Otaku Army | Halloween Contest page 9

Página 11 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Otaku Army | Halloween Contest page 9 - Página 11 Empty Re: Otaku Army | Halloween Contest page 9

Mensaje  Icefeather Lun Oct 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Sounds fun!!! I shall enter later on ^^

Sorry for the lack of getting on.. just too lazy to log in, and adds kept popping on my phone as i tried typing this =P
Icefeather

Icefeather

Otaku Army | Halloween Contest page 9 - Página 11 Empty Re: Otaku Army | Halloween Contest page 9

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Oct 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Never mind wrong topic whoops XD

Got volumes 5 and 6 of the Shugo Chara manga. :3
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Oct 15, 2014 12:45 am

Username:CrimsonIzanagai
Anime Character(s):Makoto Yuki, Yukari Takeba, Junpei Iori, Mitsuru Kirijo (with mentions of Akihiko Sanada and Fuuka Yamagishi)
Persona 3 Movies
Entry:

-Haunted Facts and Pyro Jacks-

The night was young as the lights of the SEES dorm were on and burning bright on that hallowed night. Mostly because other than it was Halloween, it was also almost a full moon as well. Which had most of the members on edge already though with the holiday that night they had decided to actually enjoy it this year around.

Inside the building, in the lounge area at the long table, now covered in newspapers and some knives here and there, where two of the members of the SEES. One being Yukari Takeba, her brown hair pinned up behind her head and an apron that was already covered in “pumpkin guts” making the white look orange. While across from here was Makoto Yuki, who was minding his own while carving into the pumpkin sitting in front of him. While his headphones ear pieces where hanging gingerly on to his shirt’s collar. Everything seemed quiet for a while though that was until that happened.

“BOOOO!” The shout came from a jack-o-lantern head over a long black cloak with only a lantern in its hand, and that was the only thing that came out of the cloak. In a rush did the figure briskly run into the lounge, shouting the top of its lungs if it did have lungs. Which happened to get Takeba to jump and shriek a little in fright. While Yuki didn’t even flinch, or hardly moved either, but just looked up almost not amused by the event.

“Ha Ah! Got you!” The sound this time came from inside the jack-o-lantern head, which as one human hand reached out and slowly removed the jack-o-lantern showing his short black hair and the blue baseball cap on top of it. None other than Junpei Iori, the clown of the SEES. “I told ya my costume would be scare this year.”

“What do you mean, scary? You came out of nowhere! That would be your “scary” factor, not the costume.” Takeba easily retorted, clearly annoyed by the prank from Iori. One because it had startled her with ease, while two being that he was trying to be a ghost in view.

“Well, still I got ya.” Iori replied taking the win as he walked around the table over to the side that Yuki was on. “Besides, I bet Yuki here can guess what I am.”

“Let me guess. An otherworldly specter?” Takeba said with a sigh taking the moment to sit down in the chair in front of the pumpkin she was “gutting” so far.

“Wrong!” Iori said easily taking pride in her getting it wrong. The smirk clearly on his face at the delight of the moment, as the jack-o-lantern head, which was in fact plastic, was resting underneath his shoulder cradled by his arm.

“Pyro Jack.” Yuki said briskly and to the point as he had return to carving the pumpkin in front of him. Clearly losing interest in Iori’s little triumph.

“Ding, ding, ding! You are correct my friend!” Iori shouted with ease as he placed on hand on Yuki’s shoulder in the moment, having the pumping head fall to the floor and roll towards the door. While he flailed the lantern in his other hand up and down over and over.

“Personal Space.” Was the only reply from Yuki as he continued to carve the pumpkin he was working on. Clearly wanting Iori to take his hand off of his shoulder.

“Besides it was either this or Junpei Ace Detective.” Iori said with a slight shrug as he removed his hand from Yuki’s shoulder and reached down to pick up the pumpkin head. “Though I didn’t have the long brown trench coat.”

“Ace Detective?” Takeba questioned for a minute before a smirk of her own appeared on her face. “More like, Stupei Ace Defective.”

“Stop calling me, Stupei!” Iori said more annoyed this time around. “Beside it was you who freaked out about the whole ghost thing.”

“Freaked out? Alright where is your proof then, detective?” Takeba sharply questioned standing her ground as much as she could. Though she seemed to be more angered by the fact than the accusation.

“Proof, I’ve got plenty of.” Iori said with a smirk on his face at that point. “Mostly during the time when Fuuka was missing. And with the whole ghost story that came from it. When you first hear it, you literally became pale. Then the fact that you went out of your way to disprove the ghost story. That proves that you have a fear of ghosts.”

That had caused Takeba to go silent for the time being. Wither or not she could refute it was the main question. Though her silence was more of one that she didn’t have anything that could deny it. Though Iori jumped ahead on that not seeming to notice, as usual.

“So what? Are you superstitious too? Believing that stepping on a crack will break your mother’s back and that breaking a mirror will give you seven years bad luck? Ha!” Iori said with ease almost laughing at the idea of it too. “Admit it! You believe in these superstitions!”

“No I don’t!” Takeba sharply countered as the anger was clear present in her tone. Clearly getting enraged at the idea and her clenched fists were proof of that. Along with the glare that she was giving him, as if looks could kill that one sure would have. “Don’t go assuming things just because I’m slightly startled by ghosts!”

“Ah ha! So you admit it!” Iori easily said jumping on her words, ignoring Takeba’s growing rage at that point. Mostly taking the fact that he was right about something more than the possible danger that would be coming if her kept pressing the issue. “So you do admit it!”

Once again that had caused Takeba to go silent. Though with her fists still clenched and looking like she wanted to yell at the top of her lungs at Iori in her rage. Yet she managed to keep it in so far. Though if Iori would keep pushing her buttons then pretty soon would she be giving him a piece of her mind.

“Compared to the Dark Hour. With blood puddles, grim looking coffins, and the otherworldly sky and moon.” Yuki slowly started, speaking the more than he had presently that evening. Even stopping carving to ask it. “Why are you scared of ghosts? As they are no different than Shadows when you get down to it.”

“Well… it’s ah complicated to explain.” Takeba stuttered to reply. With the look on her face that she couldn’t quite find the right words to explain herself. Mostly struggling on what to say and how to say it. Though at least some reprieve came before she had to answer.

“Well, looks like you three are busy this evening.” The words came from the woman standing at the edge of the stairs, was Mitsuru Kirijo the head of the SEES. With her auburn red hair hanging down her back, not up in a ponytail but just hanging down, like usual. Though her white sleeves were rolled up to about her elbows, showing that she had been up to something as well.

“Mitsuru-sempai!” Takeba said almost relieved that she had come down when she had. Meaning that she didn’t have to answer Yuki’s question now. “We are just finishing up with the last of the jack-o-lanterns to put outside.”

“That’s good to hear. As Akihiko and I have just finished the repairs in the command room.” Mitsuru said with a soft smile on her face. A happy smile at the progress so fair, yet to wager a guess it was more because the command room was repaired that most of the pumpkins were gutted and carved. Though if that was true or not was a mystery. “If you guy’s want to go out and “have fun” tonight, I would suggest you go now. Because we are going to Tartarus tonight as well.”

“Alright! Go have fun and kick some shadow butt! This so called grim night in legend isn’t anymore! Yeah!” Iori shouted almost happily as he took off towards the front door and didn’t even wait for the doors to close behind him.

“Well, that’s Stupei for you…” Takeba said with a sigh as she slowly started working on carving the pumpkin in front of her at that point. “Now what to carve this one as…?” She did sigh to herself in thought as Mitsuru had walked back up the stairs with a slight smirk and attempt to hide a slight laugh. While Yuki had pushed himself away from the table and taking one of the candles and placing it inside his pumpkin, now carved. Then proceed to light the candle with the lighter on the table as well.

Which once he had did he take the pumpkin’s top and placed it on top before taking it outside the front doors of the dorm and gently placed it on the stairs. Then turning his head and looking out at the street, hearing plenty of ‘trick or treats’ from what sounded like elementary kids going up and down the block.

“Trick or Treat, huh.” Were the few words that escaped Yuki’s mouth at that point as he looked down the street. “Halloween and the Dark Hour… Well, with our lives, it’s almost like Halloween all the time.” He said with a slight laugh to himself before walking back inside the doors to the dorm leaving the lit jack-o-lanterns on the dorm steps. Along with the childhood chant as well.

“Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!”
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Nov 09, 2014 1:51 am

So far this weekend I've finished Another and Toradora!.
I'm also reading Tokyo Ghoul. I wanna catch up/finish the manga before watching the anime.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Nov 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Ugh, Akame Ga Kill broke my heart with their recent chapters.

No joke, four people out of my top five character are FREAKING DEAD.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Dic 29, 2014 1:19 pm

What I've read so far this winter break:
Noragami
Ao Haru Ride

What I've watched:
Haikyuu!!
Amnesia
Nisekoi
Noragami
Ao Haru Ride

Pretty proud tbh.
Completely open to suggestions, btw.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Dic 29, 2014 6:20 pm

You should totes watch Shirobako!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Dic 30, 2014 5:40 am

This is what i've watched recently. (Winter vacation - 23 dec- jan 5)
1)Ghost stories(re watched it)
2)The World God Only Knows
3)The World God ony Knows 2
4)The World god only Knows 3
5)Date a Live
6(Date a live 2
7)11 eyes(first five episodes)
8)Inuyasha(Okay, i've already watched this one- when i was really really young, and i don't remember everything, so i'm re watching the whole thing. Again. Currently at the 48th episode)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Dic 30, 2014 10:49 am

What I've watched these ongoing winter holidays:
-Amnesia (courtesy Semicolon;)
-Toradora
-Ao Haru Ride (ongoing)
-Shirobako
-Denki-gai
-Akuma no Riddle

Manga:
-Noragami
-Pandora Hearts
-SNK (ch 60-64)
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba