Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Página 16 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 16 Empty Re: Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Mensaje  StellaStars Sáb Jul 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi I was wandering if Roxy will be added in the Character section ??
StellaStars

StellaStars

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Jul 10, 2016 12:46 pm

StellaStars escribió:Hi I was wandering if Roxy will be added in the Character section ??

It was... but after a long thinking. I decided I will not add her... at least for now. Maybe at some point... maybe on seasons she appears. I am preparing the website for the wow already, If she appears I'll add her, probably, but only during the season, because she is not a Winx, unfourtantely... Sad
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  StellaStars Dom Jul 10, 2016 12:50 pm

juleic1123 escribió:
StellaStars escribió:Hi I was wandering if Roxy will be added in the Character section ??

It was... but after a long thinking. I decided I will not add her... at least for now. Maybe at some point... maybe on seasons she appears. I am preparing the website for the wow already, If she appears I'll add her, probably, but only during the season, because she is not a Winx, unfourtantely... Sad
But she is a Winx member !! Just not an official one !! She is the 7th unofficial member , and that still a big part for the series and the club , maybe if Rainbow see that we want and we add her evey time in the club they will add her .
StellaStars

StellaStars

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Jul 10, 2016 12:54 pm

StellaStars escribió:
juleic1123 escribió:

But she is a Winx member !! Just not an official one !! She is the 7th unofficial member , and that still a big part for the series and the club , maybe if Rainbow see that we want and we add her evey time in the club they will add her .

I would love to have her on the club. But they wont. If they closed the forum even with more than 10000 members telling them not to do it, do you think they will listen to us now...? Sad
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  StellaStars Dom Jul 10, 2016 12:58 pm

juleic1123 escribió:
StellaStars escribió:
juleic1123 escribió:

I would love to have her on the club. But they wont. If they closed the forum even with more than 10000 members telling them not to do it, do you think they will listen to us now...? Sad
Well maybe at some point they will let Roxy to me an official member. I asked KatyrinaMK to ask Igioni on the Reunion if she will be a member !! Maybe he will say yes or that's a surprise secret who knows ??
StellaStars

StellaStars

Mensaje  Lilium Mar Sep 20, 2016 3:16 pm

I cannot wait to play the game. Very Happy
Lilium

Lilium

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 16 Empty QUUESTION

Mensaje  crystaall Sáb Oct 01, 2016 9:21 pm

OMG i am so excited to play this game!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy when i first heard of this game i waaas so excited cheers but then i realized the game was closed Sad BUT NOW YOU OPEING IT AGAIN Claps! i just have 2 questions will it come out on haloween and we will be able to zoom in right oh and we can fly with wings by pressing the f button plzzz respond a quick answer im so happy lol! AND im soooo sorry its my first message i promise ill talk more i just really want a respond plzzzz
crystaall

crystaall

Mensaje  juleic1123 Dom Oct 02, 2016 3:28 pm

The game is not coming in the halloween Laughing
Yes you can zoom in
and maybe fly, we didn't worked on that since we started to focus on the quests.
juleic1123

juleic1123

Winx Adventure: Version 1.0 - Página 16 Empty ppllzz

Mensaje  crystaall Lun Oct 03, 2016 1:21 am

hi winx club fans i am so excited cheers my mind going CRAAAZY crazy a lot BUT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW when is the game coming out PLZ TELL ME you said this summer BUT SUMMER IS OVER problem I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY THIS GAME I DREAM ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME Sleep LIKE ITS MY LIFE DREEEEAAAAM inlove<3  but i really would like to know when you'll release the game mrgreen i hope we dont have to wait next month cloud I WILL DO ANYTHING AAANNYTHIING  PPLLLZZ thank for the quick responce tho plus uk :new_user: so please tell me and ALSO we cant fly i know we cant do transformation but it start season 4 episode 14 NOT ONE EPISODE THEY DIDNT FLY Mad im sorry im just so curious i really love you guys like yall is making my dream come true IM A TEENAGER AND I STILL LOVE THE WINX AND THE GAME No, lol 6 years 6 YEARS and here it is Smile plz responde i hope i wasnt rude luv Very Happy  you guys keep up the good work Very Happy i really love you guys some of the emojis sorry dont take to heart i dint wanna ruin anything idc if we dont transform i just wanna fly see them in their pretty outfits the pretty winx with the little sparkles on their wings like pixie dust love you guys so muuuch keep it up Claps! Smile ciao_ciao :floraWinx: jumping0045 happycopains dance
crystaall

crystaall

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 18. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba