Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ  Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи Empty Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи

Mensaje  ThePhivs Lun Ago 04, 2014 6:00 am

Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ  Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи

Story Plot

Sarah,the main protagonist of the story,is now in middle school.She's a complete nerd and geek.And she's the queen of the drama queens.She had been bullied at middle school which totally hurts inside.Hitting people in that school is forbidden,so the bullies use something that hurts on the inside and not the outside.That made her totally emotional.If she's a loser at grade school,will she survive middle school???

Characters

I only have the main characters,but there will be more than that!

Main Characters

Sarah,The Drama Queen
Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ  Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи 24404211

A 10 years old girl whose completely emotional!She cries easily but she don't want anyone see her cry.She have an embarrassing life.She's also a geek and a nerd!She's shy,nice,and she hides her feelings well.She's boyish but she don't want people knowing it.She might be weird but her appearance is amazing!!!A lot of guys are crushing on her,but they fail because of their confessions.They confess by using other people.She want a totally romantic,face-to-face confession.EMOTIONAL,right?!

Miki,The Weird One
Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ  Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи School10

She's Sarah's friend.She's 11 but she's still in the same class as Sarah.This girl is super weird....She's dumb!She's very slow at understanding,almost like super dumb!She's super girlish at heart!A lot of people bullies her,'cause she's dumb!In this school,no one even dares to have a crush on her!She pushes herself to much to Erich!A lot of people have seen these 'signs' proving she has a crush on Erich!She hides her feeling,well???

Erich"Eric",The Heartthrob
(Sorry,can't find the right picture.)

She's the school's very own heartthrob!!!A wimp and a philosopher!He's sportive,no wonder almost all the girls in his grade fall for him!Anyways,his secretive.He only shares his secrets with his best friend,Andi(a boy), and her sister,Sophie.Sarah,herself,had seen him staring at her secretly.He might have a crush on Sarah....

Chapters

The story chapters are more like Sarah's diary.Don't complain if it's long!Long is better than short!Table of Contents is also here^^:

1.) Day 1 ......... P.1

2.)

3.)

I'll post the chapters when I want to.So,stay tuned!

Última edición por ThePhivs el Dom Ago 31, 2014 11:29 am, editado 1 vez
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ  Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи Empty Re: Ƭαℓɛƨ Ѳғ Δ Ɖяαмα Ǫʋɛɛи

Mensaje  ThePhivs Mar Ago 05, 2014 5:18 am

LOL! No one is interested in love triangles! I also forgot to mention that this story is based on real life...Characters from real life (names aren't their real name) and the story plot's from real life with a little twist! Basically, everything's that's not mentioned is not based on real life. Like it or not, its from real life!^^ Well not everything... ehem_1 cause it's against the rules,and I don't want to be banned from this website. I hope you like everything that I write!
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  emeraldjade19 Mar Ago 05, 2014 1:07 pm

i love,love,love yor story!lol lol! !im like,well,your stallker!
emeraldjade19

emeraldjade19

Mensaje  ThePhivs Vie Ago 08, 2014 10:16 am

emeraldjade19 escribió:i love,love,love yor story!lol lol! !im like,well,your stallker!

Super stalker! Why do you " stalk Laughing  " me anyway?
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  ThePhivs Dom Ago 31, 2014 11:28 am

:: Day 1::
:: 12:30 :: Lunch :: Sarah's School ::
           :: # Love Diamond ::

Wenesday, August

Okay, this diary must be too advanced so, let's get to the begging.

I'm Sarah, the owner of this diary. Some call me the 'drama queen', for  being too emotional. And 'drama queen', 'cause I'm good at acting. : ) People know me as the secretive one, for I am shy and silent, at first. 

This year for my school is a year full of drama, because of love something....^^''

Okay so here's the thing, there's a guy at my school, and we can call him 'heart breaker'. A lot of girls fall for him but, a lot of girls have a broken heart because of him. My grade school bestfriend, Phaula, for an example, has a broken heart because of him. Total heart breaker! Just because someone likes him doesn't  mean he can ignore her!

And there's Miki, the new student at my class. She's half Chinese and shall we say 'weird'. I mean she's totally heading-over-heels at Erich! She giggles when Erich do something shall we say, 'amazing'. And hates it when Andi, Erich's best friend for life, hurts Erich. And when I ask her if there is someone she likes, she says "No" and giggles! And I can sense she's lying, because every website says ,"Scorpio can detect if you're lying or not, some people call this the 'sixth sense'" and I'm a scorpio.

Okay so, let's get to the love thingy, I'm a good friend to the two girls and, uhhhh, how should we say this, the guy's cousin said "He have a crush on you, her sister told me. And he told her sister his crush, that's why he always looks on you." I just ignore what she said, she's still a kid! But it could be true 'cause she's, like, a grown up! More mature than her older cousin. A love diamond, perhaps?

Erich has a crush on me, while my two good friends have a crush on him! Weird life I have, right! And get this, Phaula and Miki have been mortal enemies for life!

Now, what's going on with the present?! Its just another boring day of my life...............WRONG!!! This day is special! This is the day when the Flames air again! And the start, of the love diamond! *Giggles* 

Well my classmate, Cindy, who's my best friend, who is totally fun and out-going, told me and my two other best friends, Anna, the crazy one, and Gisellle, the kind and pretty one, that our school secretary have a slight crush on my classmate, Prince, the craziest but kindest among the boys. And we tried to FLAMES them, and the boys saw us flaming and they try it too. The other girls heard it and they, themselves, tried it too. "The Flames is once again popular!", Erich yelled while he is on his way to go out. Well, today Miki is absent for some unknown reason. And guess what, diary?! Phaula is flaming Erich and Miki! I think when she saw the results 'Sweet', it break her heart.

And as for me, my other best friend, Britney, who is totally silent but, when you get to know her, she's totally fun! She flamed my crush with me and guest what?! The result is.............MARRIED! Heaven............ Totally heaven....... And when she flamed her crush and herself, the result is.................MARRIED! I guess we could both say, heaven................Totally heaven................

Flames is just a fun and interesting entertainment but, even do its not real, I'm still happy about the result. : )  And so is Britney!

I guess its love lines something thingy after all!

Erich—-————————————Sarah
             / \                                                         /
Miki ---Phaula                                         ???

I'm also sure that the Flames is going to air again up to the highest grade! And to my classmate's younger brother's grade!  Flames Life is so amazing.......

This school year is going to be the center of attraction! Everybody's just thinking of LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, and LOVE!

°• ° • With all weirdness, Sarah • °• ° 
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba