○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]] ○♣○

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Empty ○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]] ○♣○

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 5:46 pm

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Tumblr_m74990l3LD1rshzuyo1_500
○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Tumblr_metyc8VgO11riau57o1_500
○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Dxcz1w

Once upon a time, the swan with a broken wing consulted the spider, unaware that he would devour her at the end of her wish. The crow, also hungry, also pursued the swan, innocent she was.

What the spider and crow didn't know, is that this swan had a mind of her own. And both of them would find out when they were trying to pursue the swan, and find out why she had a broken wing.

But, they aren't swans, crows or spiders. Oh, two of them aren't even human. They are demons, cursed to roam on Earth looking for human souls to devour, each having a different taste, like a different meal. They are all in search of sweet souls. In order to get these sweet souls, they must form a contract, that the human must make a wish, and in the end once it is complete, the demon gets to 'eat' the soul. What was making the Swan the most special to them? She had a very sweet soul, something highly desirable. And of course, the others would put up a fight to get her.

But when she is locked in a contract, will both be willing to fight for her soul, and maybe later, her affection? All is uncertain in the Victorian England, where these peasants can transform from poor to rich, ugly to beautiful, single to married, and sad to happy in forms of a contract, for it all to come to an end.

Chapters
○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Large

arc one ♠♠♠ вooĸ oғ ѕpadeѕ

♠cнapтer one • page 1 • нer ғragιle ѕoυl♠

♠cнapтer тwo • coмιng ѕoon♠

мore arcѕ and cнapтerѕ тo ғollow...

Última edición por Princesky14 el Lun Mayo 12, 2014 9:47 pm, editado 3 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Empty •• cнaracтerѕ ••

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Characters

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ A85249622fded7cafa66f1d474708f05
Catherine Sophia Constantine
I don't care what happens, as long as I get what I want.
Catherine is a somewhat headstrong girl at times, but in the prescence of people she doesn't know she remains a quiet girl, as every girl 'should be' in Victorian England. To her friends and others she knows, she can be very witty and is smart, and often has good plans for things. She doesn't regard herself as elegant or beautiful, and will not wear heavy dresses unlike her other female friends, unless in formal situations.
She is 5'4, with a very petite build, and chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes, and pale,peachy skin. She has a thick British accent from the south-east part of the country so her speech is quite slower than most people from London. Around the manor she will wear light dresses. Catherine's age is 19, and her past,well,shall be explained...

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ 62b174be728894c1b17d83f65bc7258e
Sebastian Michaelis
Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and silver into gold.
Sebastian, on the exterior, seems to be a courteous and well-kept butler, but is a manipulative and somewhat sadistic demon deep down. He'd take a soul without second thoughts if the wish was fulfilled, but after the past few souls, his wicked ways have calmed down. He is a dedicated and full time butler to whomever he is in a contract with, and for now he is seeking Catherine's soul, even though she is in an contract with Claude.
Sebastian is 6'1, with a greyish pale skin tone, with crimson red eyes and luscious black locks. He is popular with women, but however, does not care for many of them, due to human personality and that they are a 'waste of time'. Somehow he has taken this back a few times, but most girls he does not care for, and sometimes uses them for information. Sebastian looks 21 years old in every way, but is actually very,very old. He has a suave British accent and is often seen in his butler outfit.

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Tumblr_mvg9vw2Qsr1qm9y5qo2_r1_500
Claude Faustus
Passion into insincerity, lies into truth, and a stray kitten into an princess. That's what makes me a butler.
Claude is a rather greedy demon, as in the past, stole one of Sebastian's contracted souls. He is known to be rather emotionless, rarely ever smiling. Often called selfish and lacking empathy by humans, he does not set a facade like Sebastian, but one could say this is the 'better way'. He is concerned about not letting Catherine's soul out of his grasp.
Like Sebastian, he possesses thick, raven black hair, and a pale greyish skin tone, but he has startling golden eyes. He also has silver glasses, and often wears his butler outfit, with minimal difference's to Sebastian's. His hair is styled in a manner different to Sebastian's and many butlers. He is 22 years old.

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Tumblr_mlfzaaBmho1rm7ywpo1_500
Edward Andrew Whiston
Success can only be achieved with determination.
Edward is technically supposed to be married to Catherine by now, but due to her stubborn-ness, has held off. He is actually cousins with her, but due to keeping the wealth in the family,they were forced to marry. He tends to be very dis-loyal, not keeping promises, but is very popular with girls.
However, he keeps a keen hold on Catherine, seeming to 'love' her very much. He lives in a manor quite far from them, but makes visits every month or so to discuss marriage plans,since they are engaged, but against their will.
He is 5'9, with short black hair, and deep blue eyes, and pale skin, and is 21 years old.

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Haku214584521
Elizabeth Anne Jones
To smile, is such a good thing. Bring happiness to others.
Elizabeth is a stunning girl, and a family friend of Edward and Catherine's. A regular visitor to the Constantine manor, she is a generally good-hearted girl, but doesn't say much, so it cannot be confirmed. She holds a favor over Sebastian and Claude, finding them quite handsome, but is still nice to Catherine. They are actually cousins, but it's so far back in the family line that they aren't considered cousins.
Elizabeth has peachy skin, with dark ginger hair and stunning emerald eyes. Her hair is slightly curly at some parts and she has a very skinny figure, but has been believed to achieve this by using a corset day-and-night. She is 20 years old.

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Tumblr_inline_muo5b1RVK51rved17
Grell Sutcliff
Red is the color of fiery passion, and I am flaming!
Grell is an extroverted Grim Reaper. His job is to reap souls who are dying that appear in his death schedule book. His death scythe is a newly designed chainsaw, but sometimes can use scissors. He is very outspoken and extroverted, saying whatever is on his mind and not caring. He is very flamboyant and absolutely adores red. He is often noted to have a love for Sebastian and a small crush for Claude, and has a wish to be a girl so he can 'date' them.
Grell is 5'7, with pale peach skin and striking light green eyes, with long flowing untidy red hair. He is never seen without something red to wear, and has sharp teeth along with red-framed glasses.

((More characters soon!))

Última edición por Princesky14 el Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 8:47 pm, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Empty • ♠ • cнapтer 1 • ♠ •

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Mayo 11, 2014 11:13 pm

○•• тнe ѕpιder, ѕwan and тнe crow ••○

•♠ вooĸ oғ ѕpadeѕ ○♠○ cнapтer 1 ♠•

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ ClaudeFaustus1
○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Tumblr_lgj4qdkRmt1qa6he6o1_500

♠•○ нer ғragιle ѕoυl ○•♠

Catherine lay helpless on the sand, her mangled, brown hair looking singed into different lengths with an uneven cut. Gently, her chocolate brown eyes opened. Her dress that she was wearing was a night dress, torn so it just barely reached above her knees. She raised to her knees, shaking abundantly.

Getting onto her feet, she stared up, seeing a dark figure. She was clueless, having no memory of what happened the night before. And when she did get her memory back, she wished she'd never put herself in this dilemma. Just who was this figure, who seemingly saved her from the prey of the dark world?

I'll save you, as long as you form a contract with me... He said, with an accent like crushed velvet.

I will...Form a contract... She would breathlessly reply, as a mark would be etched onto her back. Proving that she, an innocent girl, would be in contract with a demon.

~~

It was a normal night in the Constantine manor. With the moon shining brightly, it was a summers night. Meanwhile, Catherine was expecting company. Sat with a look of absolute boredom on her face, her head slowly dropped down onto the sofa arm, somewhat bored waiting for the guests to arrive.

Her guests that evening would be her fiancee, Edward, and her best friend, Elizabeth. Not a big crowd, but rest assured, it would be a interesting evening of information exchanging. With her boredom increasing by the second, she twirled her hair, not thinking back to those past events.

Then, the lights went out, and the windows cracked with a bang. Something was wrong.

An intruder? At this time? Catherine thought, grabbing her candle holder, desperately trying to find a source of ignition so she could see something, but failing to do so. With every second, she grew even more scared of what was left, as she took small steps through the manor.

The winds penetrated the house with a muffled howl. In a stage of fright, Catherine decided to call out her butler, thoughts and herself shaking.

"Claude!"She called out loudly, hoping he could hear her in the howls of the wind. She got on her knees, now cold.

"Yes?"He responded, appearing to walk in from nowhere.

"I-i'm scared..."She muttered, crawling over to him. Claude seemed to glare down at her, before sighing and getting down to her level.

"I'll go check outside."He said, getting and turning away.

"No Claude, you can't go! Not you!"She cried childishly. Claude looked back at Catherine with a look of seriousness as she gripped his leg."I'll go see what's wrong..."

Claude sighed,"Very well,your highness."He said, working to relight the candles.

Then, there was a knock at the door at the front of the manor. With a frightened expression, she gulped and made her way to the entrance of the manor.

The knock was heard again. With a frown, she creaked open the heavy wooden doors.

"What do you want?"She asked. She wasn't in the proper attire to be talking to surprise guests, as she was in a light cotton night gown that reached above her feet, with short puffy shoulders so she could run easier.

Outside, was a man dressed all in black. Resembling the person she had seen after her memories were lost, her eyes widened.

"Is that really you?"She asked,looking back,"So Claude isn-"

The man had placed a hand on her head, and she'd fallen to the floor. With a face like a sleeping angel, a small grin was seen from the shadow of the man.

Within a few seconds, both of them had vanished. Claude had checked out the entrance, much to his surprise that Catherine wasn't there. Stepping into the doorway between the outside of the manor and inside of the entrance, he sniffed,hoping to pick up a scent of someone who was here.

His eyes widened at the results, as they were nothing more than his rival, Sebastian. With a stern look, he rushed out of the manor, on search for the runaway demon.

~~

"Wake up."Notioned the taller man.

Catherine awoke on a canoe, the sun shining brightly. She instantly winced at the slight brightness.

"Where...am I? Who are you?"She asked.

"Sebastian Michaelis, your butler."He smiled."On a canoe, Milady."

"I don't remember making a contract with you."She replied with a confused look, somewhat glaring at him.

Sebastian's eyes widened. Contract? So she must still have her memories. He thought.

"Your old butler is gone. Plus, my mark is on your back."Sebastian noted.

"I can't see my back. Are you joking?"She replied."We don't have mirrors in our manor."

Sebastian gave a low chuckle."Now, onto the real matter."

"What is it? Again, who are you?"Catherine replied, unamused.

"You seem to be in a contract with two different people."

"Who?"She asked.

"Me, and this foul demon named Claude."Sebastian lowly said.

"Is that even possible?"She cried, fairly taken aback by this.

Sebastian nodded,"That means, I'll be the other half to serve you until the day comes when your soul must be devoured. Then,there will be a fight, for your fragile soul."

Sebastian licked his lips at the thought of her soul, like every demon would at the presence of a sweet soul to eat. Using his mouth, he took off his glove, showing her his Faustian contract mark.

"I am to abide by you at all times, along with that... foul other butler."He shuddered.

Catherine's eyes slowly widened. "Take me back to Claude."She commanded, with a glare.

"Miss, I'm already here. Sorry to inform you, but this girl is my soul. You won't be getting your vulgar hands on her any time soon."Claude said, appearing behind Sebastian.

"Contract..."She muttered,catching the attention of the two butlers. Gulping, she spoke to both of them,"You both are to remain by my side until my wish is fulfilled. Both of you. Fight it out for my soul once my wish is over."She commanded.

"Yes, your highness."Claude responded.

"Yes,Milady."Sebastian responded.

With a powerful glance, Catherine glared at the two. Life would not be the same again.

~~~~~

Please tell me what you thought about this chapter! Comments would be very nice! ^_^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Empty Re: ○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]] ○♣○

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mayo 12, 2014 12:39 pm

3 words...
I LOVED IT! Surprised  cheers  cheers 

I have seen black butler and I have to say, I'm going enjoy reading this story from now onwards affraid

And I have to congratulate you on the way you've designed this topic. It's beautiful and super neat and clean :suspect:  Yes I said clean Laughing 
I mean to say, there is nothing unwanted in this topic. I love all the characters you've chosen.
I have to ask...have you seen or read Earl and Fairy Manga? Rolling Eyes  I love the story and the art. So perfect. I think that is where you got your Elizabeth character. Her name is Lydia in the manga. Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ Empty Re: ○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]] ○♣○

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mayo 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Thank you!!  Uga onion It took me really long to design this  Laughing There'll be a set of antagonists and semi-antagonists arriving in the next few chapters. ciao_ciao 

No, I haven't, but it looks great! I've seen Lydia's look around everywhere, and Victorian GIFs are hard to find. She fits the character, she's like the Elizabeth of this story  Laughing 
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Briadah Mar Mayo 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Hahaha Laughing  I knew it took some effort to make it this beautiful. Very Happy  I see, I can't wait for more characters Very Happy 
If you like things like kidnap and cat fairies and mermaids, this is your type of manga Very Happy  Lydia's pretty famous huh? I've actually done a modern version of her Very Happy 
○♣○ тнe ѕpιder, тнe ѕwan, and тнe crow ○ cнapтer 1 υp ○ вlacĸ вυтler [[PG-13]]  ○♣○ 346rg3o
Really? Isn't Elizabeth the kid with the crush on Ciel? Surprised  But her description is about how she likes both butlers...What does that mean? :suspect: That means one thing...one thing alone....
Update! affraid
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Mar Mayo 13, 2014 6:05 pm

That's really good! I wish I could draw like that, but I have so much trouble with proportions  Laughing Lydia does seem a very pretty anime character. I would like to read the manga as well as the anime, it seems good  Very Happy 

I'll let you find out in later chapters. She's innocent like Elizabeth, in some respects. I will update today or tomorrow I think.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  OddeteRJ Sáb Mayo 24, 2014 11:18 am

this is gooooooood! UPDATE
OddeteRJ

OddeteRJ

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Mayo 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Princesky14 escribió:That's really good! I wish I could draw like that, but I have so much trouble with proportions  Laughing Lydia does seem a very pretty anime character. I would like to read the manga as well as the anime, it seems good  Very Happy 

I'll let you find out in later chapters. She's innocent like Elizabeth, in some respects. I will update today or tomorrow I think.
Oh, I stink at drawing bodies too...I used a base Laughing  Otherwise Lydia would just look like a huge glob Laughing 
It's really gud Wink  Take it from me. But the ending seems very uncertain...though it has a lot of twists and turns Very Happy 
Elizabeth is so cute! Very Happy  Okay! Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba