Forum topic split

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Forum topic split  Empty Forum topic split

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Sep 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Hey there!
I don't need help as much as I was wondering about something. Since I wasn't sure where to turn I'll try this ^^

I wonder why you split forum topics after they reach 111 pages to 2 topics? I guess this have to be because of something useful, ex. Site limetations? But I'm not sure what that reason is. Is it to save space or I don't understand o.O

Anyway, if this "topic split" does not fill any function then I, and among more friends would like it to be removed. That is, to not split a topic in two parts after reaching over 111 pages. The reason we'd want to have just 1 topic is because we find it easier to orientate and read old replies without having to switch between two topics.

If this is possible to change and if the topic split doesn't fill any function this would make us very happy.

You with me? Thanks in advance for an answer ^^

/ Sofia
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Forum topic split  Empty Re: Forum topic split

Mensaje  juleic1123 Lun Sep 19, 2016 11:20 pm

It's really from forumeiros, we can't help do anything. Sad
I don't know either why did they did this way, but 2 years ago I asked them to put a larger amough of pages and not only 111 and they refused without explaining, so I guess they have their reasons? ehem_1

It doesn't matter, in a matter of time, when WA's ready, WinxID and the website... we'll focus on the forum and we'll move the platform (maybe), not sure. Laughing
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Ah, okay then. I understand. Kinda hard for you to do something, but if you asked, let's hope they change it. Smile

Cause I've noticed a few of the rp's I'm in changed to two topics after 111 pages, but some still remain at 113. So I guess the "forumerios" don't change it automatically or something? Whatever.

Alright, so what would that mean. If you moved the platform would that solve the topic split situation or will that always be the same?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  juleic1123 Mar Sep 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Shinefairy escribió:Ah, okay then. I understand. Kinda hard for you to do something, but if you asked, let's hope they change it. Smile

Cause I've noticed a few of the rp's I'm in changed to two topics after 111 pages, but some still remain at 113. So I guess the "forumerios" don't change it automatically or something? Whatever.

Alright, so what would that mean. If you moved the platform would that solve the topic split situation or will that always be the same?
We are thinking, just thinking because we would need to mess a lot with your accounts. Laughing Transfer them to the platform, change codes on winx adventure and web avatar, login system... anyway, we're thinking in bring back the "old forum", the platform of the official one. Your accounts would not be lost and all that, but I think we can't transfer topics, didn't saw yet and of course, it's not gonna happen in some months, just maybe next year, in summer? (if we accept) Laughing
If it's possible to transfer topics it will be easier for us, because anything would be lost.
If not. This forum will be open, always. The new forum will be the main one, but I'll let this forum open in case someone wants some topics from here. There's no problem at all. Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  juleic1123 Mar Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Oh and yes, it's possible to fix it if we move to the old forum platform. Laughing
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Sep 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Alright then!

I think I got somewhat clearer mind ^^ Thank you for answering my question and I'll just wait and see what happens in the future then ^^
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba