Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 56 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:13 am

Tsugumi opened the door. "... Why do you have a penguin?" Tsugumi asked.
Anatee

Anatee

Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!) - Página 56 Empty Re: Code Lyoko RPG (Start! You can still join!)

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:14 am

Nicole and Ulrich went on all the rides. Nicole smiled as she spend some time with Ulrich. "That was so much fun." Nicole smiled.

"But we still haven't gone on one last ride." Ulrich mentioned.

"What is the last ride?" Nicole asked curiously as she tilted her head.

"The ferris wheel." Ulrich said. This might be the perfect moment to ask her. Ulrich mentioned.

Nicole smiled and she glanced at Ulrich, "Let's go on the ferris wheel then." Nicole grabbed Ulrich's hands and they happily walked over to the ferris wheel. When they both got on the ride they both sat next to each other awkwardly.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" Nicole asked once again.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:21 am

(Yay!)

Kimi was walking back to her room, humming her favorite song.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:24 am

"Alright, I can do this!" Odd said as he took out his phone and called Kimi. Please answer. Odd thought nervously.

~*~*~*~
"About what I said?" Ulrich mentioned.

"Well yeah, I really want to know that badly." Nicole said as she pouted at Ulrich.

"Well, it's hard to explain Nic." Ulrich sighed.

"Not really!" Nicole said. "If you want to say something. Then, I think you should say it. Have some courage."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:29 am

"Um, I can explain," Katara said, looking around. "Can we - I - come in?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:38 am

"Would you like to go to the dance with me? ...Nicole?" Ulrich finally spoke.

Nicole's eyes widen as she heard Ulrich's question. Ulrich finally let the flowers that he has been hiding shown to Nicole. "U-Ulrich..." Nicole said as she started blushing red.

"I'm sorry I haven't asked you before. But, the dance is coming up, and I was really nervous about asking you." Ulrich stuttered.

Nicole slowly took the flowers and she smiled at them as she glance up at Ulrich she slowly leaned in and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Ulrich, yes... I will go to the dance with you." Nicole smiled happily. Yesh! He finally asked me! I'm so happy! Nicole thought happily.

Ulrich smiled and at the same time he blushed at Nicole's words. "R-Really Nic?" Ulrich asked.

"Of course! I mean, going to the dance with you... it might be fun." Nicole said as she hold on to the flowers tightly and put her head on Ulrich's shoulder. "Thank you for asking Ulrich."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:39 am

"Sure." Tsugumi got out of the doorway and opened the door wider
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:43 am

Katara walked into the room and made sure the door was closed before Hippo fell out of her arms.

"Princess Tsugumi, it is a pleasure to meet you," Hippo said, bowing. "I am Hippo, the Guardian of you, the Mermaid Princesses."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Anatee Lun Jun 30, 2014 2:44 am

Tsugumi looked down on the penguin. "The guardian?"
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 56 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 83 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba