Hope Vs. Despair [W I P]

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hope Vs. Despair [W I P] Empty Hope Vs. Despair [W I P]

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Oct 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Hope Vs. Despair [W I P] KLGl56w

Welcome to Kibougamine Gakuen, the school where you can only get in if you're the best person in the world with your talent! Upupu! This school year's gonna be exciting~!

You find yourself walking into Kibougamine Gakuen, when you suddenly faint. You wake up and find yourself in an abandoned classroom, sitting at a desk with a pamphlet in front of you. The pamphlet says to head towards the gymnasium, and it has a map of the school. You quickly head towards the gymnasium and find a group of teenagers there. You all introduce yourselves then that thing appears. That thing is Monokuma, the apparent headmaster of this school. You'll remain here unless... You murder someone and get away with it. If you do get away with it, then everyone else will die and you'll be able to escape. If you don't get away with it, you'll be executed in front of all of the people you betrayed.

Hope Vs. Despair [W I P] Tumblr_n3777pePay1tocozxo4_400
Characters:
As you're representing our fine academy, let's show you some of the former students and their talents, to give you an idea.

Hope Vs. Despair [W I P] Tumblr_mq769girmj1rdw78vo1_500
This was the girl who once went by the name, Taeko Yasuhiro, but, changed her name to Celestia Ludenberg, due to her old name being a loser's game. Celes was the Ultimate Gambler. As such, she had the best poker face, the best lies, and most importantly, the best strategy to murder. But, after Makoto Naegi figured it out it was her who murdered Hifumi Yamada, she still kept her lies and poker face until the very end.
Hope Vs. Despair [W I P] Tumblr_inline_mqkjdnudYA1qz4rgp
This was the man that was once Gundham Tanaka. He was the Ultimate Animal Breeder. Though he was a bit insane, especially calling his four hamsters the Four Dark Devas Of Destruction, he still created one of the hardest cases for Hajime Hinata to solve. But, eventually everything has to come to an end, even for rulers of Hell, like Gundham.

Get the basic idea?

This is ___________, the Ultimate Musician. Known for being in a former band and disbanding with them for 'musical differences' they are shown to be very passionate for their music. They are played by Anatee, and their fate at the moment is currently unknown.
This is______________, the Ultimate Detective. They are seen as mysterious, since they barely talk, and most people don't know anything about them. They are played by Anatee.
Other characters shall be here.

Rules Of This RP:

1. Murders will NOT be posted on here. Here's how the murdering system works.
Step 1: I'll PM three people, only one of them will be able to murder someone. Please choose a specific character.
Step 2: The person they're murdering MUST be murdered through PMs. Otherwise people will be godmodding and saying who the murderer is right away.
Step 3: PM me all of the clues! Since I'll be playing Monokuma, who is the 'headmaster' of the school.
Step 4: I'll be PMing all of the rpers at least one clue. The clue may be an alibi or
Anatee

Anatee

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba