Stars shall shine Accsepting

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Stars shall shine Accsepting  Empty Stars shall shine Accsepting

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 14, 2015 10:16 pm

We are always watched from a far scientist bleave that stars are suns from distant galaxies but that's not entilly true, some start are much closer to our planet that we are left to bleave. Watching over us, keeping our heart pure.

They are not the only ones metros also watch us, spinning around the planets finding a target, yes the scientist are correct that some are space junk but there is other creatures out there what come crashing down to the earth to destroy the light from the humans hearts, making them feel empty inside.

One night five stars were watching over the planet when they were told to leave earth alone as they haven't found there shine. These special start got caught by the elders and were sent down to earth as a punishment, but also to help feed there curiously and help find there true light to help the humans hearts shine. To do this in the human the start have to find there spot light talent and share it with the world.

Stars

Consolation or Conner in the human world (free play)
Stars shall shine Accsepting  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3G1nbRSxnfw6ufj6o_VQ4On__COZGQdmZJBl-XpxshV8T03HDIA
She is one of the oldest of the stars, it's her job to make sure that all the star appear at the right time and place so that the humans are born under the correct star. She also is in charge when the younger stars are ready to shine in the nights sky once they have discovered their light. For the time being she is in charge of the young stars making sure they adapt to earths rules. If the young stars light is discovered in public she is the one what will have to make the humans so that the stars are in no danger while they are on earth.
Child of Leo. The born leader ________
You are talented, always get your point across in the end no matter how stubborn your opponent is, you are also good at hand in hand combat and any job that requires leader ship, drawn to those who are in need, showing no fear in what lies in your path. Being born under the sun your the one what's born to shine the brightest of them all.

Child of Capricorn. The creative one _________
Just like ones born under your father your stubborn and know your mind, but you always have a good heart when it comes to helping others. You always know what you want and try and find a way to get it, either something you really like or a goal. Your creative, making you good with your hands and creative thinking.

Child of Libra. The cook
You love your food and nothing more shows it in what ever you cook, always making it look as nicely as possible, no matter how it tastes, your one of the most sensitive ones in the group, depending on the situation your more likely to understand or cry. You need to learn on how to save money throw as you like to shop.

Child of Aries. The child ________ (Reserved for me)
Strong willed and stubborn always knowing your own mind making it hard for you to change your mind at times. Being child like you have little fear for adventure and are extremely trusting to those around you. A trait what can get you in a heap of trouble. Just like a child your energetic making you good at sports

Child of Cancer. The singer_______
You have the best voice in the heavens. You love to be in the lime light where your voice can be heard. You have a tendancy of collecting things. Where most would throw it out you can find some use for it. Your loyal to those who are close to you and have traits of a leader meaning Leo's second in command in need to be.

Metros
Leader ________
You love making trouble, you also know when it not worth all of the trouble as the plan would never work as well as everyone hopes it will. Your strict wanting everyone to listen and do everything you say making sure all those under neath you fear your every move

Fighter ________
You don't care what your job entails as long as you get to be involved or start a good fight your happy. Even happier when you have won the fight with your own two hands or weapon of your choice.

Follower_______ (reserved for me)
Found by the wrong crowd you are easily info lanced to doing some horrible things. Even throw your not happy with some of the things being done your hippest as long as your friends are close by.

Child _______
You name any naughty thing a child has done you have propyl thought of it or done it yourself, even made a child do some of those those things your self.

Cheater _______
You bleave there is no rules so love cheating throw life. You know how to cheat your way throw every game without ever getting caught making you the champ within the gaming world.

Última edición por eliment el Vie Mayo 15, 2015 5:39 pm, editado 2 veces
eliment

eliment

Stars shall shine Accsepting  Empty Re: Stars shall shine Accsepting

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Rules

1) Stars are 11 to 15 of age
2) Follow the site rules
3) If planning on harming, kidnapping ect ask the others player position first.
4) Nothing what can be seen in a horror film. People like to sleep at night.
5) Please no short answers such as yes, no. It can make it hard for others to respond.
(More rules may be added as the story plans out)

Make your own form in as much detail as you wish. As long as there is the basic information in it
Name

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Places hidden from the human eye

Metros hide out Made for blend in with the surrounding buildings. If a Star see's this place they are more likely to walk right past it seeing it as a humans home and not the hide out for trouble.
Stars shall shine Accsepting  277251-fallingapartments_large

The earth home of the stars, open and filled with as much light as possible to make them feel more at home on earths land
http://thegrownupya.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/boarding.jpg

Both groups are drawn to there buildings as soon as they land onto early.

Star are stripped from there shining cloths and into earth land cloths chosen by there parents.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 15, 2015 12:14 am

Star
My name is Rain I am the child of Aries the ram. I am flexible, but finding it hard to adapt on earth, in the heavens I am graceful and fast on my feet but down on earth I tend to trip over them, doesn't stop me from exploring or climbing throw. I am 11 years old and have always been festinated about earth and would love to get to know all of these good kind shining soles I had secretly watched from the heavens.
Stars shall shine Accsepting  16at8oy

Metor
My name is Demin an I am from a planet what died out nine years ago. I will never look human no matter how much my masters try. I was born the unicorn of inspiration, I was only young when I made friends with one of the metors that all happened when I was 5 and trusting everyone around me, now I am 13 I have long forgotten I was born to help people with there talents and now help the other metors step into the humans dream desires, littary helping them darken the humans heart.
Stars shall shine Accsepting  2dl7sbb
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Anyone?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Lun Ago 31, 2015 3:03 pm

:bump: :alguem?:
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Dreamer Sáb Sep 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi. I'm russian girl but we can begin game (or role play).
Dreamer

Dreamer

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Sep 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Dreamer escribió:Hi. I'm russian girl but we can begin game (or role play).

Who do you want to play?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Dreamer Sáb Sep 12, 2015 5:42 pm

I want play Metor. May I play Metor?
But. Can we play in other forum?..
Dreamer

Dreamer

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado