;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Página 3 de 27. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 3 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 02, 2014 10:18 pm

"Okay, if you say so. What about you, Ryou?" Sakura asked their boss.

"Eh... Sure," Ryou said, guessing it might be fun.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started - Página 3 Empty Re: ;;Tokyo New Mew Mew;; Full ;; Started

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jun 02, 2014 10:55 pm

(( I might be on and off, I'm doing art homework now then going to sleep ))

Skylia stood back to watch, watching the goldfishes swim in their tanks with a straight face.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 02, 2014 11:03 pm

{It's alright, I'm watching Fairy Tail Smile }

Sakura tried to get as much goldfish as she could, but only got two.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Jun 02, 2014 11:11 pm

(( Awesome! I gotta write facts of Yana Toboso. My art teacher is one of those cool teachers who are like art people. Hard to explain  Laughing ))

"Hey, have you seen the food stalls?"Asked Skylia. She was hungry for some Taiyaki.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 02, 2014 11:56 pm

{XD! Cool!}

"No, not yet, but I'd love some pocky right now," Sakura said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Jun 03, 2014 4:41 pm

(( After an hour of chance to talk to my crush, he finds the girl in the sun from the teletubbies in the present day is hot. She has the same hair colour as me, and sort of just longer hair. Did he just try and play the jealousy game with me? XD We were watching it in class for sociological research onto gender identity.))

"I haven't eaten much,"Skylia left off,"Maybe we can find more interesting stuff on our quest for food."She joked.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 03, 2014 4:46 pm

{LOL, possibly XD}

Ryou chuckled. "Probably so."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Jun 03, 2014 5:15 pm

(( I came up with a backup plan that if he says no to being more than friends ill be like 'No, best friends! Not boyfriend!' hopefully he buys it if he says no. I told my other friends and they don't even know him because we're in different groups split up randomly. I have to show them tomorrow ))

Skylia scanned the horizon for stalls. She then saw a stall with various sweets and foods, and tables to go along, "Guys, I found the food!"Skylia exclaimed, trying to get their attention.

(( Omg! They have a Japanese matsuri festival in London in October. I need to go! That's like the festival we're playing in the RP. I need to find a Yukata for reals now XD ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm

{LOL, very smart! And they'll see}

"Food?" Sakura grinned and lined arms with Skylia. "Let's go!"

{LOL, no fair! I wish I could go to a festival like that. I don't know if we have anything like that in America}
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 27. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba