One Shot - Outcast

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

One Shot - Outcast Empty One Shot - Outcast

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Abr 03, 2014 8:29 am

This is the stuff that comes out when I'm crying
One Shot - Outcast 1zqye4h
faaaail

I was sobbing so hard writing this. I wanted to show that everyone has problems, be thankful for what you have. And move on. I see people clinging to regret everyday. Find the crazy, insane, jolly person behind that facade.
And yes, this is based on me. It was meant to be a one-shot but I might write more [size=85]GAH it's so small ;;[/size] Please listen to 'You set me free' while reading for full effect <3
Video games and art are my life... and.....
enjoy....

She walked down the stone pavement, her face bearing the scars which she had felt: pain, sorrow, anguish, anger and so many other feelings. Rain was pouring. Like the tears etched on her pale face. Her eyes red and blotchy. She looked up only to taste the salty water. She open.ed the door to her house. Or rather; a place forced to be her home. Her walk became into a run, a desperate reach for her room.

Thunder roared.

Her clothes were drenched with water. She didn't care, frankly she didn't care about anything. She wasn't good looking: Purple glasses, pale skin, fat, brown eyes, brown waist length hair. She looked around her room. A laptop was placed with care, and a graphic tablet. These two things were the only things that were nearly new to look at. She was a que.er girl. Quiet, her heart was a cluster of fireflies no one knew about, forced to be an outcast, (verbally) abused. She didn't cling on to pity, it only made one proud. And she didn't have pride. Things went wrong, but she stayed firm. She cried, and still does, yet never showing it to anyone. She is hardworking and willing to give a chance even though she has never gotten one herself. People said that she wasn't human, so quiet, so private… She was a shell of her past. That happy, carefree girl replaced with a new one. The child she was lived inside her heart. She didn't like being social, her schoolfellows would go out and drink. That wasn't her, she rarely smiled. Smiling was a crime in the prison called home. Yet she smiled, her heart smiled. Behind her face was another person, a person many believed lost.

And the cold northern wind blew.

She looked to her right. Video games. To her right. Art.
The two things they called worthless and the two things most dear to her. No matter how much cra.pp life throws at you. Stand strong. Show life that you have a hundred reasons to smile. Show life…
The real person inside you because that person is something that you can't change. No matter how much you cry. No matter how deep the wounds are, that person will never be scarred. There's always a glimmer of light. Every dark corner is a step closer to the light, and when you find that light you will have overcome your fears.

She was scarred. She hoped. She prayed.

And her lamp flickered

A tear left her eye. Her hope was fading. And the light disappearing. Yet she held onto the two most things dear to her. She remembered what they had brought to her. And she held on. The silence of the eerie night soothed her. And she broke into a fresh wave of tears.

I am the master of my own fate.

She was I.
And I cried, and stood up to the storm.

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

One Shot - Outcast Empty Re: One Shot - Outcast

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Abr 03, 2014 4:52 pm

*puts a blanket around you* *wraps you into a cocoon* *run away with you to Canada*
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 04, 2014 7:24 am

Penny....THIS WAS THE MOST SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
*Grabs penny from astrid and books a flight to india* "It's okay..."
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  enchantedmelody Vie Abr 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh God, that was really such a sweet yet sad one shot.
It makes it even sadder when you realize it's referring to someone's life.
I really did like this one shot, and I can tell by this that you're a really good writer.
enchantedmelody

enchantedmelody

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Abr 07, 2014 1:30 pm

enchantedmelody escribió:Oh God, that was really such a sweet yet sad one shot.
It makes it even sadder when you realize it's referring to someone's life.
I really did like this one shot, and I can tell by this that you're a really good writer.
Thank you^^.
This is basically a mixture of experiences from my life.
Haha, I tend to write one-shots quite often though :3
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Abr 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Lovelly_girl escribió:Penny....THIS WAS THE MOST SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
Thank you!
Actually, I'm kind of going of to Canada Cool 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Pennysns escribió:
Lovelly_girl escribió:Penny....THIS WAS THE MOST SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
Thank you!
Actually, I'm kind of going of to Canada Cool 
NOOO!!!!*ties you around with a thick rope and dumps you in the aeroplane to india* I've spent 800000000 dollars on that ticket to india. i BOOKED THE EXCLUSIVE CLASS!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Abr 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Unfortunately NO. Twisted Evil MUWAHAHA!!
I kinda don't really like India. 🇳🇴 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Pennysns escribió:Unfortunately NO. Twisted Evil MUWAHAHA!!
I kinda don't really like India. 🇳🇴 
Thanks a bunch! I was trying to like india, when you jump out saying you hate india!!
Same here, i hate india... I hate the people.. They keep spending there money fighting with pakistan! and same vice versa!!! Both the countries can develop with that money!!!!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba