The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1 Empty The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Mar Jun 23, 2015 6:16 pm

An unseen force is manipulating society's most innocent-our children-to act in favor of its cause.

Starla_Tiffany escribió:(Form)
Name:
Job/Occupation:
Spouse/Boyfriend:
Kids (if you want  )
Your Character Picture (Unless you are someone from the series):
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1 Empty Re: The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Mar Jun 23, 2015 10:08 pm

(My Form)
Name: Emily Thorne
Job/Occupation: Emily worked as a FBI agent before she married Wes Lawrence and had a child.
Spouse/Boyfriend: Wes Lawrence
Kids (if you want):
Daisy Lawrence
The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1 Tumblr_nimntrlsir1u1wrwxo1_500Your Character Picture (Unless you are someone from the series):
The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1 C788bb71f3b054767d72b67c2cd1e217The Whispers with Niahearts 1x1 Emily+VanCamp+Tops+Tank+Top+vhKUl3_7OMNl

Última edición por Starla_Tiffany el Miér Jun 24, 2015 5:39 am, editado 1 vez
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Miér Jun 24, 2015 5:37 am

Niahearts escribió:Name: Callie Hallows
Job/Occupation: Works at the BAU for the FBI
Spouse/Boyfriend: Dean Travers, boyfriend for 3 years
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6b/14/56/6b14563ad642e177e118a756b8f6c4ac.jpg
Kids (if you want  )
Sam Xavier Hallows
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gleethenextgenerationfanfiction/images/7/7c/Blonde-hair-2-year-old-boy.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120426224644
Your Character Picture (Unless you are someone from the series):
http://tiviseries.mobi/wp-content/uploads/rose-mciver-2.jpg

Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Miér Jun 24, 2015 6:02 am

(Start!)

Emily has been acting different with Wes ever since she's suspected that Wes was having an affair with Claire for the past three months around the time when her husband passed away from the mysterious plane crash.
Niahearts escribió:
Callie was going home after getting off early for Sam's 6th birthday that was the next day. Dean, her boyfriend since 3 years ago, was home when Sam got out of school. He had been a perfect father, since Sam's real dad disappeared after finding out she was pregnant.
Dean treated Callie's son, Sam like his own son.
Niahearts escribió:Wes was currently overseas on a special mission in Africa.

Callie walked in and smiled when she saw her two men sitting on the couch, having a tickle war. "You guys are adorable," she teased.

"Mommy!" Sam smiled and ran over over into her arms.

Callie picked him up and kissed all over his face. "Hey, baby!"
"Sam and I was just having a tickle war," Dean said, with a chuckle.

Emily went to the park with Daisy.

Daisy was just 5 1/2 and she loved going to the park because she liked playing with other kids.
Niahearts escribió:"I see," Callie said, smiling. 

"I made something for you," Sam said.

"You did?" Callie smiled and sat him down. He ran over to his play area and came back with a drawing of all of them.

"Is that us?" Callie smiled.

Sam smiled and nodded. "That's me, you, and Daddy."

Wes missed his family, but was busy with his work. It was probably good to have a break after what happened.
" This is great. We should hang this on the refrigerator," Dean said.

Emily called Wes when Daisy started telling her about her 'imaginary friend'.
Niahearts escribió: "Yes we should." Callie picked Sam up and he laughed as she brought him into the kitchen. "Alright, get a magnet." He grabbed one. "And put it right here," she said, moving some old papers so he'd have somewhere to place it.

Wes answered his phone. "Emily, this isn't the right time."  
"He's really getting better with his drawings," Dean said.

" There is never a right time for you, Wes," Emily said, with a sigh. "Daisy's new friend apparently told her everything that's happened between you and I."
Niahearts escribió: "He is." Callie kissed Sam's cheek. "What did we do to deserve such a good boy?"

"What?" Wes asked, shocked.  
" Maybe someone should get some candies for being a good boy," Dean said, with a grin mostly because he wanted some candies too.

" You told her, didn't you?" Emily questioned, accusing him instead.
Niahearts escribió:  "You just want candy, Daddy," Sam said, giggling.

"Oh, he's smart, too." Callie laughed.

"What? No! I wouldn't tell her," Wes stated.  

Dean laughed at how Sam caught that he wanted candy.

" Then how did she know? The whole neighbor probably knows that you two were together.." Emily said, with a frown.
Niahearts escribió:    "Okay, how about we go out for ice cream then?" Callie suggested.

"Yeah!" Sam smiled.

Wes sighed. "Emily, I don't have time to talk about this now."  
" Sounds good," Dean said, with a smile.

"Fine then, I won't call you when Daisy needs you," Emily told him, before she hung up on him.

(Later On)

Daisy stayed in Daisy giggled and pins the money to the country that her daddy went.

" I love you more," Dean said, with a grin.

her bedroom since she got into trouble at the playground.

Emily was making lunch for herself and Daisy.

" Man, I can have ice cream everyday," Dean said, with a chuckle after he finished his ice cream.
Niahearts escribió:   Wes then walked in and kicked off his shoes. "I'm home."
" How was Daisy?" Emily asked him, concerned about their daughters well being.

Dean calms down slowly and nodded in agreement.

"You're just like Sam," Callie said, holding Sam who was asleep.  
" I thought you were still busy at Africa," Emily said, surprised. She used to be happy to see Wes back but, she's still holding grudge on him.

" Except I don't fall asleep that easily," Dean said. He gets nightmares every so often.

Niahearts escribió:   "Got some business here now," Wes said. "Its complicated."

Callie frowned and stroked his hair. "You should really go see someone, Dean."  
" Daisy's upstairs. You should talk to her," Emily stated.

" Nah, I'm sure it'd go away soon," Dean said.

Daisy was talking to her imaginary friend, Drill who was telling her how special she is.
Niahearts escribió:  Wes nodded and went upstairs. "Daisy?" He knocked on the door.

"You've been saying that since we've first got together," Callie stated.  
Daisy opens the door when she heard it was her daddy. "Daddy!" She said, excited to see him.

Dean sighed, knowing she's right.
Niahearts escribió:   "Hey, princess," Wes said, going over and hugged her.

"Please go and see someone about this," Callie said.  
Daisy hugged him back. "Are you and mommy not together? My friend says she's mad at you," Daisy said.

"It's no really that serious, " Dean said, not wanting her to be worried.
Niahearts escribió:   "I wanted to talk to you about your friend. Who is this friend and where did he hear all of these things?" Wes asked.

"It is, too." Callie picked Sam up. "I'm gonna tuck him in for a nap. I'm gonna talk to you more about this."  

" His name is Drill. Only kids special like me can see him," Daisy said, with a smile.

Dean nodded.
Niahearts escribió:   Wes felt a little better thinking it was all imaginary and she was just using that for something she might've overheard. "Well, Daisy.... I'm still with your Mommy and we still love each other."

Callie went upstairs and tucked Sam in before going back dowstairs.  
" That's not what my friend said. He said you did something bad and now mommy doesn't like you, " Daisy said.

Emily sat on the couch, waiting for Wes to come downstairs after he talked to Daisy.

Dean waited for Callie to return.
Niahearts escribió:  "I did...but its in the past now. Things will be okay," Wes promised. "Don't listen to what your friend says, and keep being my happy princess. Okay?"

Callie walked down and she sat next to Dean, snuggling into his arms.  
" Okay, I promise," Daisy said, with a smile before hugging him.

Dean stroked her elbow. " So, I'm guessing Sam is still sleeping like a baby," he said.
Niahearts escribió:      Wes hugged her back, kissing her head. "Hey." He pulled away and held out his two fists. "Which one?"

"He is," Callie said, smiling.  
"Mmm..That one," Daisy said, pointing at his left hand.

Dean smiled back.
Niahearts escribió:   "Oh?" Wes opened it slowly and showed the African dollar. "An and it goes..." He picked her up, letting her pin it to the country he had been in, "there."

Callie kissed his lips. "I love you."    

Daisy giggled and pins the money to the country that her daddy went.

" I love you more," Dean said, with a grin.
Niahearts escribió: Wes kissed her head. "I'm gonna go talk with Mommy now."

Callie smiled and started tickling him. "Tickle fight!"
Daisy nodded before going back to sitting on her bed and playing with her toys.

Emily wondered if Daisy would stop talking to her new friend about what's going on with her and Wes.

" Hey, no!" Dean said, laughing as he tried to run away from her.

Niahearts escribió: Wes came downstairs and found Emily in the kitchen. "Hey, Emily..."

Callie pinned him down and made him quiet down or they'd wake Sam.
" How was Daisy?" Emily asked him, concerned about their daughters well being.

Dean calms down slowly and nodded in agreement.
Niahearts escribió: "She's good. Her friend is all imaginary," Wes stated.

Callie smiled and kissed his lips.
Emily nodded, slightly relieved that he took care of that before walking over to him with a paper. "Wes..this is for you," she said, handing him the divorce papers that she wanted.

Dean kissed her back.
Niahearts escribió: Wes looked at them. "Divorce papers? Emily, isn't this a little drastic?"

Callie pulled away with a smile.

" I thought it'd be better if we just went separate ways. You can do whatever you want and never have to tell me because we won't be together, " Emily stated.

Dean smiled, glad that he has Callie by his side.

Harper, the little girl had listen to her 'imaginary friend' and now her mother was in the hospital.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba