Winx Club 1x1 musa

Página 3 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Winx Club 1x1 musa - Página 3 Empty Re: Winx Club 1x1 musa

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Mar Ene 20, 2015 11:17 am

Violet smiled & took a paper bag out of Huevo Chimbo, a sort of Perusian sweet that is like cake.

"Would you like one, Wataru? They're sweet," Violet smiled with a blush.

Jade had bent down to take out a container filled with steaming hot dumplings & egg yolk custard tarts, a specialty in China. Jade turned around & saw Aria holding out a bag.

"Ooh! What's that?" she asked eagerly.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ene 20, 2015 12:10 pm

"Lemon pear drops they are a sweet from England from earth dating back to late Edwardian or early Victorian times". Aria said in her slow quiet sweet voice she always uses.
(My sweet mag said its Victorian but mum said it`s Edwardian)

"American sweet" Wataru said looking into the bag. "Thank-you". He said taking one, he knew that his sisters had been in his bags and was dreading what had been added, there again he had no idea what they had put in the book bag as he wasn't the one who packet it.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Miér Ene 21, 2015 11:33 am

Violet smiled politely, put her stuff away & went off, saying, "Bye, Wataru! Hope to see you later!"

Jade took one lemon pear drop while offering Aria a dumpling.

"Mmh! It's sweet! & delicious! Try a dumpling. It's homemade & taste awesome!" she smiled.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Miér Ene 21, 2015 11:40 am

"Don't you need to go to the staff room?" Watru asked holding the door open with his spare hand.
Aria pulled her hanky chief out of her pocket placing it onto her lap she look one. "Thank-you" she said slowly
(In sister princess Aria always speaking in 3rd person and speaks in a slow quiet manner)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Jue Ene 22, 2015 1:04 pm

"Huh? Oh, yes I do! I still forget where the staff room is every time!" Violet laughed foolishly, quite embarrassed.

"You're welcome. The lemon pear drops are lovely too!" User smiled. Suddenly, the door burst open & Griselda stormed in.

"Didn't you hear me? Assemble outside!" Griselda barked, pointing outside.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Jue Ene 22, 2015 1:32 pm

"You been here before?" Watru asked as he walked in side the staff room.

Aria looked at her all startled. "Aria didn't hear anything in here". She said in her quiet slow voice, she had a look like she was going to cry like she always did when she thought she was in trouble
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Jue Ene 22, 2015 1:55 pm

"Well, I came here last year to take a look around. You?" Violet asked.

"Don't cry, Aria! I'm sorry, Miss Griselda. We didn't hear you," Jade said firmly as she led Aria out.

"Hmph! Be rude some more & I'll have you expelled!" Jade heard Griselda mutter.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  eliment Jue Ene 22, 2015 1:58 pm

"First time for me and most of my sisters to leave earth". Watur said
Aira whipped her eyes followed out to the yard
Watur walked into the staff room and saw the envelope on the desk with there names on them. "This one is yours". He said putting down his case then opened his envelope, class schedules, meal times and a map were inside of his along with a list of students what will be in his classes.
kept a straight face when he saw one of his sisters name on the list. His pocket lap top made a funny noise, it was from there sisters. "My phone isn't working". then all sent. Watur went to phone them all back. "What an earth are they all talking about that there phones aren't working". He said to himself going to phone them all up to find out that his phone wasn't working either.
Dear Chikage, Rinrin, sakuya, Haruka, Karren, Marie, Yotsuba, Shirayuka Mamoru, Kaho, Aria, and Hina
It's looking like our earth phones are out of range while we are in magics so we are going to have to communicate throw e-mail for the time being.
Love
Watru
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Vie Ene 23, 2015 6:58 am

Violet smiled, quite attracted to Wataru's nice behavior but a 100% sure he doesn't like her. Violet sat down at her desk, right opposite Wataru's, & began organizing her stuff.

Jade glared at Griselda every now & then while rubbing Aria on the back & telling her not to cry. After assembly, Jade brought Aria back to their dorm. She smiled at Aria, opened her room door & went in, dragging along her luggage.
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba