*+*+*+*+Uday and Bloom's Awesome Shop+*+*+*+* NOW OPEN

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*+*+*+*+Uday and Bloom's Awesome Shop+*+*+*+* NOW OPEN - Página 5 Empty Re: *+*+*+*+Uday and Bloom's Awesome Shop+*+*+*+* NOW OPEN

Mensaje  ThePhivs Vie Ago 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Bloomwinxgirl99 escribió:
princessbloomXD escribió:Name: princessbloomXD
Which floor you want to work for: floor four,i know its taken but i could be a co-assistant  or something and make the o.c. anime request. Smile  Smile  Smile 
How busy are you: im not that busy.sometimes i just watch tv to avoid being bored.
Why do you want to work here: i just want to do it for fun.ive been bored lately so i think this will help. Smile Smile Smile  

I will post an example of my work.i will try my best to post it with high quality.

It's not 'taken or anything' Smile you'll have he same job as Winxer does on floor 4
Thank you for applying and you're in  :floraWinx: 
I would've looked at your sample first but I'm trusting you're good if you're applying as we need to get the current order done Very Happy 

Thank you!!!I will start drawing it!
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

*+*+*+*+Uday and Bloom's Awesome Shop+*+*+*+* NOW OPEN - Página 5 Empty Re: *+*+*+*+Uday and Bloom's Awesome Shop+*+*+*+* NOW OPEN

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Dom Ago 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Bloxy, how do you make a flip book? PM the message back to me.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Dom Ago 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Musa_Eyre escribió:Bloxy, how do you make a flip book? PM the message back to me.

PMed Smile

@princessbloom: great Very Happy
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  ThePhivs Lun Ago 04, 2014 8:52 am

Musa_Eyre escribió:Bloxy, how do you make a flip book? PM the message back to me.

PMed Smile

I'm sorry Bloominx,

I am having a busy week because I have to study for my exam.(I'm Asian,not American,and in our country,its not summer,its rainy.)It may take a while,but I promise it won't take that long.Once again,sorry.

Best Regards, 
Phebie

P.S.It will be finished  next week.
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Ago 06, 2014 4:11 am

PMed Smile

Thanks Bloxy. We don't need Pdf, right?

@princessbloom: I'm an Asian too. Malaysian, that is. It's not rainy, it's hazy & the dam is running low on water.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Jue Ago 07, 2014 2:50 pm

princessbloomXD escribió:

PMed Smile

I'm sorry Bloominx,

I am having a busy week because I have to study for my exam.(I'm Asian,not American,and in our country,its not summer,its rainy.)It may take a while,but I promise it won't take that long.Once again,sorry.

Best Regards, 
Phebie

P.S.It will be finished  next week.
[/quote]

It's okay  Very Happy 
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Jue Ago 07, 2014 2:51 pm

No you don't need pdf Smile
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  ThePhivs Vie Ago 08, 2014 11:26 am

Musa_Eyre escribió:

PMed Smile

Thanks Bloxy. We don't need Pdf, right?

@princessbloom: I'm an Asian too. Malaysian, that is. It's not rainy, it's hazy & the dam is running low on water.

Hmmm....Filipino. Very Happy 
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  ThePhivs Dom Sep 14, 2014 11:04 am

Almost done with the drawings.... I'll proceed to coloring later.....
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba