alias: Mew Blackberry
Description: Skylia often has trouble communicating, so she doesn't tend to cry that much unless under great emotional stress.
At first she comes across as cold and unfriendly, and stays that way until trust is earnt somehow. She models for various companies, being a familiar face around Japan. She doesn't know any foreign languages, and is allergic to cat fur.
She is often known as sassy and bratty sometimes. She dresses as if she was going to a fashion show on simple days out, and is somewhat persuasive so that she can get stuff done in her job.
Behind all of this is just a normal girl with trust issues and a somewhat attitude. However, under the right circumstances, Skylia will be nice to people when they're nice to her. She tends to try and be a figure of advice, and is generally quiet unless spoken to.
Infused with: Great White Shark
Mew Mew weapon:Blackberry Whip
Mew Mew attack(s):Ribbon Blackberry Spear,Ribbon Blackberry Slash
Looks -
Normal:
;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 4 JaneVolturiAnime
Formal: (But with black hair)
;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 4 Tumblr_mzg4t1NkdZ1qgyuxco1_500
Mew Mew:
;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 4 Mew_tempest_by_ladyaurablade-d4wk2pb
Cafe:
;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 4 Tumblr_mfvzkqUrEa1rmw09ko1_500

Última edición por Princesky14 el Sáb Abr 12, 2014 1:00 pm, editado 4 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:21 am

Total abords, Sky!! ^^ And I am back from my secret place  Laughing JK! I just got back from having dinner and watched Tinkerbell: Teh Pirate Fairy with my little cousin, family, and friends who live next door. I am SO tempted to make a Tinkerbell Role Play, but worried that nobody will be interested in it.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:41 am

Aw Nia I'd join! Very Happy 
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:47 am

Really? Aw, thanks, Ember! Very Happy I just love how they are getting so close to introducing Peter Pan! I've always loved Peter Pan, ever since I was a kid! I loved the idea of going off to a far off place where you could never grow up. Plus, Peter Pan didn't look so bad either  Wink
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Abr 05, 2014 10:15 am

{{Can I please reserve the last spot?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Abr 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Yes,sure!  Smile 

That seems interesting, although I've only seen the first Tinker bell movie. I need to catch up, I adored the first movie!
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba