My Chained Heart

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

My Chained Heart Empty My Chained Heart

Mensaje  FiraBlossom Miér Abr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

My chained heart:
This story is based on me.
It is about how i feel.
Friends:I have friends k? But half of them i cannot call them friends.
Family: Mom, my mom is un-supportive and I cannot say anything when i am around her, and she compares me and always comparing me in the worst way. sisters: flips to my side then to someone else side. Also they are 15-14 years older than me and they call me names. 🇳🇴  dad: ???? well some times nice then grounds by for a day or so for no reason.
Love: okay i do not need a bf to be alive. but no family love....this is me everyday going to bed  Crying or Very sad 
So how i am living my heart is in chains and can't escape.
So lets start shall we.

I am facing my friends back 🇳🇴
Dear You,
My I are always forced to play Capture the flag at recess we have been playing this game for over 4 months! Yet they force my 2 friends and i to play and they dont trust us with getting the flag because we are to "weak" and "too slow" so we are always guarding. So when we all quit they got mad at us! we always try to say something but they never listen! So we quit yet they did nothing! they did not even try to talk to us!for specials(pe,spanish,art,music,library) the whole gade just went in the gym. So we had a choice either go outside or stay in. My 2 friends and I went out and tried to get our other friends to come but "NO!" they cant do what we want to do for once! all I want to do everyday is shout out to god and fall on my knees"my world is falling, No One loves me!" Sad  Crying or Very sad 
FiraBlossom

FiraBlossom

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba