CrystalDreamer59's Art Gallery

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

CrystalDreamer59's Art Gallery  - Página 3 Empty Re: CrystalDreamer59's Art Gallery

Mensaje  CrystalDreamer59 Jue Jul 17, 2014 2:08 am

Thank you Penny.
CrystalDreamer59

CrystalDreamer59

CrystalDreamer59's Art Gallery  - Página 3 Empty Re: CrystalDreamer59's Art Gallery

Mensaje  Salomea Jue Jul 17, 2014 2:54 pm

It's nice, I hope to see a finished version of it soon ^^
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  thedoniee Vie Jul 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Its lovely! I too like Sal, hope to see its final version. =)
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  CrystalDreamer59 Vie Jul 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Forest Princess Gown

CrystalDreamer59's Art Gallery  - Página 3 14718525156_44e66202c0_c

Materials
plain paper
#2 HB pencil

When I was a child about 4 or 5 years old I would mention about a peaceful forest world. Eventually as I got older I almost forgot all about it until years later when I started high school and started getting into the show Winx Club and other worlds. My mom noticed this and reminded me of when I was younger and would mention about a peaceful forest world. I could always easily imagine myself happily walking through a beautiful garden in this forest world. This is the kind of dress I imagine myself wearing as I am walking around this forest world.
CrystalDreamer59

CrystalDreamer59

Mensaje  Salomea Vie Jul 25, 2014 5:34 pm

I think You didn't have to put that high contrast on it, cause now not all lines are fully visible, but as far as I can see, it can be a nice dress (specially that You know where all the stitches, cuts and zipper are to be).

As for the forest world- it's one of so-called collective memories, it is supposedly a memory of our far, far ancestors (maybe not even homo sapience) and our original cradle, "eden memory" You may say. I'm not sure how that's to work, but apparently there were some researches on that.
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  CrystalDreamer59 Vie Jul 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Sorry about the bad scanning. I don't have the best scanner and I didn't have it set to the best dpi since the more dpi the larger the file is. Plus I didn't edit it in GIMP. I really should of edited it in GIMP after seeing how the scan turned out. And not sure how true this is but apparently scientist are apparently able to track down the migration of humans from DNA. according to what scientist have found the human race started with apparently one male and one female in the jungles of Africa many thousands of years ago. If this is true that could explain why I have this collective memory of a peaceful forest world. By the way you can find out more about what I mentioned here. https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/human-journey/
CrystalDreamer59

CrystalDreamer59

Mensaje  Salomea Vie Jul 25, 2014 6:07 pm

You may like to change the basic profiles before scanning, like mask and auto-contrast.
And yes I know about that, had it on lectures and read a book about mitochondrial dna and the out of Africa theory. ^^
The idea I was talking about was though psychological one and if I remember right pre-dated the dna research, but was later rephrased using that as argument for it (though even now it's not sure how memory can be in genes, though with epigenetic, it seems that at least ones of our grandparents influence us).
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  CrystalDreamer59 Vie Jul 25, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm not entirely sure how to change mask and auto contrast when scanning with my scanning program. I'll ask my dad if he knows. If not I'll see what I can find online on scanning drawings. And I should of known you had already heard of this theory since you're into geology and anthropology. And yeah not sure how memories can be in genetics, but it could be possible I guess. Also the idea of a forest could of as soon as humans began to form language eventually got told in stories over the generations only to be just a memory today because of our busy lifestyle. Aren't there a lot of fairy tales and other literature about the forest. By the way this sounds like a topic for my chatta.
CrystalDreamer59

CrystalDreamer59

Mensaje  Salomea Vie Jul 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Try to look for extra software on your scanner producer's site, You may find something useful there ^^
And no geology is absolutely not my thing Laughing . You need to look up for epigenetics on that, I don't have that good memory, but it is a thing though. And as You wish ^^
Salomea

Salomea

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba