If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START!

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:22 pm

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Swirl-divider-hi1

Have you ever wondered if the world you lived in was just a lie? That we all were part of a system ready to collapse? What if there was another world? One with us in it, one with out friends in it. Both worlds unaware of the other's existence. That would be foolish of me, to think such childish thoughts, but wouldn't it be

M a g i c a l ?

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! 1dzk1s

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Swirl-divider-hi

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Mar Ago 19, 2014 9:39 am, editado 4 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Plot

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:23 pm

What if these forums were real? You lived in these sections as if they were your home. However, you and your friends realize that someone has been pulling the strings behind the scene, and you decide to stop them, to not let your new home be destroyed like your last, and you grab your detective hats to figure out the mystery.

One day, you're out and about, and the next, your life changes

Completely

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty About

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:23 pm

This roleplay will essentially take place in this world, i.e., the forums. You will retain the same status you have on these forums in the RP. If you are a Mod, you stay a Mod, and so on. You cannot become a staff member out of the blue unless you become one of the forums. Also, make sure you know the forum's rules well, as they will be the rules in the RP [i.e. the world.]

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Rules and Characters

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Rules:
xNo godmodding
xxNo homophobia
xxxNo fights, or swearing
xxxxPost once within 4-5 days maximum
xxxxxAny face claims are fine, human and anime/cartoon.

Characters;;
Marie 'Mino' Niarre|15|xSwimmieX|Female|Form
Izanagi 'Scar' Scarlet|18|CrimsonIzanagi|Female|Form
Josephine "Jo" Bexley|13|JoseyPosey|Female|Form
Meichi "Winxier" James|13|Micromeichi|Female|Form
Astrid Winters|16|Semicolon;|Female|Form
Anatee "Windy" Takaramono|15|Anatee|Female|Form

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Swirl-divider-hi[/size]

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Mar Ago 19, 2014 9:39 am, editado 9 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Start Post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:25 pm

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Sunset051313

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH o w D o W e S t a r t, A n d W h a t D o I d o ?

Today, it is Seventh August, slightly chilly with rain expected. It is currently ten in the morning, and your characters are doing what they usually do.

There is going to be a meeting with the Admins and Staff but this time, it's an open meeting. I.e. regular members are allowed into the meeting to share and discuss their opinions, but there's a slight catch, you have to get a Mini or higher to sign their signatures or to accompany members to the meeting for them to be allowed entry. The way you get in is optional etc...

Also, there will be a murderer at the meeting and the lights will turn off, one person will notice the murderer, while the other person will notice the victim. Both of these people will be pmed.

The meeting will happen on the twelfth of July.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR u l e s ?

There are the basics; no godmodding [no making your character a Mary Sue/Gary Stu, no being immortal, controlling other's characters.] No swearing, you either [****] it, or you substitute it [fudge, snickerdoodle.] No extremely long disappearances. You disappear for more than three weeks, and your spot will be removed. You swear, or do godmodding thrice, and adios to you! Also, I know that this isn't a Semi-Lit RP, but you have to write at bare minimum, two lines, not sentences. You can go much longer (I am saying that because I know most of the people here are at Semi-Lit to Lit+ level.)

And yes, you can control Non Player Characters [NPCs] you can either make up new users, or choose from the ones we already have here, try to make the Staff of the site the same [i.e. admins, mods, minis... etc...].

One more thing, the character live in this world, so treat it as if they did. They cannot go without food, money etc... You also cannot be on perfect terms with each character, we all have had fights in life, and so on.
An example of this would be a mini/mod, doing a mini/mod's duties could be their work, another member could work at a cafe in Magix. The possibilities are endless.

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Thank_God_for_Sunsets_by_asianrabbit

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Mar Ago 19, 2014 9:37 am, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Marie 'Mino' Niarre

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:25 pm

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Mw5yiu
Face claim ;; Lana ;; Hyrule Warriors ;; Link one ;; Link two ;; Tumblr
Coded ;; ChickenSmoothies
Song ;; Sia ;; Chandelier

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Lun Ago 18, 2014 10:57 am, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Izanagi "Scar" Scarlet - Female - 18

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:28 pm

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Tumblr_m02miwVf3a1qbs05mo1_500
If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Img_large_watermarked
If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Img_1221244299248_3711
"Why hello. It is a pleasure to meet you. And who am I you ask? I am Izanagi Scarlet. Though you can call me Scar for short. I am currently eighteen years old, and almost coming up on nineteen years old in a matter of months. But it still is nice to meet you."
If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Tumblr_mhuqefo3kd1rkm6g5o1_500
"At current, I am not a mod, or a mini mod at that fact. So I don't have the mod connections like the others do, though I do have more of the underworld black market connections. Which tends to be useful and sometimes harmful as well."
If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Erza-Scarlet-fairy-tail-32178146-500-282
"My personality tends to vary. If I don't really know you I tend to be more considerate and to the point, even if it comes of as intelligent or just overly kind. Though for those I do know well, they tend to get to see the more loose and slightly darker side of me. My geeky side, my otaku side, along with my psycho side. Being one of the oldest I can, one drive a car or motorbike and two I do happen to have a little more knowledge due to being on the college level. There are times I don't tell my ideas until the last minute and sometimes I do forget about things as well."
If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Giphy
"Well, I was guessing this would come up. My many OCs. Yes, it is true that I have a large number of OCs, original characters. Around one thousand four hundred sixty-three characters to be exact. So it usually is over board on my brain because of them, though since I am still surviving I must be doing something right.

"Apart from that I do have my own skills. I can write, I can draw. Though I also know self defense. Karate being the most of it, with fair skill with a Bo staff. Though thanks to a friend of mine, I now know my way around a sword, a ax, and bows and arrows."

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Giphy

{{ Not the greatest coding in the world. XD but it will due for a tablet. }}

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Ago 17, 2014 10:28 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Re: If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:31 pm

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Tumblr_m8satm6JQ81qzd219o1_500
If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! 2r47ekg

Hi there! I don't believe we've met before! I'm Micromeichi, well, that's my username. Meichi James is my alias, but Meichi or Winxer will do just fine! So you want to know more about me? Cool! Let's get started then!

╔════════════════════════════╗

It's an adventure, right, right!?
In a world where truth changes into lies
I'm going to get stronger because I have a dream,
not for anyone else

╚════════════════════════════╝

Let's start with the basics, right? I'm 13 years old, so I'm a little kid compared to some other peeps. I'm also a bisexual, meaning I like girls and guys, if one needed clarification. I LOVE the video game series Etrian Odyssey to no end! So, I'll pretty much be your best friend if you play it too! I am also an otaku, so I REALLY love anime!

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! 1385951513529

My name is orange, as you can see, so I'm a mini! I don't attend a lot of the meetings though, I just kinda patrol as I please. I'm the lazy employee, I guess. I still appreciate having the position, however! I'm also part of the fanzine, if that's important.

Please come with me!
Look at me--
I'm free everywhere I go!
The present today that became

the past tomorrow is a miracle
I believe you...

I'm an OC Summoner, so that means I can call up any of my creations any time I want! Even though they pop out when I don't want them too, THAT'S IRRELEVANT! I have about 200 OCs and counting, so I'm on the small side, but I love my little babies to no end! Thanks to one of them, Yu, I'm learning alchemy! I said learning, so I can't to anything crazy. Or really much of anything.

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! 1337093427786

My personality is all depending on who you ask. I would say I'm hyperactive, forgetful, scatterbrained, and talkative, my friends would probably say I'm enthusiastic and sweet, while my enemies would explain me as nosy, air headed, and unforgiving. I can say every description is right, to a degree. Wouldn't really say I'm sweet as candy, though.

It's no fun if I don't go
until I reach the point of no return
Now, tell me!
I cast off my hidden wishes into a mirror
If I react to my delight with my whole body,

Your mind will fly!
Let's surprise and be surprised,
and smile

FC :: Haruhi Suzumiya

Song :: Bouken Desho Desho

All rights reserved for the images, the song, and Haruhi

Última edición por Micromeichi el Lun Ago 18, 2014 9:26 pm, editado 1 vez
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Done

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 17, 2014 9:38 pm

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Tumblr_mj3p9yQiz11rj9h40o1_500

╔═══════════════════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═══════════════════════════════╗
xxHello there, I'm Astrid Winters, but please, call me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf I had to choose one anime character that I
xSash. I am a 16 year old, pansexual girl. For those xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxthink is most like myself, in both looks and
xof you who don't know what pansexuality is, it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxpersonality, I would have to choose Haruhi Fujioka
xbasically means that I like all genders. I'm more of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxfrom Ouran Highschool Host Club. Haruhi is one of
xa, "it's what's on the inside that counts" type of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthose people who, as long as they are sure of
xperson. I first discovered this when I turned 14. It xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxthemselves, they don't care what other's think of
xwas tough at first, since I didn't know anyone who xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxthem. She is also one of those people who likes to
xwas like me, but I'm completely comfortable with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxmake the best of a situation. She'll also stand up
xmyself now. If anyone asks me what my sexuality xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor her friends. When I say I'm like her, it should be
xis, I will say it proudly. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat I aspire to be like her. Let me be honest with
xxI guess I could be called a veteran of the original xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou. I'm not this extremely perky person. I'm just
xsite, but only just making it into that section. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa teen battling depression, which usually gives me
xBefore the old forums shut down, I had been there xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone heck of a lousy mood. One moment I'll be okay,
xfor a year and a half, plenty of time to get to know xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the next I'll have one of the worst depressional
xthe members and make great bonds. I had gotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxepisodes, which leave me empty. I also tend to take
xinto the semi-literate role playing group then. They xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat people say to me a bit too seriously.
xbecame some of the closest people I know. But, on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxixxxBut don't worry, that's not all the time.
xthe new site, I have made some friends. I've also xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen I'm not having an episode, I'm quite kind and
xgotten closer with some members that switched xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmature. Actually, out of my group of friends on the
xover from the original site, like myself. I'm still xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxforum, I'm the "mature one". I admit, I take more
xgetting used to it, but I'm sure it'll feel like home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthan a little pride in that.
xin no time. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm also a good friend, or at least in my opinion I
xxI'm currently an English forum mini-mod, and a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxam. I'll stick with you through thick and thin, at least,
xFrench forum moderator. But, even though I have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxunless you end up being extremely rude.
xthese titles, I still think of myself as one of the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf there's one thing I can't stand, is a rude person.
xnormal members. The only difference is that my xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you want to catch me on the forum, you'll most
xname is in a different colour. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprobably have to go to the Role Play area. You see,
xx"You're staff in two sections?" Well, yes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm a role player, better yet, a semi-literate to literate
xWhen I first joined this site, which was before many xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrole player. One of the few on the forum, sadly.
xother people, I was assigned as the French forum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy kind has started to become extinct over here, which
xmoderator. This is because French is my third xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis sad. But, as long as I get to role play, I don't mind
xlanguage, after Maltese and English. But, the French xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo much. Other than the Role Play section, you might
xsection was almost empty, and I was quite active on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfind me in Flora's Tales, or Bloom Forever. I have lot's
xthe forums. Therefor I was added to the English xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof feelings, you know?
xforum's staff as a mini-moderator. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! 65484_175266

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it
And I have left alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like
It's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late (It's never too late)
It's not too late
It's never too late

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Tumblr_n6omedeGF31qhjv96o7_r1_250 If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Tumblr_n6omedeGF31qhjv96o3_r1_250

Never Too Late by Three Days Grace;;song
tumblr girl ;;face claim
haruhi fujioka ;;anime counterpart

Última edición por Semicolon; el Lun Ago 18, 2014 1:05 am, editado 3 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START! Empty Re: If the Forums Were Real - [CLOSED] - Private - START!

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba