♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 3 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 29, 2016 9:36 pm

(( Thank you! I feel better now after a shower, kind of have to get ready early as I'm leaving at 9 tomorrow to go to a safari xD I'm so excited to see the grizzly bears! They're my favourite animal ^^ ))

Eleanor smiled at Marionette's response, eager to keep the mood light and not dark as she avoided lamenting on their past. "So.... Ho-" Eleanor was interrupted by a crash of the bench beside her, being ripped by the hinges off of the floor. In front of them was a pigeon chimera - with wide wings, and sharp talons ready to sink in to the girls at any second.

Kisshu appeared behind the chimera, unaware of who or what the two girls were, and what they were about to become. He laughed in an evil manner, landing softly beside the chimera, which was slowly going over to the girls.

Ryou nodded, scruffily grabbing the pendants and stuffing them in his pockets. He looked at Keiichiro before he left, as Keiichiro had inputted the last bit of code into the machine. His ice blue eyes were rich with excitement as the years of research he'd done had boiled down to this - while he kept a cool exterior, the man was brimming with happiness as he sprinted out of their base in the cafe, and out into the open world. He'd have to make it in time to save the girls from the chimera.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy - Página 3 Empty Re: ♡☮Tokyo Mew Mew☮♡ 1x1 with MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jun 29, 2016 9:58 pm

((Ooh, fun!! Smile You have a good time! Meanwhile, I'll be working XD Yayyyyy-not... I hope I get more days, but then again, I really hope I can get like 2 days in a row off or 3 like I did last week))

All in one second, Marionette's world came to a crash- quite literally. When she heard the crashing sound of the bench, she turned when Eleanor did to come face to, um, beak?- with a huge monster looking thing. Her body froze and her bag slid off her arm onto the ground as she just stared at the huge creature, becoming slightly unaware of it's alien master next to it. Her voice ceased to release a scream, for could someone come and save them in time? Was this all a dream, as she had wondered earlier? A dream gone bad? Or maybe it was all an hallucination caused by the summer heat.

"Hurry, Ryou," Keiichiro muttered, watching how a Chimera suddenly popped up in front of the two girls that were the test subjects for their Mew Project. He could see what was going on after hacking into city cameras so no one saw the irregular events begin to unfurl.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 29, 2016 11:44 pm

(( Sorry for the late reply yet again! I got into an argument, as I always do xD ))

"The first two casualties... A blissful start for my people, to finally take back what's ours..." Kisshu lamented, clenching his fist as he looked at the girls, locking his eyes on Marionette, "It's a shame... on my planet we wouldn't have pretty girls like you, but I hope I meet her one day."

The pigeon chimera then attacked the two girls - with one swoop, Eleanor dodged, falling on all fours, like a wolf in an aggressive stance. She realized then she wasn't the only one in this - Marionette was, also.

Ryou was running as fast as he could before he saw a trail of smoke. Without a doubt, it was the chimera, as he ran towards it in a hurry, seeing the two girls, and grabbing his pocket for the pendants.

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 30, 2016 12:46 am

((Do I wanna know? XD))

In the last second, before the huge bird decided to try and kill them both, marionette finally found her legs and jumped to one side, missing by nearly a feather. She fell onto the sidewalk with a girlish scream, throwing her hands over her neck in a regular attempt to protect herself. She heard the beast squawk, obviously angry it missed it's first victims. Heart racing, Marionette scanned the area before she gasped, head popping up. "Eleanor!?" she exclaimed, looking behind her, wondering if she had jumped out of the way in time.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Jun 30, 2016 8:00 am

(( Just bf issues, I kind of got distracted xD I really shouldn't be doing politics if I ge so embroiled in things ))

"Are you okay?" Eleanor called out, keeping a simultaneous eye on the monster. The monster ha raised itself up, flapping it's wings, making huge gusts of wind, as Eleanor scrambled to her feet.

Ryou arrived, but had to shield himself from the wind. This chimera is way more powerful than the beta chimera we were to prepare... This wasn't our work!, Ryou thought as he caught a glimpse of Kisshu and narrowed his eyes. Who the hell was he? A third party in this whole mew mew's fighting chimeras?

"You two! Look over here!" Ryou bellowed at the top of his voice, holding the pendants high up above him, arm outstretched. This was not a good situation, and Ryou had to take control quickly, and change these girl's lives forever, "It'll come to you when you get a hold of these. Make sure to catch them!" Ryou almost chuckled, throwing his outstretched arm back, and then forward, propelling the pendant towards Eleanor, and then Marionette.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 01, 2016 12:25 am

((XD I understand lol))

Marionette snapped her head up when she heard the male voice call out to them. Her mind was racing with questions as she stood up, seeing something shiny coming her way. Instead of dodging it, she caught the small pendant in her hands, seeing it glow as soon as it made contact with her skin. It was warm. 'What is...' She then shut her eyes as he was enveloped with light, and three words came to her mind:

"MEW CHERI! METAMORPHO-SIS!" 

When she opened her eyes, she was suddenly in a short, pink dress, strapless with a darker pink bow on the front. The top of the dress had a black trill aligned on it. She had on long, two white fingerless gloves with two pink garters on her wrist, matching the one on her left leg. She had on one white stocking on her right right, with pink short boots. 'W-Whoa...' She then gasped when she felt something light, yet kind of heavy on her back move. When she glanced behind her, she let out another audible gasp when she saw two...butterfly wings?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Jul 01, 2016 12:47 am

Eleanor too had caught her pendant, but not before she had to fumble to catch it as it had ricocheted off of her shoulder in front of her, so she caught it by putting her hands in a cup shape. Looking at the pendant filled her with determination. It gave her determination to save the world. And at that moment, the words came rushing to her, a few seconds after Marionette.

"Mew Lime! Metamorphosis!" She called out, slightly weaker than her counterpart, transforming into a wolf/human hybrid with a lime halter top that sprouted out at it's ends like flower buds, and shorts, with lilac lacing around the gloves and lime garters that were on her arms, right leg, and collar - lilac bows wrapped up the design. Eleanor was pleasantly surprised with the change, but when she bent slightly forward, she almost jumped out of her skin. Her lilac hair... lime?

"Yes! Project Mew Mew has commenced!" Ryou clenched his fist absolute glee as he watched his plan act out in front of him. He hoped Keiichiro was seeing this - finally, finally his journey with these two special girls and his confidante would start.

Kisshu snarled, "What are you? Hybrids?" Kisshu raised one eyebrow, disrupting his poker face, "Oh I don't care, go chimera!" Kisshu ordered as the Chimera went for the nearest girl; Mew Lime. While Mew Lime was being coached by Ryou on how to summon her weapon, much to her disarray as she just pawed at the large thing, Kisshu had teleported in front of Mew Cheri.

"It's a shame you know." Kisshu lamented, grabbing her wrist, "If only we were on the same side... I can't see myself ever getting tired of your face if I'm going to be fighting you from now on!" Kisshu had cheekily flirted as he smirked, but to his disappointment, Lime had just summoned her weapon.

"Ribbon Lime Storm!" She declared, summoning a purple bow with green details, and green arrows, that had turned into light when she had fired them after her five second charging period. The chimera squawked, falling backwards as the attack rained down on it's chest. With Kish distracted, the chimera in clear sight, it was time for the leader to deal the finishing blow and drive out the enemy force.

"Now, Mew Cheri!" Ryou shouted, as to make sure she heard him. This would hopefully be the end of their first fight.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 01, 2016 1:08 am

Everything was happening so fast. Marionette, or not her alter ego, Mew Cheri, barely heard Ryou as she held her hand up, summoning her weapon. A pink fan with two little tails with a bell attached to each end appeared. The fan was trimmed with dark pink lace and fur with a mark in the middle of it. Normally, she would be gawking at how beautiful the design was, but now was not the time to get her head stuck in her design book.

"Lets end this! Ribbon Cherry Surprise!" she exclaimed, waving her fan out and beginning to twirl, her butterfly wings picking her off the ground and spun faster and faster until she stopped, swiping her fan and unleashing the attack onto the Chimera. The attack made direct contact with the Chimera, which squawked and suddenly glowed blue as the little Alien that had taken over the poor bird's body was extracted.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 02, 2016 8:49 pm

(( I am so sorry for not replying in two days!! Just the past few days have been a bit hectic, really sorry ^^ ))

Kish tsked at her, "And here was me, thinking I could change her..." Kisshu shrugged, "I'll be back, what was it, Mew mews?" He then teleported away, leaving vibrations of where he just teleported. The aura of danger surrounding him was strong.

Mew Lime looked at Mew Cheri with sweat beats on her head from the constant dodging and the sudden stress. She broke into a smile, as she watched a pigeon fly away, before jumping at the presence of a pink robot that ate up the jellyfish-like alien, flying around and squeaking.

"Well done, girls." Ryou congratulated, walking over, taking a look at the bench that had been pushed over, before looking back, "You completed your first mission, one of many." He said in a teasing manner.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba